About the Event
Game times and television plans for USC’s 2021 games will be announced at a later date. All games will be nationally televised by either the ESPN channels, ABC, FOX, FOX Sports 1 or Pac-12 Networks. Information regarding fan attendance at the Coliseum will be updated as public health guidelines are released allowing spectator attendance.
In compliance with Los Angeles County Department of Public Health current health orders, spectators are not allowed. During spectator-free games, facility occupancy is limited to those who are essential for game day operations (e.g., TV/radio broadcast crews, event/operations crews, team coaching staff, medical staff, athletes, etc.). To the extent possible, all individuals admitted to the facility have been instructed to maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet and access to the facility has been limited to certain areas.
During this public health emergency, Exposition Park will continue to perform its essential functions in service to the public. Some activities will be modified to accommodate social distancing practices and to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Exposition Park Management strongly encourages everyone to follow the guidance on general health and safety best practices from the California Department of Public Health:
- Stay home if you are sick or except to get medical care.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or sleeve, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the restroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily.
- Minimize hand shaking or hugging.
For those wishing to take a break in the outdoors, public health officials are advising them to walk, run, hike and bike in their local neighborhoods and walk to parks. Most importantly, the public is being asked not to congregate in the outdoors. Everyone has the responsibility to “flatten the curve” by maintaining a social distance of 6 feet or more when recreating in the outdoors.
USC Football kickoff times are subject to change for television broadcasts. Visit usctrojans.com for updates.
For more information about USC Athletic events, please visit: