About the Event
After a historic reunion, Los Bukis return to the stage with Una Historia Cantada the Tour on 8/20 at the LA Memorial Coliseum!
Attending the show? Visit this page for full Know Before You Go information.
Here are some quick tips to make sure you have a great Coliseum experience:
- Plan ahead and know how you are getting to the Coliseum. Use navigation and traffic apps such as Waze or Google Maps.
- Most traffic into Exposition Park is right-turn only. Left-turn pockets will be closed.
- Go Metro on Gameday. Take advantage of the E Line (Expo) with two stops adjacent to the Coliseum.
- Purchase event parking in advance for Exposition Park or USC Campus. Rates and availability may vary per event.
- Exposition Park Lots are by permit only. Purchase event parking in advance for Exposition Park.
- Get here early. Review policies, be prepared for metal detector screening and have items clearly displayed in a clear bag.
- Arrive at the gates no later than 60 minutes before the start of the event.
- The Coliseum is cashless. Only credit/debit cards and mobile pay are accepted.
- The Coliseum is a no smoking venue. Smoking, smokeless tobacco and smoking implements are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum.
- Download mobile tickets to your wallet on your mobile device before arriving. Screenshots are not accepted. For more information on mobile entry, click here.
PRIORITY ACCESS AND BUILDING SERVICES
The Coliseum is a fully accessible venue. Outside of the Coliseum, curb ramps are enhanced to increase accessibility from key parking lot approaches.
Every gate has a priority line for guests with mobility impairments up until 30 minutes before the start of the event. Within the final 30 minutes, all lanes will be open to all guests.
Accessible seating sections feature in-seat service for patrons in wheelchairs or with restricted mobility. Information cards will be provided at your seating location during the event.
Handrails and more aisles have been added to make it easier for guests who need a little more help to navigate the stairs and get to their seats. We’ve also added more semi-ambulatory seats, which are aisle seats with arm rests that raise to make it easier to transfer to the seat.
We encourage all guests with mobility disabilities to utilize personal forms of transportation, including wheelchairs and scooters. If you need to recharge your motorized wheelchair, you may do so at the West Administration Building, located across from Tunnel 11. Patrons should bring all cords and accessories needed to charge their devices. Chargers must use a 110-volt, 20 amp circuit. We cannot provide wheelchair or scooter rentals.
An online map with locations of ADA services can be found by clicking here.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum can accommodate guests in wheelchairs or with restricted mobility. The Coliseum features multiple areas at Street level that do not require ramps or lifts to access. Situated at a midpoint between field level and the uppermost rows of the Coliseum, these areas can be accessed directly through accessible tunnels, which lead into the seating area of the Coliseum. These locations are situated around most of the circumference of the venue.
People who require accessible seating because of a disability are permitted to purchase tickets for accessible seats. Tickets for accessible seats may be sold to individuals who require accessible seating themselves or to someone purchasing on their behalf. People with disabilities who do not require the specific features of accessible seating but merely prefer them are not entitled to purchase accessible seats. Reserved seating in designated sections is available in advance, on a season or individual event basis, based on availability.
On event day, guests who previously purchased a non-accessible game ticket but require accessible seating will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis, based on availability.
For assistance, please contact:
All Other Coliseum Events
Or visit the Box Office located at Gate 29 for resolution.
For guests that need additional assistance reaching upper level seats in the Coliseum, escalators are located adjacent to Tunnels 4, 11, and 19.
ACCESSIBLE DROP-OFF AND PICK UP
Drop-off and pick-up for guests with disabilities should be made on Exposition Park Drive after entering from South Figueroa at W. 39th Street. Please be aware drop-off and/or pick-up may be difficult due to heavy traffic and congestion. Due to post-game traffic patterns, pick-up in this area may be delayed up to 45-60 minutes after the game until streets can be re-opened for access.
ACCESSIBLE PARKING AND PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
ADA accessible parking is available in Expo Park. Marked ADA spaces may not be reserved in advance are subject to availability based on arrival. Event parking permit holders may park in ADA spaces, provided they have a valid ADA placard to do so. Due to an extremely high demand for accessible parking, Expo Park is unfortunately unable to accommodate all of our guests, so please arrive early to ensure that you have a space in a lot. Please arrive with your state issued placard and identification, and parking personnel will guide you to your parking area. Event parking rates may vary per event.
It is recommended that guests with disabilities take the Metro E (Expo) Line to the Expo Park/USC stop on Exposition Boulevard when visiting the Coliseum. Click here for more information about Accessibility on Metro.
Every gate has a priority line for guests with mobility impairments up until 30 minutes before the start of the event. Within the final 30 minutes, all lanes will be open to all guests.
Gate 29 is the Coliseum’s designated ADA entrance. After using the ADA entry, please visit the Accessible Services kiosk immediately inside the gate for any questions.
ACCESSIBLE SERVICES KIOSKS
Accessible Services Kiosks are conveniently located inside the stadium at Section 109A, Gate 23 and Gate 29. Additional assistance is also available at the West Administration Building across from Tunnel 11. At these locations, guests with disabilities can:
- Request a ticket exchange for accessible seating
- Charge wheelchair batteries and other assistive technology (available at West Administration Building only)
- Pick-up assistive listening devices
- Rent a sensory bag
- Learn about other accessible services at the Coliseum
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum provides closed captioning services for all major events. To confirm that closed captioning service will be available, please email LA Coliseum with the event name and the date service is requested. Requests should be made at least one week in advance to the event date.
The service provides text of all public address announcements during the game. You can access the service from your browser on any smart phone or mobile device. Data rates may apply. To access the service from your mobile device go to www.CaptionedText.com and enter Confirmation: 2650 (for English) at the top of the page. If you need assistance during an event, please text to (213) 263-4007. Data rates may apply.
HEARING AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED
Assistive listening devices for fans with hearing or visual impairments are available for checkout at Customer Service located in the Coliseum West Administration Building across from Tunnel 11.
Individuals with disabilities who need accommodations to attend an event may contact email@example.com. It is requested that individuals requiring accommodations or auxiliary aids such as sign language interpreters and alternative format materials notify us at least 14 days prior to the event. Every reasonable effort will be made to provide reasonable accommodations in an effective and timely manner.
Service animals are welcome inside the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times unless either the handler is unable because of a disability to use a harness, leash, or other tether, or the use of a harness, leash, or other tether would interfere with the service animals safe, effective performance of work or tasks, in which case the service animal must be otherwise under the handler´s control (e.g., voice control, signals, or other effective means). If you intend to bring a service animal to the building, please notify your ticket representative at the time of purchase so that an aisle seat may be reserved for you if available. An animal relief area is provided at Gate 16 and Gate 33 in the Olympic Plaza. Guests with service animals are responsible for cleaning up after their animals and for their appropriate behavior toward other guests and Coliseum personnel at all times. A failure to do may result in the animal’s removal from the stadium. The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is not responsible for the care or supervision of a service animal.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is proud to provide assistance inside the stadium for guests with special needs. This service is free and can be requested through Customer Service. Disabled assistance is available upon request at all entry gates. To minimize wait times, we suggest that you make arrangements prior to the event you are attending by calling 213-747-7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. During event hours, please call or text “ADA” to 213 263-4007. So that we may assist multiple guests, please be aware that our staff will not remain with you during the event, and you are not allowed to remain in the wheelchair during the event. In addition, the Coliseum does not rent wheelchairs or crutches.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is located at:
3911 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90037
All guests will be required to provide appropriate proof of age with one the following forms of identification:
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License
- Any valid U.S. State or Federal Government issued I.D.
- Any Valid U.S. Passport and/or Passport Card
- U.S. Military I.D.
- Valid Foreign Passport
Guests may not possess or purchase more than two (2) alcoholic beverages at a time. Shots may not be served at any time. Caps will be removed from all bottles. All glass containers must be poured into cups.
All concession stands and portable units will stop serving alcohol at least thirty minutes before the end of the event, at the end of the third quarter during football and at the 70th minute during soccer matches. For other events, alcohol cut-off times will be determined by Coliseum Management.
Alcohol of any kind may not be brought into or removed from the Coliseum. During USC football games, alcohol may not be removed from the Scholarship Club Tower.
Any guest who is determined to be deliberately concealing alcohol while entering the Coliseum will not be permitted to enter the building. A person exhibiting visible signs of impairment will not be permitted into the Coliseum. Any guest who exhibits behavior that distracts or inconveniences, or otherwise, interferes with another guest’s enjoyment of the event may be removed from the Coliseum.
Alcohol will not be served to any underage person or visibly impaired guest. Alcohol beverage sales may be curtailed or prohibited at the discretion of management.
Service dogs or service-dogs-in-training for guests with disabilities are allowed. All other animals are prohibited.
Baby changing areas are available at all Street level restrooms; and in Men’s and Women’s restrooms on the Concourse level at sections 1-2, 11-12, 14-15, 17-18, 22-23, 26-27.
Bag Check areas will be made available on a first-come-first-serve basis on South Lawn (near Gate 23). Bag check opens when gates open and closes one hour after the event. The availability of bag checks and fees are subject to change without notice.
The Coliseum prohibits bags, backpacks and other containers from entering the venue, with the following exceptions:
- One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12” by 6” by 12”, or;
- A one-gallon clear plastic storage bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, guests may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, oversized seat cushions with pockets or metal structures, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
These measures are designed to promote public safety while encouraging guests to limit the items they bring into the venue to create a more efficient screening and entry process. We ask that all items are visible when entering the venue. The fewer items that are concealed, the quicker the process becomes.
All approved bags are subject to inspection upon entry. For more information on the Coliseum Bag Policy, please visit www.lacoliseum.com/beclear.
To maintain a family atmosphere, the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum management reserves the right to prohibit any signs, banners, or similar items at any time. Signs and banners may be held during a game as long as they meet these conditions:
- Any flag or banner is not larger than 3 feet x 5 feet. Sticks and poles are also prohibited.
- Do not contain commercial or political endorsement, messages or logos, obscene or indecent language, images, graphic depictions or incite violence, create danger or pose security risks.
- Not in the field of play.
- Do not obstruct the sightline of another guest.
- Do not cover up any existing signage.
- Not affixed to metal rods, wooden posts or any other material that could cause harm to other patrons.
- Not paraded around the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
- They are not in poor taste as determined in sole discretion of the team or Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
Bottles and cans of any kind are prohibited inside the Coliseum. Factory sealed bottles of water, 17 oz. or less, are allowed and limited to 2 bottles per person.
The Coliseum Box Office is located at Gate 29 and is open Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Hours may vary based on events and are subject to change without notice.
On game days, additional box office locations can be found at Gate 1 and Gate 19. Ticket Sales and Will Call typically open at least three hours before an event.
Bus, RV and over-sized vehicle parking is extremely limited and sold in advance of the game. Tall vans, large SUVs, RVs or buses will not be accepted in any parking garage because of height restrictions.
For USC football, please contact USC Game Management at 213-740-4174 for more information.
Guests are allowed to bring still cameras provided they do not have detachable lenses and do not interfere with other guests’ view of the event. Camera lenses are limited to 3-inches. Video cameras and tripods are not permitted. All commercial use of photographs depicting game action are allowed only through a licensing agreement. Policies may vary per event without notice.
The Coliseum is now a cashless venue. This means that concessions and retail locations inside the Coliseum will only accept payment via debit or credit card or mobile device payment. As this change promotes overall health, security and public safety, cashless transactions are also expected to significantly increase our speed of service meaning shorter lines and getting fans back to the action faster.
Children who are two years of age and under are admitted free as long as they are held in a lap and do not interfere with other guests’ view of the event. Strollers are prohibited.
Child ID bands are available at customer service locations. It is suggested that the band, ticket stubs, a nametag and/or any other additional information be pinned to the clothing of any young child that might require assistance. These measures will assist any USC personnel in reuniting guests should it become necessary.
To report a lost child, please contact the nearest police officer or USC staff member, or go to customer service located at the Coliseum Administration Building across from Tunnel 11.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum provides closed captioning services for all major events. To confirm that closed captioning service will be available, please email LA Coliseum at with the event name and the date service is requested. Requests should be made at least one week in advance to the event date.
The service provides text of all public address announcements during the game. You can access the service from your browser on any smart phone or mobile device. Data rates may apply. To access the service from your mobile device go to www.CaptionedText.com and enter Confirmation: 2650 at the top of the page. If you need assistance during an event, please text to (213) 263-4007. Data rates may apply.
It is a violation to stand in Tunnels or sit in Aisles per LAFD Fire Code 4701.4.1.3. Please keep all aisles and tunnels clear of obstructions. Your cooperation is appreciated.
Ice chests, coolers and other open beverages are not permitted inside the Coliseum. The Coliseum does allow factory sealed bottles of water, 17 oz. or less (limit two per person) and non-metallic, refillable containers (must be empty upon entry).
The fan food menus from Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum Executive Chef John Brenning are taking the gameday experience to new and exciting levels of flavor, with the addition of new offerings that reflect the dynamic modern dining marketplace and provide just what fans are craving. Chef Brenning and the Legends at LA Memorial Coliseum culinary team have developed new and innovative big flavor food and beverage features – from house smoked BBQ, traditional Mexican street food, and Hawaiian-style dishes – all celebrating the diverse culinary heritage of the United States, and honoring Los Angeles as a center of fabulous food culture innovation. Check out the offerings in the images below (click on image for PDF).
Food GuideDownload PDF Map
Costumes are permitted and must be appropriate as determined by Stadium personnel and security services. Costumes cannot detract from the experience or enjoyment of other patrons.
- Masks or other costume pieces that in any way obscure the face are prohibited from entry. Face paint is permitted as long as it is not offensive in nature.
- Guests are advised that bulky clothing and/or costumes will result in delays at security screening outside the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
- Guests will be asked to remove their costumes upon arrival at the gates to clear the screening process. Items that do not clear the screening process will be treated as banned items and will not be claim-checked at the gate.
- Costumes must fit within the confines of the guest’s ticketed seat and must allow for safe passage of fans through the seating row.
- Toy or replica weapons are prohibited from entry.
- Any item that is deemed dangerous or perceived to be dangerous, unsafe (spikes, sharp looking objects, mallets, etc.) or offensive will not be allowed in the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
- Management reserves the right to deny entry to anyone refusing to remove dangerous or perceived to be dangerous pieces of a costume or clothing.
Guest experience and satisfaction is a high priority of Coliseum Management. Guest Services booths are located at Gate 1, Gate 23 and at the Coliseum West Administration Building across from Tunnel 11. An additional booth is located on the upper concourse level at Stair 17.
You can also reach a customer service representative by calling or texting 213-263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
Coliseum management asks guests not to wear derogatory, profane or offensive clothing. Guests with improper clothing may be asked to remove the item, cover up the item or leave the venue.
The traffic pattern for major events at the Coliseum relies on a right-turn only policy. Left-turn lane pockets around Exposition Park will be closed. Below are suggested directions to event parking lots.
Expo Park Lots Pink (Lot 4), Yellow (Lot 5) and Green (Lot 6)
- From I-110: Take Exit 20A, Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Turn left onto MLK and go straight. Entrance is at S. Hoover.
- From I-10 (eastbound): Take Exit 11 for Western Ave/Normandie Avenue. Exit at Western Ave. or Normadie Ave exit, turn right and proceed South to Vernon Ave. Turn left on Vernon. Then turn left on S. Hoover. Enter Lots 4, 5, or 6 from S. Hoover.
- From I-10 (westbound): Take Exit 14A for Los Angeles St toward Convention Center. Continue onto E 17th St. Turn left on S. Broadway. S Broadway eventually turns right and becomes W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd. Entrance is at S. Hoover.
Expo Park South Lawn and NHM
- From I-110: Take Exit 20A, Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Turn left onto MLK and go straight. Turn right on Vermont Ave. Turn right on Exposition Blvd. Turn right on Bill Robertson Way. Entrances to both lots will be on your left. Caution: Bill Robertson Lane is not a through street during major events.
- From I-10 (eastbound): Take Exit 11 for Western Ave/Normandie Avenue exit. Exit at Western Ave. or Normadie Ave exit, turn right and proceed South to Exposition Blvd. Turn left on Exposition Blvd. Turn right on Bill Robertson Way. Entrances to both lots will be on your left. Caution: Bill Robertson Lane is not a through street during major events.
- From I-10 (westbound): Take Exit 14A for Los Angeles St toward Convention Center. Continue onto E 17th St. Turn left on S. Broadway. S Broadway turns right and becomes W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd. Turn right on Vermont Ave. Turn right on Exposition Blvd. Turn right on Bill Robertson Way. Entrances to both lots will be on your left. Caution: Bill Robertson Lane is not a through street during major events.
Expo Park Blue Parking Structure
- From I-110 (northbound): Take Exit 20A, Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Continue straight onto S Hill St. Turn left on W. 39th St. Continue straight into Exposition Park.
- From I-110 Toll Lane (northbound): Exit Express Exit 39th St/Coliseum. Turn left on W. 39th St. Continue straight into Exposition Park.
- From I-110 (southbound): Take Exit 20B for Exposition Blvd. Continue on S Flower St. Drive to Exposition Park Dr. Use any lane to turn slightly right into Exposition Park.
USC McCarthy Way, Figueroa Structures
- From I-110: Take Exit 20B for Exposition Blvd. Continue to Exposition Blvd., then take a right onto Figueroa Blvd. McCarthy Way Lot will be on the left and the Figueroa Lot will be on the right.
USC Flower Structure
- From I-110: Take Exit 20B for Exposition Blvd. Continue to Exposition Blvd. Then turn left or continue straight onto S. Flower St. Flower Structure will be on the right.
USC Downey, Jefferson and Royal Street Structures
- From I-110: Take Exit 20B for Exposition Blvd. Continue to Exposition Blvd., then take a right onto Vermont Ave. Downey is located on your right at Downey Way. For Jefferson St. turn right on Jefferson and parking lot entrance is on your right. For Royal St. continue on Jefferson. Entrance to parking is on your right at Royal St. Caution: Exposition Blvd may close one-hour prior to the event.
- From I-10: Take Exit 12 for Vermont Ave. Proceed South on Vermont Ave. For Jefferson turn left on W. Jefferson Blvd. and parking lot entrance is on your right. For Royal St. continue on Jefferson. Entrance to parking is on your right at Royal St. For Downey, continue South on S. Vermont Ave. Downey is located on your left at Downey Way.
USC Grand Structure
- From I-110 (northbound): Take Exit 20B for Exposition Blvd toward 37th St. Continue onto S Hope St (signs for Exposition Boulevard). Turn right on W. 35th St. Parking lot entrance is on your left.
- From I-110 (southbound): Take Exit 20B for Exposition Blvd. Turn left on W. 37th St. Turn left onto S Grand Ave. Turn left on W. 35th St. Parking lot entrance is on your right.
- From I-10 (eastbound): Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 13 for Grand Ave toward Convention Center. Keep right at fork and follow signs for Grand Ave. Keep right and follow signs for Convention Center/Grand Avenue/Olive St and merge onto W 18th St. Turn right onto S Broadway. Continue South, turn right on W. 37th St. Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto S Grand Ave. Turn left onto W. 35th St. Parking lot entrance is on your right.
- From I-10 (westbound): Take exit 14A for Los Angeles St toward Convention Center. Continue on E 17th St. Turn left onto S Broadway. Continue South, turn right on W. 37th St. Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto S Grand Ave. Turn left onto W. 35th St. Parking lot entrance is on your right.
The use of Drone aircraft or Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) is prohibited at all times in Exposition Park and surrounding areas without first obtaining a permit and authorization from the State of California. Use inside the Coliseum is prohibited unless approved by Coliseum management and operators must meet the same requirements for the State of California.
Elevators are located at Tunnel 5 and Tunnel 9 to assist persons with disabilities with access to the upper concourse and Scholarship Club Tower. Additional elevators are located inside the Founders Suites lobby and next to Tunnel 6 for media and press box access.
Escalators are located near Tunnels 4, 11 and 19. Escalators will reverse direction at the end of the third quarter.
For the safety and security of our guests, re-entry is not allowed at any event.
In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment, we ask that fans refrain from the following behavior at all events.
- Profanity or other offensive language or gestures, whether spoken, written or appearing on apparel
- Smoking (including vaporizers, e-cigarettes and smokeless tobacco)
- Intoxication or excessive alcohol consumption or signs of substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Bringing prohibited items into the venue
- Throwing of items or liquids
- Entering the playing field or court at any time
- Fighting or other threatening behavior, including verbal or physical harassment
- Failure to retain ticket and/or present it to event staff if requested to do so
- Resale of tickets at the venue
- Violation of state or local laws
- Failing to follow instruction of stadium personnel or stadium policies
FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY RESULT IN EJECTION OR ARREST
Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to management personnel. For assistance, call or text 213-263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
First aid stations are located on the Street Level Concourse at Gate 1 and adjacent to Gate 16, and on the Upper Concourse level between Upper Tunnels 17-18. Please contact the nearest usher or security officer if medical attention is needed.
Guests with tickets for the floor (GA FLOOR or VIP GA) must enter at GATE 19.
A wristband is required to access the field. Upon entering the Coliseum, you will be issued a wristband for access to the field. Once you have a floor access wristband, guests will be directed to enter through any tunnel. You can access the floor from most tunnels and down aisles.
Floor access resolution is located inside at Gate 19. ADA access to the field is coordinated inside the Coliseum at Gate 11.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and USC are excited to welcome you back to live events. You have our commitment to deliver the best experience for our guests and employees in a safe and clean environment.
California’s COVID-19 State of Emergency is over, but COVID-19 has not gone away. Please keep taking steps to prevent the spread. In accordance with the State of California and Los Angeles County Department of Public Health’s updated guidelines, Stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccines, including recommended booster doses. Follow recommendations for isolation if you have suspected or confirmed COVID-19. If you are at high risk of getting very sick, talk with a healthcare provider about additional prevention actions. People may choose to mask at any time. People with symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should wear a high-quality mask or respirator when indoors in public.
- Before leaving for the event, conduct a wellness assessment of yourself and family members if you are healthy enough to attend a public event.
- If you have a cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing and fever or chills, or if you are currently under isolation or quarantine orders, please return home and contact your health care provider.
- If you have a temperature of 100 degrees or higher you may not enter the venue.
- If you have experienced symptoms during or after your visit please contact your health care provider.
- Please note that protocols are subject to change.
- A face mask is no longer required to be worn during events.
- People may choose to mask at any time.
- People with symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should wear a high-quality mask or respirator when indoors in public.
- Wearing a face mask is proven to help prevent transmission of the virus, particularly to persons with prolonged, cumulative exposure or persons with higher risk of illness.
- Cleaning practices are in alignment with CDC, WHO, OSHA and Public Health recommendations to help facilitate the effective removal of germs.
- All restrooms have dedicated attendants and be routinely cleaned and disinfected each hour during the event.
- Clean hands keep you healthy! Wash and scrub regularly for at least twenty (20) seconds to help prevent the spread of germs and viruses.
- Disinfectants in use are EPA approved for use against SARS-CoV-2.
- Please return to your seat while actively eating or drinking.
- ALL food and beverage should be consumed while stationary or seated, regardless of vaccination status.
- Concessions may operate at reduced capacity and some menus may not be available.
- Food may be served fully-wrapped and in a closable container.
- Single-serving food items may be brought into the venue in an approved clear bag or carried by hand.
Lost items may be claimed at the Coliseum West Administration Building across from Tunnel 11. Lost items may be searched for at lacoliseum.liff.app.
Found items may be turned over to the office, or given to an usher or security guard in your section. For more information, please call 213-747-7111 on weekdays between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
Guests are encouraged to instruct children in their group to find a stadium staff member if they become lost or separated from their group. Lost children will be taken to the Coliseum Administration Building located near Tunnel 11. To report a lost child please contact the nearest police officer, venue or event staff, team representative, or go to Customer Service located at the Coliseum Administration Building located near Tunnel 11.
Mobile Entry is the easiest and safest way to access tickets to your events.
When your event is Mobile only, or you selected Mobile Entry at checkout – your mobile phone is your ticket.
NOTE: For mobile entry tickets, you will only be able to access your tickets on your phone. They will not be available to print from your online account, nor can they be emailed to you.
Mobile Entry Is Easy
Upon arrival to your event, locate your tickets in your Ticketmaster app or the mobile website. You’ll show your ticket to the ticket scanner, your barcode is scanned – and you’re in!
How To Access Your Ticket(s):
- Open your Ticketmaster App or visit Ticketmaster using your mobile internet.
- Login to your Ticketmaster account and locate the order with your ticket(s).
- Tap and show. Your phone will be scanned for entry and you’re in!
Please note: Mobile Entry is not available for all events. Please refer to your ticket order in your account.
Download our app to manage your tickets – all in one place! Available in the US and Canada only.
There are a limited number of public parking spaces in Exposition Park. Public parking sells out quickly and rates may vary per event. Entrances to Exposition Park are located at MLK & Hoover and 39th & S. Figueroa. Exposition Park is managed by the Office of Exposition Park Management, a department of the State of California’s Natural Resources Agency.
Parking is available on the USC campus at the parking structures until they sell out of spaces. All USC Campus Parking Lots and Structures are open to the public and available on a first-available basis.Purchase USC Parking
There are also a variety of privately owned and operated lots nearby the Coliseum. While you are welcome to use these lots, please understand that the Coliseum does not manage or control these lots in any manner.
ADA accessible parking is available in Exposition Park. By law, these spaces cannot be reserved in advance and on game day are offered to guests on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to an extremely high demand for accessible parking we are unfortunately unable to accommodate all of our guests, so please arrive early to ensure that you have a space in a lot. Please arrive with your state issued placard and identification, and parking personnel will guide you to your parking area. The fee for parking may vary per event.
Due to limited parking, attendees are encouraged to take public transportation to the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum for events.
- For the best way to get past traffic and parking hassles Go Metro on Game Day
- Easily accessible from the following Metro stations: Expo Park/USC, Expo/Vermont, and 37th St/USC
- The Metro’s Silver Line provides express service for faster travel to the Coliseum between San Pedro, Downtown LA and El Monte.
- City of LA Traffic
- 511 Traffic
- USC Transnet
All persons and their belongings are subject to metal detector screening and bag inspection prior to entering the Coliseum. Guests are encouraged to arrive early to avoid delays. All prohibited items will not be allowed inside the Coliseum.
The following items are NOT ALLOWED in the Coliseum:
- Bags, Backpacks or Purses which do not meet Bag Policy guidelines. Hard or Soft Coolers, Baskets, Packages or Containers;
- Alcoholic Beverages, Bottles or Cans. (Factory sealed bottles of water, 17 oz. or less, are allowed; limit 2 per person);
- Illegal Drugs and Weapons including Firearms, Knives, Explosives, Fireworks, Lighters and Laser Pointers;
- Professional Cameras (lenses longer than 3”) and Camera Equipment, Selfie-Sticks, Tripods and Video or Audio Recording Equipment;
- Banners, Sticks, Poles, Inflatables, Frisbees, Balls, and Unsliced Fruits or Vegetables;
- Umbrellas, Balloons, Strollers, Skateboards and Folding or Beach Chairs;
- Noise making devices such as whistles, horns or musical instruments;
- Pets (Service Animals are allowed);
- The Coliseum is a smoke-free environment. Smoking and smoking implements are prohibited in any area of the Coliseum.
Please do not conceal items. Have all items clearly visible inside an approved bag. All Bags must meet Bag Policy guidelines and are subject to inspection upon entry. For more information on the Coliseum Bag Policy, please visit http://www.lacoliseum.com/beclear.
Exposition Park allows rideshare access from Figueroa St. with drop off and pick up along Expo Park Dr.
During larger events, a designated rideshare area is located at Vermont Ave. between Exposition Blvd. and Downey Way. After the event, exit Gate 19 or 23 and walk north of the Coliseum to Exposition Blvd. and west to Vermont Ave.
Please be aware that rideshare services are prohibited from entering Exposition Park area until 45 to 60 minutes after an event due to traffic patterns exiting the area.
If you see something, say something. Please report suspicious activities to local authorities (such as unattended backpacks, vehicle incursion or drones). Call 877-A-THREAT (877-284-7328) or notify police, stadium security or event staff. In case of emergency at USC, call (213) 740-4321 or 9-1-1.
Smoking, smokeless tobacco and smoking implements (including, but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, lighters, vaporizers and e-cigarettes) are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum. The use of smokeless tobacco is prohibited for all events (LAMC 41.50.1). Violators may be subject to eviction and/or citation.
Strollers are not permitted in the seating areas of the Coliseum. Guests are encouraged to leave strollers at home or in their vehicles. If item check locations are available, strollers must be collapsible and easily stored. Strollers and other mobility devices may not be left unattended, even at the top of seating sections or adjacent to tunnels accessing seating areas. USC and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum are not responsible for lost, damaged, stolen or misplaced items.
Much of the Coliseum seating is in direct sunlight during the day. Protective clothing and use of sunscreen is encouraged. Please use a lotion, cream or ointment based sunscreen from plastic tubes that are clearly marked and carried in a clear bag. Aerosol and metallic cans are not permitted inside the Coliseum. Complimentary sunscreen can also be found at customer service locations.
For this event, tailgating is not permitted in the parking lots or any other areas of the Exposition Park.
Public parking lots in Exposition Park that surround the Coliseum are managed by the Office of Exposition Park Management, a department of the State of California’s Natural Resources Agency.
Please help us keep a safe environment and positive experience for all guests in the park.
For Customer Service or Security, call or text (213) 263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
Ticket Booths are located outside Gate 1 and Gate 19 for ticket sales. Ticket booths normally open three hours prior to kickoff and close at halftime. The Coliseum Box Office is located at Gate 29 and is open for ticket account services and resolution.
REPLACEMENT POLICY ON LOST, STOLEN, FORGOTTEN, AND/ OR DESTROYED TICKETS
The Coliseum Box Office will address lost or stolen ticket issues with the primary account holder on record. Reprints may be issued upon approval of the primary account holder. The Coliseum Box Office reserves the right to refuse any replacement ticket request.
Will Call is located at the Ticket Booth outside Gate 1. Will Call opens three hours prior to kickoff and closes at halftime. Please present a valid Photo ID and the credit card you paid with to claim all will call tickets. Arrive early to avoid long lines right before kickoff.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum now features stadium-wide Wi-Fi capability, free of charge. Connect to #FightOn and simply sign on for great network coverage.
The LA Memorial Coliseum uses what3words to help find precise locations at the venue, such as entrances, exits, the ticket office, and more. Every 10 foot square has been given a unique combination of three words: a what3words address. We have added some popular locations here for the venue, find each location by clicking on the link or entering the corresponding 3 word address into the free what3words app:
Blue Structure Parking: ///quite.pipe.rides
Gate 29: ///solar.pines.chefs
Coliseum Box Office Gate 29: ///scores.visits.outer
Ticket Sales/Will Call Gate 1: ///before.pace.tricks
Ticket Sales Gate 19: ///spend.agents.bend
West Administration Building: ///items.handed.star
Founders Entry Gate 7: ///tunnel.yoga.incomes
Gate 16: ///racing.kept.pepper