About the Event
The first SuperMotocross World Championship will return to the sport’s roots where it debuted 50 years ago at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Learn more about this historic event.
Here are some quick tips to make sure you have a great Coliseum experience:
- Plan ahead and know how you are getting to the Coliseum. Use navigation and traffic apps such as Waze or Google Maps.
- Most traffic into Exposition Park is right-turn only. Left-turn pockets will be closed.
- Go Metro on Gameday. Take advantage of the E (Expo) Line with two stops adjacent to the Coliseum.
- Purchase event parking in advance for Exposition Park or USC Campus. Rates and availability may vary per event.
- Exposition Park Lots are by permit only. Purchase event parking in advance for Exposition Park.
- Get here early. Review policies, be prepared for metal detector screening and have items clearly displayed in a clear bag.
- Arrive at the gates no later than 60 minutes before the start of the event.
- The Coliseum is cashless. Only credit/debit cards and mobile pay are accepted.
- The Coliseum is a no smoking venue. Smoking, smokeless tobacco and smoking implements are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum.
- Download mobile tickets to your wallet on your mobile device before arriving. Screenshots are not accepted.
There are a limited number of public parking spaces in Exposition Park. Public parking sells out quickly and rates may vary per event. Entrances to Exposition Park are located at MLK & Hoover and 39th & S. Figueroa. Exposition Park is managed by the Office of Exposition Park Management, a department of the State of California’s Natural Resources Agency.
Parking is available on the USC campus at the parking structures until they sell out of spaces. All USC Campus Parking Lots and Structures are open to the public and available on a first-available basis.Purchase USC Parking
There are also a variety of privately owned and operated lots nearby the Coliseum. While you are welcome to use these lots, please understand that the Coliseum does not manage or control these lots in any manner.
ADA accessible parking is available in Exposition Park. By law, these spaces cannot be reserved in advance and on game day are offered to guests on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to an extremely high demand for accessible parking we are unfortunately unable to accommodate all of our guests, so please arrive early to ensure that you have a space in a lot. Please arrive with your state issued placard and identification, and parking personnel will guide you to your parking area. The fee for parking may vary per event.
Due to limited parking, attendees are encouraged to take public transportation to the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum for events.
- For the best way to get past traffic and parking hassles Go Metro on Game Day
- Easily accessible from the following Metro stations: Expo Park/USC, Expo/Vermont, and 37th St/USC
- The Metro’s Silver Line provides express service for faster travel to the Coliseum between San Pedro, Downtown LA and El Monte.
- City of LA Traffic
- 511 Traffic
- USC Transnet
The Coliseum prohibits bags, backpacks and other containers from entering the venue, with the following exceptions:
- One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12” by 6” by 12”, or;
- A one-gallon clear plastic storage bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, guests may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, oversized seat cushions with pockets or metal structures, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
These measures are designed to promote public safety while encouraging guests to limit the items they bring into the venue to create a more efficient screening and entry process. We ask that all items are visible when entering the venue. The fewer items that are concealed, the quicker the process becomes.
All approved bags are subject to inspection upon entry. For more information on the Coliseum Bag Policy, please visit www.lacoliseum.com/beclear.
Bag Check areas will be made available on a first-come-first-serve basis on South Lawn (near Gate 23) and Lot 4 parking lot (near Gate 4). Bag check opens four hours prior to kickoff and closes one hour after the game. The availability of bag checks are subject to change without notice.
All persons and their belongings are subject to metal detector screening and bag inspection prior to entering the Coliseum. Guests are encouraged to arrive early to avoid delays. All prohibited items will not be allowed inside the Coliseum.
The following items are NOT ALLOWED in the Coliseum:
- Bags, Backpacks or Purses which do not meet Bag Policy guidelines. Hard or Soft Coolers, Baskets, Packages or Containers;
- Alcoholic Beverages, Bottles or Cans. (Factory sealed bottles of water, 17 oz. or less, are allowed; limit 2 per person);
- Illegal Drugs and Weapons including Firearms, Knives, Explosives, Fireworks, Lighters and Laser Pointers;
- Professional Cameras (lenses longer than 3”) and Camera Equipment, Selfie-Sticks, Tripods and Video or Audio Recording Equipment;
- Banners, Sticks, Poles, Inflatables, Frisbees, Balls, and Unsliced Fruits or Vegetables;
- Umbrellas, Balloons, Strollers, Skateboards and Folding or Beach Chairs;
- Noise making devices such as whistles, horns or musical instruments;
- Pets (Service Animals are allowed);
- The Coliseum is a smoke-free environment. Smoking and smoking implements are prohibited in any area of the Coliseum.
Please do not conceal items. Have all items clearly visible inside an approved bag. All Bags must meet Bag Policy guidelines and are subject to inspection upon entry. For more information on the Coliseum Bag Policy, please visit http://www.lacoliseum.com/beclear.
The Coliseum is now a cashless venue. This means that concessions and retail locations inside the Coliseum will only accept payment via debit or credit card or mobile device payment. As this change promotes overall health, security and public safety, cashless transactions are also expected to significantly increase our speed of service meaning shorter lines and getting fans back to the action faster.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum now features stadium-wide WiFi capability, free of charge and with no sign-ins or splash pages. For USC games, connect to #FightOn!. For all other events, connect to #LAMCWiFi.
The fan food menus from Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum Executive Chef John Brenning are taking the gameday experience to new and exciting levels of flavor, with the addition of new offerings that reflect the dynamic modern dining marketplace and provide just what fans are craving. Chef Brenning and the Legends at LA Memorial Coliseum culinary team have developed new and innovative big flavor food and beverage features – from house smoked BBQ, traditional Mexican street food, and Hawaiian-style dishes – all celebrating the diverse culinary heritage of the United States, and honoring Los Angeles as a center of fabulous food culture innovation. Check out the offerings in the images below (click on image for PDF).
Food GuideDownload PDF Map
Public parking lots in Exposition Park that surround the Coliseum are managed by the Office of Exposition Park Management, a department of the State of California’s Natural Resources Agency. Please help us keep a safe environment and positive experience for all guests in Exposition Park.
Exposition Park Tailgating Policy
Tailgating is defined as; the use of any item (including tables, chairs, free-standing canopies or umbrellas, awnings attached to recreational vehicles, coolers, barbeques, grills, games, generators, televisions, sound systems, food or drink, food or drink preparation or serving equipment, or other items as identified by the General Manager (or designee) for the purpose of an outdoor gathering by one or more people prior to, during or after a scheduled event.
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Tents or canopies exceeding an 8’ x 8’ footprint are not permitted.
- Tailgating is limited to the area directly in front of or behind your vehicle only.
- Box trucks, trailers, grill in-tow, or any catering service from an outside source, are not permitted in parking lots.
- Generators and grills must have a fire extinguisher present while in operation. Please use care when storing flammable materials and please be courteous to neighboring parking spaces in regards to noise and exhaust.
- Tailgating cannot impede vehicle or foot traffic.
- Tailgating may not lock or restrict access to portable toilets. The use or creation of personal toilets or unregulated bathroom facilities is prohibited.
- Tailgating will cease after kickoff.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
- All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket or credential.
- Amplified sound is prohibited.
- Glass containers or bottles are prohibited in all areas of Exposition Park. All drinks and items should be placed in plastic or disposable containers.
- Barbecue grills cannot be set-up in areas of overhanging tree limbs or areas that have mulched ground-cover or wood-chips.
- Barbecue grills cannot be left unattended.
- Makeshift barbecue grills or stand-alone fire pits will not be allowed.
- Open flames in the Visitor Parking Structure (VPS) are prohibited.
- Empty spaces may not be reserved or used for the purpose of tailgating.
- Appropriate receptacles must be used for the disposal of hot coals.
- Barbecue grills with covers are allowed.
- All Guest Code of Conduct and parking policies are in effect.
These practices will be strictly enforced by on-site law enforcement and the Los Angeles Fire Department. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in a revocation of tailgating privileges.
Ticket Booths are located outside Gate 1 and Gate 19 for ticket sales. Ticket booths normally open three hours prior to kickoff and close at halftime. The Coliseum Box Office is located at Gate 29 and is open for ticket account services and resolution.
REPLACEMENT POLICY ON LOST, STOLEN, FORGOTTEN, AND/ OR DESTROYED TICKETS
The Coliseum Box Office will address lost or stolen ticket issues with the primary account holder on record. Reprints may be issued upon approval of the primary account holder. The Coliseum Box Office reserves the right to refuse any replacement ticket request.
Will Call is located at the Ticket Booth outside Gate 1. Will Call opens three hours prior to kickoff and closes at halftime. Please present a valid Photo ID and the credit card you paid with to claim all will call tickets. Arrive early to avoid long lines right before kickoff.
PRIORITY ACCESS AND BUILDING SERVICES
The Coliseum is a fully accessible venue. Outside of the Coliseum, curb ramps are enhanced to increase accessibility from key parking lot approaches.
Every gate has a priority line for guests with mobility impairments up until 30 minutes before the start of the event. Within the final 30 minutes, all lanes will be open to all guests.
Accessible seating sections feature in-seat service for patrons in wheelchairs or with restricted mobility. Information cards will be provided at your seating location during the event.
Handrails and more aisles have been added to make it easier for guests who need a little more help to navigate the stairs and get to their seats. We’ve also added more semi-ambulatory seats, which are aisle seats with arm rests that raise to make it easier to transfer to the seat.
We encourage all guests with mobility disabilities to utilize personal forms of transportation, including wheelchairs and scooters. If you need to recharge your motorized wheelchair, you may do so at the West Administration Building, located across from Tunnel 11. Patrons should bring all cords and accessories needed to charge their devices. Chargers must use a 110-volt, 20 amp circuit. We cannot provide wheelchair or scooter rentals.
An online map with locations of ADA services can be found by clicking here.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum can accommodate guests in wheelchairs or with restricted mobility. The Coliseum features multiple areas at Street level that do not require ramps or lifts to access. Situated at a midpoint between field level and the uppermost rows of the Coliseum, these areas can be accessed directly through accessible tunnels, which lead into the seating area of the Coliseum. These locations are situated around most of the circumference of the venue.
People who require accessible seating because of a disability are permitted to purchase tickets for accessible seats. Tickets for accessible seats may be sold to individuals who require accessible seating themselves or to someone purchasing on their behalf. People with disabilities who do not require the specific features of accessible seating but merely prefer them are not entitled to purchase accessible seats. Reserved seating in designated sections is available in advance, on a season or individual event basis, based on availability.
On event day, guests who previously purchased a non-accessible game ticket but require accessible seating will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis, based on availability.
For assistance, please contact:
All Other Coliseum Events
Or visit the Box Office located at Gate 29 for resolution.
For guests that need additional assistance reaching upper level seats in the Coliseum, escalators are located adjacent to Tunnels 4, 11, and 19.
ACCESSIBLE DROP-OFF AND PICK UP
Drop-off and pick-up for guests with disabilities should be made on Exposition Park Drive after entering from South Figueroa at W. 39th Street. Please be aware drop-off and/or pick-up may be difficult due to heavy traffic and congestion. Due to post-game traffic patterns, pick-up in this area may be delayed up to 45-60 minutes after the game until streets can be re-opened for access.
ACCESSIBLE PARKING AND PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
ADA accessible parking is available in Expo Park. Marked ADA spaces may not be reserved in advance are subject to availability based on arrival. Event parking permit holders may park in ADA spaces, provided they have a valid ADA placard to do so. Due to an extremely high demand for accessible parking, Expo Park is unfortunately unable to accommodate all of our guests, so please arrive early to ensure that you have a space in a lot. Please arrive with your state issued placard and identification, and parking personnel will guide you to your parking area. Event parking rates may vary per event.
It is recommended that guests with disabilities take the Metro E (Expo) Line to the Expo Park/USC stop on Exposition Boulevard when visiting the Coliseum. Click here for more information about Accessibility on Metro.
Every gate has a priority line for guests with mobility impairments up until 30 minutes before the start of the event. Within the final 30 minutes, all lanes will be open to all guests.
Gate 29 is the Coliseum’s designated ADA entrance. After using the ADA entry, please visit the Accessible Services kiosk immediately inside the gate for any questions.
ACCESSIBLE SERVICES KIOSKS
Accessible Services Kiosks are conveniently located inside the stadium at Section 109A, Gate 23 and Gate 29. Additional assistance is also available at the West Administration Building across from Tunnel 11. At these locations, guests with disabilities can:
- Request a ticket exchange for accessible seating
- Charge wheelchair batteries and other assistive technology (available at West Administration Building only)
- Pick-up assistive listening devices
- Rent a sensory bag
- Learn about other accessible services at the Coliseum
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum provides closed captioning services for all major events. To confirm that closed captioning service will be available, please email LA Coliseum with the event name and the date service is requested. Requests should be made at least one week in advance to the event date.
The service provides text of all public address announcements during the game. You can access the service from your browser on any smart phone or mobile device. Data rates may apply. To access the service from your mobile device go to www.CaptionedText.com and enter Confirmation: 2650 (for English) at the top of the page. If you need assistance during an event, please text to (213) 263-4007. Data rates may apply.
HEARING AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED
Assistive listening devices for fans with hearing or visual impairments are available for checkout at Customer Service located in the Coliseum West Administration Building across from Tunnel 11.
Individuals with disabilities who need accommodations to attend an event may contact firstname.lastname@example.org. It is requested that individuals requiring accommodations or auxiliary aids such as sign language interpreters and alternative format materials notify us at least 14 days prior to the event. Every reasonable effort will be made to provide reasonable accommodations in an effective and timely manner.
Service animals are welcome inside the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times unless either the handler is unable because of a disability to use a harness, leash, or other tether, or the use of a harness, leash, or other tether would interfere with the service animals safe, effective performance of work or tasks, in which case the service animal must be otherwise under the handler´s control (e.g., voice control, signals, or other effective means). If you intend to bring a service animal to the building, please notify your ticket representative at the time of purchase so that an aisle seat may be reserved for you if available. An animal relief area is provided at Gate 16 and Gate 33 in the Olympic Plaza. Guests with service animals are responsible for cleaning up after their animals and for their appropriate behavior toward other guests and Coliseum personnel at all times. A failure to do may result in the animal’s removal from the stadium. The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is not responsible for the care or supervision of a service animal.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is proud to provide assistance inside the stadium for guests with special needs. This service is free and can be requested through Customer Service. Disabled assistance is available upon request at all entry gates. To minimize wait times, we suggest that you make arrangements prior to the event you are attending by calling 213-747-7111 or email email@example.com. During event hours, please call or text “ADA” to 213 263-4007. So that we may assist multiple guests, please be aware that our staff will not remain with you during the event, and you are not allowed to remain in the wheelchair during the event. In addition, the Coliseum does not rent wheelchairs or crutches.
Escalators are located near Tunnels 4, 11 and 19. Escalators will reverse direction at the end of the third quarter.
Elevators are located at Tunnel 5 and Tunnel 9 to assist persons with disabilities with access to the upper concourse and Scholarship Club Tower. Additional elevators are located inside the Founders Suites lobby and next to Tunnel 6 for media and press box access.
Guest satisfaction is a high priority of Coliseum Management. Customer Service Booths are located at Gate 1, Gate 23 and at the Coliseum West Administration Building across from Tunnel 11. An additional booth is located on the upper concourse level at Stair 17.
You can also reach a customer service representative by calling or texting 213-263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
Lost items may be claimed at the Coliseum West Administration Building across from Tunnel 11. Lost items may be searched for at lacoliseum.liff.app.
Found items may be turned over to the office, or given to an usher or security guard in your section. For more information, please call 213-747-7111 on weekdays between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
First aid stations are located on the Street Level Concourse at Gate 1 and adjacent to Gate 16, and on the Upper Concourse level between Upper Tunnels 17-18. Please contact the nearest usher or security officer if medical attention is needed.