About the Event
Parking Lots Open: 9:00 AM
Gates Open: 10:30 AM
Kickoff: 12:00 PM
- Arrive Early: Plan ahead for traffic and weather conditions. Use navigation and traffic apps such as Waze or Google Maps.
- Go Metro: Take advantage of the E Line (Expo) with two stops adjacent to the Coliseum.
- Purchase event parking in advance for Exposition Park. Rates and availability may vary per location.
- Clear Bag Policy: Only clear bags smaller than 12”x 6”x 12” or a small clutch are allowed inside the Coliseum.
- Cashless Transactions: The Coliseum is cashless. Only credit/debit cards and mobile pay are accepted.
- The Coliseum is a no smoking venue. Smoking, smokeless tobacco and smoking implements are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum.
- Review Building Policies and Prohibited Items. Strollers are not allowed inside the Coliseum.
- Mobile Tickets: Download mobile tickets to your wallet on your mobile device before arriving. Screenshots and PDFs are not accepted. For more information on mobile entry, click here.
Health and Safety: California’s COVID-19 State of Emergency is over, but COVID-19 has not gone away. Please keep taking steps to prevent the spread. In accordance with the State of California and Los Angeles County Department of Public Health’s updated guidelines, Stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccines, including recommended booster doses. Follow recommendations for isolation if you have suspected or confirmed COVID-19. Follow the recommendations for what to do if you are exposed to someone with COVID-19. If you are at high risk of getting very sick, talk with a healthcare provider about additional prevention actions. People may choose to mask at any time. People with symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should wear a high-quality mask or respirator when indoors in public.
Parking: Parking is available in Exposition Park. Click here to purchase parking in advance. Tailgating and oversized vehicles are not allowed for this event.
Pre-purchased parking in Exposition Park is $25. Event day parking is $35.
Additional parking is located at USC for $20 at the Flower Street and Downey Way locations. Use Text2Park technology enabling guests to pay from the convenience of their parking space by using their mobile device. Text2Park instructions will be displayed at each lot.
Left-turn pockets are closed at northbound Figueroa St to Expo Park Dr. and eastbound W. Martin Luther King Jr Blvd to S. Hoover St.
Tailgating: Tailgating is not allowed in any area of Exposition Park or the USC Campus.
Clear Bags Only: The Coliseum prohibits bags, backpacks and other containers from entering the venue, with the following exceptions:
- One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”, or a one-gallon clear plastic storage bag (Ziploc bag or similar);
- In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, guests may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap; and
- An exception may be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
- Bag Check is located outside of Gate 4.
Entry Gates: Entry gates will open at 10:30 AM
- All GA ticket holders can enter at Gates 1 or 4. Seating will be limited to sections between 103A and 110B from the Concourse Level.
- All Founders, Club, Loge, Suite and 1923 Club tickets enter at Gate 7.
- Ensure mobile tickets are downloaded to your device and transferred to your party in advance.
- Have a clear bag.
- Limit your carried items and do not conceal prohibited items. All items are subject to inspection.
- All persons are subject to metal detector screening at all gates.
Fan Code of Conduct: We appreciate your cooperation to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment. Please review our code of conduct. Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to management personnel. For assistance, call or text 213-263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
No Smoking: Smoking, smokeless tobacco and smoking implements (including, but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, lighters, vaporizers and e-cigarettes) are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum. The use of smokeless tobacco is prohibited for all events (LAMC 41.50.1). Violators may be subject to eviction and/or citation. Re-entry to the venue is not allowed.
Wi-Fi: The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum now features complimentary stadium-wide Wi-Fi capability. Connect to #FightOn.
Will Call: There is no will-call for this event.