About the Event
Garfield vs Roosevelt
JV Game 3:30 PM
Varsity Game 7:30 PM
Parking Lots Open: 1:30 PM
Gates Open: 2:30 PM
Roosevelt Tickets Enter at Gate 4
Garfield Tickets Enter at Gate 23
Special half-time performance by the Black Eyed Peas.
- Arrive Early: Plan ahead for traffic and weather conditions.
- Go Metro:Take advantage of the E (Expo) Line with two stops adjacent to the Coliseum.
- Plan ahead and know your route to the Exposition Park Area. Use navigation and traffic apps such as Wazeor Google Maps.
- Parking is available in Exposition Park or USC Campus lots for $15. Exposition Park will reach capacity quickly.
- Clear Bag Policy:Only clear bags smaller than 12”x6”x12” or a small clutch are allowed inside the Coliseum. Bag check is located outside Gate 4 and is $20 per item.
- Cashless Transactions:The Coliseum is cashless. Only credit/debit cards and mobile pay are accepted.
- Mobile Tickets:Download mobile tickets to your wallet on your mobile device before arriving. Screenshots and PDFs are not accepted. For more information on mobile entry, click here.
- No re-entry. The Coliseum is a no-smoking venue.
- The Coliseum uses what3words to share precise locations. Click on the link or use the free what3wods app to find it.
Health and Safety: In accordance with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health’s updated guidelines, it is recommended, but not required, that all patrons ages 5 and older be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or obtain a negative COVID-19 test result prior to entry. It is also strongly recommended, but not required, that all guests continue to wear a well-fitting mask, regardless of vaccination status, except while actively eating or drinking. Before leaving for the event, conduct a wellness assessment of yourself and family members if you are healthy enough to attend a public event.
Rideshare: Vehicles are allowed to drop-off in Exposition Park on Exposition Park Dr. Vehicles are prohibited from re-entering to pick up until 1 hour after the event ends to allow for traffic to exit Exposition Park. Use alternative locations for pick-up just north of Exposition Park on S. Vermont Ave. between Exposition Blvd. and W. 36th Place.
Tailgating: Tailgating is not allowed in any area of Exposition Park or the USC Campus.
No Smoking: Smoking, smokeless tobacco and smoking implements (including, but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, lighters, vaporizers and e-cigarettes) are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum. The use of smokeless tobacco is prohibited for all events (LAMC 41.50.1). Violators may be subject to eviction and/or citation. Re-entry to the venue is not allowed.
Clear Bags Only: The Coliseum prohibits bags, backpacks and other containers from entering the venue, with the following exceptions:
- One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”, or a one-gallon clear plastic storage bag (Ziploc bag or similar);
- In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, guests may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap; and
- An exception may be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
Ticket Sales and Will Call: Ticket sales and will call open at 2:30 PM and are located at:
- Roosevelt HS – Gate 1 https://w3w.co/before.pace.tricks
- Garfield HS – Gate 19 https://w3w.co/spend.agents.bend
All tickets are general admission
Entry Gates: Entry gates will open at 2:30 PM. Plan to arrive early and avoid longer lines:
Roosevelt (South) tickets must enter at Gate 4.
Garfield (North) tickets must enter at Gate 23.
- Ensure mobile tickets are downloaded to your device and transferred to your party.
- Be ready for metal-detector screening at all entrances.
- Have a clear bag.
- Limit your carried items and do not conceal prohibited items.
Prohibited Items: A full list of prohibited items can be found here.
Fan Code of Conduct: We appreciate your cooperation to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment. Please review our code of conduct. Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to management personnel. For assistance, call or text 213-263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
Wi-Fi: The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum now features complimentary stadium-wide Wi-Fi capability. Connect to #FightOn.