Parking Lots Open: 4:00 PM
Gates Open: 6:00 PM
Show Starts: 8:00 PM
- Arrive Early: Anticipate large crowds. Plan ahead for traffic and weather conditions.
- Go Metro: Take advantage of the E (Expo) Line with two stops adjacent to the Coliseum.
- Clear Bag Policy: Only clear bags smaller than 12”x12”x6” or a small clutch are allowed inside the Coliseum.
- Cashless Transactions: The Coliseum is cashless. Only credit/debit cards and mobile pay are accepted.
- Mobile Tickets: Download mobile tickets to your wallet on your mobile device before arriving. Screenshots and PDFs are not accepted. For more information on mobile entry, click here.
Health and Safety: In accordance with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health’s updated guidelines, it is recommended, but not required, that all patrons ages 5 and older be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or obtain a negative COVID-19 test result prior to entry. It is also strongly recommended, but not required, that all guests continue to wear a well-fitting mask, regardless of vaccination status, except while actively eating or drinking. Before leaving for the event, conduct a wellness assessment of yourself and family members if you are healthy enough to attend a public event.
Parking: Parking is available in Exposition Park and the USC Campus. Click here to purchase parking in advance. No RV or oversized vehicle parking is allowed in any area.BUY PARKING
Rideshare: Pick-up and drop-off locations are located just north of Exposition Park on S. Vermont Ave. between Exposition Blvd. and W. 36th Place. Limousines and hired vehicles may drop off inside Exposition Park from S. Figueroa St and Exposition Park Dr. but may not re-enter until 1 hour after the end of the concert. Please use the rideshare area on Vermont Ave. between Exposition Blvd and W. 36th Place.
Tailgating: Tailgating is not allowed in any area.
No Smoking: Smoking, smokeless tobacco and smoking implements (including, but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, lighters, vaporizers and e-cigarettes) are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum. The use of smokeless tobacco is prohibited for all events (LAMC 41.50.1). Violators may be subject to eviction and/or citation. Re-entry to the venue is not allowed.
Clear Bags Only: The Coliseum prohibits bags, backpacks and other containers from entering the venue, with the following exceptions:
- One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”, or a one-gallon clear plastic storage bag (Ziploc bag or similar);
- In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, guests may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap; and
- An exception may be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
Entry Gates: Entry gates will open at 6:00 PM. Look for the recommended gate on your mobile ticket for the closest access to your section. Arrive early and avoid longer lines:
- Ensure mobile tickets are downloaded to your device and transferred to your party.
- Be ready for metal-detector screening at all entrances.
- Have a clear bag.
- Limit your carried items and do not conceal prohibited items.
Floor Access: Guests with tickets for floor seating (Sections A1-A5 and B1-B5) may enter at any gate. A wristband is required to access the floor. After entering the Coliseum, please have your ticket ready and scanned at marked booths between Tunnels 14-16. Once you have a floor access wristband you can access the floor from any tunnel and down aisle.
Wi-Fi: The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum now features complimentary stadium-wide Wi-Fi capability. Connect to #FightOn.