About the Event
Hamilton vs Fairfax 4:00 PM
South Pasadena vs Poly 7:30 PM
For tickets, please contact the participating schools. Schedule for day two here.
Parking Lots Open: 2:00 PM
Gates Open: 3:30 PM
***LAFC vs LA GALAXY – MLS Conference Semi-Finals***
Banc of California Stadium. Opens 5:00 PM. Kickoff 7:00 PM. 23,000+ Expected.
Expect major traffic delays approaching Exposition Park from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
- Arrive Early: Anticipate large crowds for LAFC playoff game. Plan ahead for traffic and weather conditions.
- Go Metro: Take advantage of the E (Expo) Line with two stops adjacent to the Coliseum.
- Plan ahead and know your route to the Exposition Park Area. Use navigation and traffic apps such as Waze or Google Maps.
- Park at USC Flower Structure located at 3701 Flower St, Los Angeles, CA 90007. Parking is $15.
- Clear Bag Policy: Only clear bags smaller than 12”x6”x12” or a small clutch are allowed inside the Coliseum. No bag check is provided.
- Cashless Transactions: The Coliseum is cashless. Only credit/debit cards and mobile pay are accepted.
- Mobile Tickets: Download mobile tickets to your wallet on your mobile device before arriving. Screenshots and PDFs are not accepted. For more information on mobile entry, click here.
- Enter at Gate 4. The Coliseum uses what3words to share precise locations. Click on the link or use the free what3wods app to find it. https://w3w.co/towers.left.silk
Health and Safety: In accordance with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health’s updated guidelines, it is recommended, but not required, that all patrons ages 5 and older be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or obtain a negative COVID-19 test result prior to entry. It is also strongly recommended, but not required, that all guests continue to wear a well-fitting mask, regardless of vaccination status, except while actively eating or drinking. Before leaving for the event, conduct a wellness assessment of yourself and family members if you are healthy enough to attend a public event.
Parking: Very limited parking is available in Exposition Park. Parking is $20 and vehicles will be directed to the Orange Structure (https://w3w.co/issues.rear.puts). Oversized vehicles are not permitted.
Preferred parking is located at USC’s Flower Structure (https://w3w.co/takes.cure.pull). Parking is $15. The Coliseum is a short 5 minute walk from the structure. LAPD and LADOT officers will be present along the route.
Rideshare: Pick-up and drop-off locations are located in the Green Lot or use curb lane locations just north of Exposition Park on S. Vermont Ave. between Exposition Blvd. and W. 36th Place.
Tailgating: Tailgating is not allowed in any area of Exposition Park or the USC Campus.
No Smoking: Smoking, smokeless tobacco and smoking implements (including, but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, lighters, vaporizers and e-cigarettes) are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum. The use of smokeless tobacco is prohibited for all events (LAMC 41.50.1). Violators may be subject to eviction and/or citation. Re-entry to the venue is not allowed.
Clear Bags Only: The Coliseum prohibits bags, backpacks and other containers from entering the venue, with the following exceptions:
- One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”, or a one-gallon clear plastic storage bag (Ziploc bag or similar);
- In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, guests may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap; and
- An exception may be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
Entry Gates: Entry gates will open at 5:00 PM. Look for the recommended gate on your mobile ticket for the closest access to your section. Arrive early and avoid longer lines:
- Ensure mobile tickets are downloaded to your device and transferred to your party.
- Be ready for metal-detector screening at all entrances.
- Have a clear bag.
- Limit your carried items and do not conceal prohibited items.
Prohibited Items: A full list of prohibited items can be found here.
Fan Code of Conduct: We appreciate your cooperation to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment. Please review our code of conduct. Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to management personnel. For assistance, call or text 213-263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
Wi-Fi: The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum now features complimentary stadium-wide Wi-Fi capability. Connect to #FightOn.
Ticket Sales and Will Call: Ticket sales and will call are located at Gate 1 and opens at 3:00 PM. W3W Location: https://w3w.co/before.pace.tricks
Map: A map of suggested parking location and Gate 4 is available by clicking here.