2021 Home Football Schedule
The 2021 USC football schedule has been announced by the Pac-12 and it features seven home games in the Coliseum, with visits from league opponents UCLA, Utah, Stanford, Arizona and Oregon State along with non-conference foes BYU and San José State.
USC, which has a bye at the midway point of the season, will face nine league foes in the 2021 regular season (all but Oregon and Washington). This will be the first time since 2009 that Troy will play all of its regular season games on Saturdays. USC will open its 2021 slate in the Coliseum on Sept. 4 of Labor Day weekend against defending Mountain West champion San José State. The teams last met in 2009. The Trojans remain at home the following week to start Pac-12 play with a visit from Stanford on Sept. 11. It will be the Pac-12’s first game of the 2021 campaign.
Troy returns home on Sept. 25 to host Oregon State. The teams have not played since 2018 (and not in the Coliseum since 2017). The Trojans are back in the Coliseum on Oct. 9 to battle Utah. Arizona comes to the Coliseum on Oct. 30. USC concludes its regular season with a pair of home contests, first facing crosstown rival UCLA on Nov. 20 and then independent BYU on Nov. 27 of Thanksgiving weekend. It will be the first time since 2009 when it played Arizona that USC will end its regular season against a team other than UCLA or Notre Dame and the first since 1999 (when it hosted Louisiana Tech) doing so against a non-conference foe other than Notre Dame.
Game times and television plans for USC’s 2021 games will be announced at a later date. All games will be nationally televised by either the ESPN channels, ABC, FOX, FOX Sports 1 or Pac-12 Networks. Information regarding fan attendance at the Coliseum will be updated as public health guidelines are released allowing spectator attendance.
- To renew season tickets click here.
- Visit www.usctrojans.com/tickets for more information on football tickets
- Call 1-213-740-GOSC for information or to purchase over the phone.
- Visit the website or call the number above for information on packages and on-sale dates.
- Visit www.usctrojans.com/tickets/groupsales.html for information on discounted group tickets and unique group experiences.
- Call 213-740-4155 for information on joining the Trojan Athletic Fund.
- Please call (213) 740- GOSC (4672) press 1, for ADA availability.
|September 04SPARTANS||More Info|
|September 11CARDINAL||More Info|
|September 25BEAVERS||More Info|
|October 09UTES||More Info|
|October 30WILDCATS||More Info|
|November 20BRUINS||More Info|
|November 27COUGARS||More Info|