The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and USC are excited to welcome you back to live events. You have our commitment to deliver the best experience for our guests and employees in a safe and clean environment. We are working closely with and are following State of California Department of Public Health and the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health guidance in association with USC Keck Medicine committed to supporting the health, safety, and well-being of our community.
The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health requires all guests to wear masks/face coverings at all times, regardless of vaccination status, unless actively eating or drinking.
The California Department of Public Health also strongly recommends that all guests attending an event (1) are fully vaccinated, or (2) obtained a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to entering the venue or (3) wear a mask (except when actively eating or drinking).
- Before leaving for the event, conduct a wellness assessment of yourself and family members if you are healthy enough to attend a public event.
- Guests are required to wear a face mask at all times, regardless of vaccination status, except when actively eating or drinking.
- If you have a cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing and fever or chills, or if you are currently under isolation or quarantine orders, please return home and contact your health care provider.
- If you have a temperature of 100 degrees or higher you may not enter the venue.
- If you have experienced symptoms during or after your visit please contact your health care provider.
- Please note that protocols are subject to change.
- A face covering must be worn at all times, regardless of vaccination status, except when actively eating or drinking.
- Face coverings should fully cover your mouth and nose and fit snugly against the sides of your face so there are no gaps.
- Lose fitting material, bandanas or masks with a vent or valve are not permitted as acceptable face coverings.
- All adults and children 2 years of age or older must wear a face covering unless instructed by their medical provider not to.
- Attendees must follow California Department of Public Health (CDPH) Guidance for Face Coverings.
- Cleaning practices will be in alignment with CDC, WHO, OSHA and Public Health recommendations to help facilitate the effective removal of germs.
- All restrooms will have dedicated attendants and be routinely cleaned and disinfected each hour during the event.
- Clean hands keep you healthy! Wash and scrub regularly for at least twenty (20) seconds to help prevent the spread of germs and viruses.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the venue and additional staff will be on-site for cleaning high-touch areas throughout the event.
- Disinfectants in use are EPA approved for use against SARS-CoV-2.
- Electrostatic sprayers are used in addition to normal cleaning techniques to provide a 360-degree coverage over 4x the surface area in comparison to regular cleaning with a spray bottle & microfiber cloth.
- Please return to your seat while actively eating or drinking.
- ALL food and beverage may only be consumed while stationary or seated, regardless of vaccination status.
- Concessions may operate at reduced capacity and some menus may not be available.
- Food may be served fully-wrapped and in a closable container.
- Single-serving food items may be brought into the venue in an approved clear bag or carried by hand.