About the Event
The Premier League & NBC Sports are coming to USC!
Start your day with the biggest party in town featuring an unmatched soccer viewing experience, free swag, and the chance to be on national television.
Here are some quick tips to make sure you have a great Coliseum experience:
- Plan ahead and know how you are getting to the Coliseum. Use navigation and traffic apps such as Waze or Google Maps.
- Most traffic into Exposition Park is right-turn only. Left-turn pockets will be closed.
- Go Metro on Gameday. Take advantage of the E (Expo) Line with two stops adjacent to the Coliseum.
- Purchase event parking in advance for Exposition Park or USC Campus. Rates and availability may vary per event.
- Exposition Park Lots are by permit only. Purchase event parking in advance for Exposition Park.
- Get here early. Review policies, be prepared for metal detector screening and have items clearly displayed in a clear bag.
- Arrive at the gates no later than 60 minutes before the start of the event.
- The Coliseum is cashless. Only credit/debit cards and mobile pay are accepted.
- The Coliseum is a no smoking venue. Smoking, smokeless tobacco and smoking implements are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum.
- Download mobile tickets to your wallet on your mobile device before arriving. Screenshots are not accepted.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and USC are excited to welcome you back to live events. You have our commitment to deliver the best experience for our guests and employees in a safe and clean environment. We are working closely with and are following State of California Department of Public Health and the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health guidance in association with USC Keck Medicine committed to supporting the health, safety, and well-being of our community.
In accordance with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health’s updated guidelines, it is recommended, but not required, that all patrons ages 5 and older be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or obtain a negative COVID-19 test result prior to entry. It is also recommended, but not required, that all guests continue to wear a well-fitting mask, regardless of vaccination status, except while actively eating or drinking.
The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health and California Department of Public Health also strongly recommend that everyone gets vaccinated when eligible to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Sign up for CA Notify to receive alerts when you have been in close contract with someone who tests positive for COVID-19.
- Before leaving for the event, conduct a wellness assessment of yourself and family members if you are healthy enough to attend a public event.
- If you have a cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing and fever or chills, or if you are currently under isolation or quarantine orders, please return home and contact your health care provider.
- If you have a temperature of 100 degrees or higher you may not enter the venue.
- If you have experienced symptoms during or after your visit please contact your health care provider.
- Please note that protocols are subject to change.
- There is no longer a requirement to provide proof of vaccination for entry.
- The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health encourages patrons ages 5 and older to be fully vaccination or obtain a negative test result prior to entry.
- The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health and California Department of Public Health also strongly recommend that everyone gets vaccinated when eligible to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Sign up for CA Notify to receive alerts when you have been in close contract with someone who tests positive for COVID-19.
- A face mask is no longer required to be worn during events.
- Wearing a well-fitting face mask is strongly encouraged, but no longer required, for indoor events.
- Wearing a face mask is proven to help prevent transmission of the virus, particularly to persons with prolonged, cumulative exposure or persons with higher risk of illness.
- Cleaning practices will be in alignment with CDC, WHO, OSHA and Public Health recommendations to help facilitate the effective removal of germs.
- All restrooms will have dedicated attendants and be routinely cleaned and disinfected each hour during the event.
- Clean hands keep you healthy! Wash and scrub regularly for at least twenty (20) seconds to help prevent the spread of germs and viruses.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the venue and additional staff will be on-site for cleaning high-touch areas throughout the event.
- Disinfectants in use are EPA approved for use against SARS-CoV-2.
- Electrostatic sprayers are used in addition to normal cleaning techniques to provide a 360-degree coverage over 4x the surface area in comparison to regular cleaning with a spray bottle & microfiber cloth.
- Please return to your seat while actively eating or drinking.
- ALL food and beverage should be consumed while stationary or seated, regardless of vaccination status.
- Concessions may operate at reduced capacity and some menus may not be available.
- Food may be served fully-wrapped and in a closable container.
- Single-serving food items may be brought into the venue in an approved clear bag or carried by hand.
PRIORITY ACCESS AND BUILDING SERVICES
The Coliseum is a fully accessible venue. Outside of the Coliseum, curb ramps are enhanced to increase accessibility from key parking lot approaches.
Every gate has a priority line for guests with mobility impairments up until 30 minutes before the start of the event. Within the final 30 minutes, all lanes will be open to all guests.
Accessible seating sections feature in-seat service for patrons in wheelchairs or with restricted mobility. Information cards will be provided at your seating location during the event.
Handrails and more aisles have been added to make it easier for guests who need a little more help to navigate the stairs and get to their seats. We’ve also added more semi-ambulatory seats, which are aisle seats with arm rests that raise to make it easier to transfer to the seat.
We encourage all guests with mobility disabilities to utilize personal forms of transportation, including wheelchairs and scooters. If you need to recharge your motorized wheelchair, you may do so at the West Administration Building, located across from Tunnel 11. Patrons should bring all cords and accessories needed to charge their devices. Chargers must use a 110-volt, 20 amp circuit. We cannot provide wheelchair or scooter rentals.
An online map with locations of ADA services can be found by clicking here.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum can accommodate guests in wheelchairs or with restricted mobility. The Coliseum features multiple areas at Street level that do not require ramps or lifts to access. Situated at a midpoint between field level and the uppermost rows of the Coliseum, these areas can be accessed directly through accessible tunnels, which lead into the seating area of the Coliseum. These locations are situated around most of the circumference of the venue.
People who require accessible seating because of a disability are permitted to purchase tickets for accessible seats. Tickets for accessible seats may be sold to individuals who require accessible seating themselves or to someone purchasing on their behalf. People with disabilities who do not require the specific features of accessible seating but merely prefer them are not entitled to purchase accessible seats. Reserved seating in designated sections is available in advance, on a season or individual event basis, based on availability.
On event day, guests who previously purchased a non-accessible game ticket but require accessible seating will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis, based on availability.
For assistance, please contact the USC Ticket Office at (213) 740-GOSC(4672)
For guests that need additional assistance reaching upper level seats in the Coliseum, escalators are located adjacent to Tunnels 4, 11, and 19.
ACCESSIBLE DROP-OFF AND PICK UP
Drop-off and pick-up for guests with disabilities should be made on Exposition Park Drive after entering from South Figueroa at W. 39th Street. Please be aware drop-off and/or pick-up may be difficult due to heavy traffic and congestion. Due to post-game traffic patterns, pick-up in this area may be delayed up to 45-60 minutes after the game until streets can be re-opened for access.
Exposition Park allows rideshare access from Figueroa St. with drop off and pick up along Expo Park Dr.
During larger events, a designated rideshare area is located either in the Green Lot with access from Figueroa St. or at Vermont Ave. and Exposition Blvd. After the event, exit Gate 19, 23 or 28 and walk north of the Coliseum to Exposition Blvd. and west to Vermont Ave.
Please be aware that rideshare services are prohibited from entering Exposition Park area until 45 to 60 minutes after an event due to traffic patterns exiting the area.
ACCESSIBLE PARKING AND PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
ADA accessible parking is available in Expo Park. Marked ADA spaces may not be reserved in advance are subject to availability based on arrival. Event parking permit holders may park in ADA spaces, provided they have a valid ADA placard to do so. Due to an extremely high demand for accessible parking, Expo Park is unfortunately unable to accommodate all of our guests, so please arrive early to ensure that you have a space in a lot. Please arrive with your state issued placard and identification, and parking personnel will guide you to your parking area. Event parking rates may vary per event.
It is recommended that guests with disabilities take the Metro E (Expo) Line to the Expo Park/USC stop on Exposition Boulevard when visiting the Coliseum. Click here for more information about Accessibility on Metro.
Every gate has a priority line for guests with mobility impairments up until 30 minutes before the start of the event. Within the final 30 minutes, all lanes will be open to all guests.
Gate 29 is the Coliseum’s designated ADA entrance. After using the ADA entry, please visit the Accessible Services kiosk immediately inside the gate for any questions.
ACCESSIBLE SERVICES KIOSKS
Accessible Services Kiosks are conveniently located inside the stadium at Section 109A, Gate 23 and Gate 29. Additional assistance is also available at the West Administration Building across from Tunnel 11. At these locations, guests with disabilities can:
- Request a ticket exchange for accessible seating
- Charge wheelchair batteries and other assistive technology (available at West Administration Building only)
- Pick-up assistive listening devices
- Rent a sensory bag
- Learn about other accessible services at the Coliseum
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum provides closed captioning services for all major events. To confirm that closed captioning service will be available, please email LA Coliseum with the event name and the date service is requested. Requests should be made at least one week in advance to the event date.
The service provides text of all public address announcements during the game. You can access the service from your browser on any smart phone or mobile device. Data rates may apply. To access the service from your mobile device go to www.CaptionedText.com and enter Confirmation: 2650 (for English) at the top of the page. If you need assistance during an event, please text to (213) 263-4007. Data rates may apply.
HEARING AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED
Assistive listening devices for fans with hearing or visual impairments are available for checkout at Customer Service located in the Coliseum West Administration Building across from Tunnel 11.
Individuals with disabilities who need accommodations to attend an event may contact firstname.lastname@example.org. It is requested that individuals requiring accommodations or auxiliary aids such as sign language interpreters and alternative format materials notify us at least 14 days prior to the event. Every reasonable effort will be made to provide reasonable accommodations in an effective and timely manner.
Service animals are welcome inside the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times unless either the handler is unable because of a disability to use a harness, leash, or other tether, or the use of a harness, leash, or other tether would interfere with the service animals safe, effective performance of work or tasks, in which case the service animal must be otherwise under the handler´s control (e.g., voice control, signals, or other effective means). If you intend to bring a service animal to the building, please notify your ticket representative at the time of purchase so that an aisle seat may be reserved for you if available. An animal relief area is provided at Gate 16 and Gate 33 in the Olympic Plaza. Guests with service animals are responsible for cleaning up after their animals and for their appropriate behavior toward other guests and Coliseum personnel at all times. A failure to do may result in the animal’s removal from the stadium. The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is not responsible for the care or supervision of a service animal.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is proud to provide assistance inside the stadium for guests with special needs. This service is free and can be requested through Customer Service. Disabled assistance is available upon request at all entry gates. To minimize wait times, we suggest that you make arrangements prior to the event you are attending by calling 213-747-7111 or email email@example.com. During event hours, please call or text “ADA” to 213 263-4007. So that we may assist multiple guests, please be aware that our staff will not remain with you during the event, and you are not allowed to remain in the wheelchair during the event. In addition, the Coliseum does not rent wheelchairs or crutches.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is located at:
3911 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90037
All guests will be required to provide appropriate proof of age with one the following forms of identification:
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License
- Any valid U.S. State or Federal Government issued I.D.
- Any Valid U.S. Passport and/or Passport Card
- U.S. Military I.D.
- Valid Foreign Passport
Guests may not possess or purchase more than two (2) alcoholic beverages at a time. Shots may not be served at any time. Caps will be removed from all bottles. All glass containers must be poured into cups.
All concession stands and portable units will stop serving alcohol at least thirty minutes before the end of the event, at the end of the third quarter during football and at the 70th minute during soccer matches. For other events, alcohol cut-off times will be determined by Coliseum Management.
Alcohol of any kind may not be brought into or removed from the Coliseum. During USC football games, alcohol may not be removed from the Scholarship Club Tower.
Any guest who is determined to be deliberately concealing alcohol while entering the Coliseum will not be permitted to enter the building. A person exhibiting visible signs of impairment will not be permitted into the Coliseum. Any guest who exhibits behavior that distracts or inconveniences, or otherwise, interferes with another guest’s enjoyment of the event may be removed from the Coliseum.
Alcohol will not be served to any underage person or visibly impaired guest. Alcohol beverage sales may be curtailed or prohibited at the discretion of management.
Service dogs or service-dogs-in-training for guests with disabilities are allowed. All other animals are prohibited.
The Coliseum and University grounds and facilities may not be used for commercial purposes such as sales, advertising, or promotional activity without prior approval. Authorized corporate sponsors must be licensed in advance of the event. Violators are subject to trespass ordinances. For information about marketing activities during USC football or athletic events, sponsors should contact USC Sports Properties at (213) 821-5294.
Baby changing areas are available at all Street level restrooms; and in Men’s and Women’s restrooms on the Concourse level at sections 1-2, 11-12, 14-15, 17-18, 22-23, 26-27.
Bag Check areas will be made available on a first-come-first-serve basis on South Lawn (near Gate 23) and Lot 4 parking lot (near Gate 4). Bag check opens four hours prior to kickoff and closes one hour after the game. The availability of bag checks are subject to change without notice.
The Coliseum prohibits bags, backpacks and other containers from entering the venue, with the following exceptions:
- One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12” by 6” by 12”, or;
- A one-gallon clear plastic storage bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, guests may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, oversized seat cushions with pockets or metal structures, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
These measures are designed to promote public safety while encouraging guests to limit the items they bring into the venue to create a more efficient screening and entry process. We ask that all items are visible when entering the venue. The fewer items that are concealed, the quicker the process becomes.
All approved bags are subject to inspection upon entry. For more information on the Coliseum Bag Policy, please visit www.lacoliseum.com/beclear.
To maintain a family atmosphere, the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum management reserves the right to prohibit any signs, banners, or similar items at any time. Signs and banners may be held during a game as long as they meet these conditions:
- Any flag or banner is not larger than 3 feet x 5 feet. Sticks and poles are also prohibited.
- Do not contain commercial or political endorsement, messages or logos, obscene or indecent language, images, graphic depictions or incite violence, create danger or pose security risks.
- Not in the field of play.
- Do not obstruct the sightline of another guest.
- Do not cover up any existing signage.
- Not affixed to metal rods, wooden posts or any other material that could cause harm to other patrons.
- Not paraded around the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
- They are not in poor taste as determined in sole discretion of the team or Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
Bottles and cans of any kind are prohibited inside the Coliseum. Factory sealed bottles of water, 17 oz. or less, are allowed and limited to 2 bottles per person.
The Coliseum Box Office is located at Gate 29 and is open Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Hours may vary based on events and are subject to change without notice.
On game days, additional box office locations can be found at Gate 1 and Gate 19. Ticket Sales and Will Call typically open at least three hours before an event.
All USC Football games (both Home and Away) will be broadcast live on USC’s Flagship Station, ESPN Radio 710, and the Trojan Radio Network. Check www.usctrojans.com for updates. Pre-game radio show will be broadcast live from the Trojan Fan Fest starting four hours prior to kickoff.
Bus and oversized vehicle parking is by reservation only. Availability is very limited and there is a fee to park. Contact USC Game Management at 213-740-4174 for more information.
Guests are allowed to bring still cameras provided they do not have detachable lenses and do not interfere with other guests’ view of the event. Camera lenses are limited to 3-inches. Video cameras and tripods are not permitted. All commercial use of photographs depicting game action are allowed only through a licensing agreement. Policies may vary per event without notice.
The Coliseum is now a cashless venue. This means that concessions and retail locations inside the Coliseum will only accept payment via debit or credit card or mobile device payment. As this change promotes overall health, security and public safety, cashless transactions are also expected to significantly increase our speed of service meaning shorter lines and getting fans back to the action faster.
Children who are two years of age and under are admitted free as long as they are held in a lap and do not interfere with other guests’ view of the event. Strollers are prohibited.
Child ID bands are available at customer service locations. It is suggested that the band, ticket stubs, a nametag and/or any other additional information be pinned to the clothing of any young child that might require assistance. These measures will assist any USC personnel in reuniting guests should it become necessary.
To report a lost child, please contact the nearest police officer or USC staff member, or go to customer service located at the Coliseum Administration Building across from Tunnel 11.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum provides closed captioning services for all major events. To confirm that closed captioning service will be available, please email LA Coliseum at with the event name and the date service is requested. Requests should be made at least one week in advance to the event date.
The service provides text of all public address announcements during the game. You can access the service from your browser on any smart phone or mobile device. Data rates may apply. To access the service from your mobile device go to www.CaptionedText.com and enter Confirmation: 2650 at the top of the page. If you need assistance during an event, please text to (213) 263-4007. Data rates may apply.
It is a violation to stand in Tunnels or sit in Aisles per LAFD Fire Code 4701.4.1.3. Please keep all aisles and tunnels clear of obstructions. Your cooperation is appreciated.
There are three great locations inside the Coliseum for Trojan Athletic Fund members to experience a United Airlines Coliseum Club! Each United Airlines Coliseum Club features a variety of premium spirits selections. Just show your TAF Member game ticket with the logo for entrance.
United Airlines Coliseum Club 12
- Located across from Tunnel 12, opens 90 minutes prior to kickoff
United Airlines Coliseum Club 19
- Enter through Gate 18, opens 90 minutes prior to kickoff
United Airlines Coliseum Club 33 at the Peristyle
- Located in the Olympic Plaza on the east end of the Coliseum, opens at kickoff.
It’s easy to become part of the Trojan Athletic Fund!
Contributors receive valuable benefits while helping to support USC Athletics.
For more information visit trojanathleticfund.com/membership, call USC Athletic Development at 213.740.4155 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only authorized personnel with proper credentials will be permitted on the field before, during, and after a game. Any unauthorized person going on to the field will be removed and subject to ejection and/or arrest.
The fan food menus from Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum Executive Chef John Brenning are taking the gameday experience to new and exciting levels of flavor, with the addition of new offerings that reflect the dynamic modern dining marketplace and provide just what fans are craving. Chef Brenning and the Legends at LA Memorial Coliseum culinary team have developed new and innovative big flavor food and beverage features – from house smoked BBQ, traditional Mexican street food, and Hawaiian-style dishes – all celebrating the diverse culinary heritage of the United States, and honoring Los Angeles as a center of fabulous food culture innovation. Check out the offerings in the images below (click on image for PDF).
2021 Food GuideDownload PDF Map
Ice chests, coolers and other beverage containers are not permitted inside the Coliseum.
Costumes are permitted and must be appropriate as determined by Stadium personnel and security services. Costumes cannot detract from the experience or enjoyment of other patrons.
- Masks or other costume pieces that in any way obscure the face are prohibited from entry. Face paint is permitted as long as it is not offensive in nature.
- Guests are advised that bulky clothing and/or costumes will result in delays at security screening outside the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
- Guests will be asked to remove their costumes upon arrival at the gates to clear the screening process. Items that do not clear the screening process will be treated as banned items and will not be claim-checked at the gate.
- Costumes must fit within the confines of the guest’s ticketed seat and must allow for safe passage of fans through the seating row.
- Toy or replica weapons are prohibited from entry.
- Any item that is deemed dangerous or perceived to be dangerous, unsafe (spikes, sharp looking objects, mallets, etc.) or offensive will not be allowed in the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
- Management reserves the right to deny entry to anyone refusing to remove dangerous or perceived to be dangerous pieces of a costume or clothing.
Guest satisfaction is a high priority of Coliseum Management. Customer Service Booths are located at Gate 1, Gate 23 and at the Coliseum West Administration Building across from Tunnel 11. An additional booth is located on the upper concourse level at Stair 17.
You can also reach a customer service representative by calling or texting 213-263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
Facility Management asks guests not to wear derogatory, profane or offensive clothing. Guests with improper clothing may be asked to remove the item, cover up the item or leave the venue.
When driving to the venues please carpool with 3 or more people, and plan your travel ahead of time. Please use the following suggested routes:
From the North via the 110 Freeway: Exit Exposition Blvd. – Turn Left on Flower St. – Turn Left on Figueroa St. – Follow Signs to the Coliseum parking.
From the South via the 110 Freeway: Exit Martin Luther King Blvd. –Follow Signs to the Coliseum parking. The ExpressLane exits directly to 39th St. and the entrance to Exposition Park.
From the East via the 10 Freeway: Exit Vermont St. – Turn Left on to Vermont St. – Continue past the USC Campus – Follow Signs to the Coliseum parking.
From the West via the 10 Freeway: Exit Vermont St. – Turn Right on to Vermont St. – Continue past the USC Campus – Follow Signs to Coliseum parking.
The use of Drone aircraft or Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) is prohibited at all times in Exposition Park and surrounding areas without first obtaining a permit and authorization from the State of California. Use inside the Coliseum is prohibited unless approved by Coliseum management and operators must meet the same requirements for the State of California.
Elevators are located at Tunnel 5 and Tunnel 9 to assist persons with disabilities with access to the upper concourse and Scholarship Club Tower. Additional elevators are located inside the Founders Suites lobby and next to Tunnel 6 for media and press box access.
Escalators are located near Tunnels 4, 11 and 19. Escalators will reverse direction at the end of the third quarter.
For the safety and security of our guests, re-entry is not allowed at any event.
We want all our guests to enjoy the event. Please remember to be considerate of those seated near you, cheer constructively and be mindful of good sportsmanship. Behavior that is disruptive to others may result in ejection from the stadium. Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to Management Personnel. For assistance call or text 213-263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment, we ask that fans refrain from the following behavior at all events.
- Profanity or other offensive language or gestures, whether spoken, written or appearing on apparel
- Smoking (including vaporizers, e-cigarettes and smokeless tobacco)
- Intoxication or excessive alcohol consumption or signs of substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Bringing prohibited items into the venue
- Throwing of items or liquids
- Entering the playing field or court at any time
- Fighting or other threatening behavior, including verbal or physical harassment
- Failure to retain ticket and/or present it to event staff if requested to do so
- Resale of tickets at the venue
- Violation of state or local laws
- Failing to follow instruction of stadium personnel or stadium policies
FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY RESULT IN EJECTION OR ARREST
Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to management personnel. For assistance, call or text 213-263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
First aid stations are located on the Street Level Concourse at Gate 1 and adjacent to Gate 16, and on the Upper Concourse level between Upper Tunnels 17-18. Please contact the nearest usher or security officer if medical attention is needed.
Any flag or banner that is larger than 3 feet x 5 feet is not permitted inside the venue. Sticks and poles are also prohibited.
Footballs landing in the stands as a result of play must be returned to the playing field. A Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum staff member will identify themselves and request the ball returned to the field of play. Failure to do so can result in removal from the venue.
On Game Days, look for USC Trojans, the official USC Football souvenir magazine as you enter the Coliseum. The game program offers fans up-to-date information, game previews, colorful features, interviews, rosters, depth charts, stats, and much more!
USC Football kickoff times are subject to change for television broadcasts. Visit usctrojans.com for updates.
Gates 1, 4, 8, 19, 23, and 28 will open for guests two hours prior to kickoff time (open time subject to change).
The use of laser pointers is strictly prohibited and will result in ejection from the venue.
Lost items may be claimed at the Coliseum West Administration Building across from Tunnel 11. Lost items may be searched for at lacoliseum.crowdfind.com.
Found items may be turned over to the office, or given to an usher or security guard in your section. For more information, please call 213-747-7111 on weekdays between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
Guests are encouraged to instruct children in their group to find a stadium staff member if they become lost or separated from their group. Lost children will be taken to the Coliseum Administration Building located near Tunnel 11. To report a lost child please contact the nearest police officer, venue or event staff, team representative, or go to Customer Service located at the Coliseum Administration Building located near Tunnel 11.
You can now shop for all the latest Trojan apparel, merchandise, and collectibles at the USC Bookstore shop located next to Gate 19 and Gate 1. Other merchandise stands are located at the Trojan Fan- Fest outside of the Peristyle end of the Coliseum before kickoff, or throughout the street level inside the stadium.
To shop for the latest USC Trojan merchandise on non-game days, please visit the official Trojan online Fan Store at shop.usctrojans.com.
With mobile ticket delivery your tickets are emailed to you immediately after your purchase. These tickets are optimized for display on your smartphone.
You will receive two emails after your purchase – one will include links to access your tickets that can be scanned from your smartphone, and the other will be your order confirmation email. We recommend you save your mobile tickets to your mobile device.
To use mobile ticketing:
- Order home game tickets online at www.usctrojans.com/tickets and choose mobile ticket delivery.
- You will then receive an email with a link to download your tickets. Be sure to save this email as you will need to present it for entry. (If you have an iPhone you can save the ticket in your Apple Passbook.)
- All tickets for the same event will be in one link.
- There is no need to print your tickets! Just present your mobile ticket on your smartphone at the entry gate. USC Athletics scans all tickets at each facility using the barcode on each ticket. Treat each mobile ticket like you would any other valid ticket to an event.
- Mobile tickets are individually barcoded and will only allow one scan per entry so any attempts to duplicate, alter, or sell any copies of the mobile ticket may result in admittance being refused to the event.
Mobile tickets will arrive as a link in the email which you will click on to download your tickets. All tickets for the same event will be in one link.
If you are using any spam filters and want to ensure you receive the email containing your tickets, please add our email addresses (email@example.com, USC_TICKET_OFFICE@usc.edu, and firstname.lastname@example.org) to your approved spam filter list.
Please also set your email to accept attachments. Mobile PDF attachments may be used on any type of smartphone with a PDF viewer, such as Apple, Android, Windows, and Blackberry phones.
Exposition Park Lots open six hours prior to kickoff for permit holders only. All parking for USC Football in Exposition Park has been sold and distributed in advance.
The USC Campus provides additional parking opportunities and is located one block north of the Coliseum on the north side of Exposition Blvd. Entrances are located at 36th Street and Vermont, South Figueroa Street and McCarthy Way.
USC Transportation is once again partnering with Click & Park to offer limited prepaid reserved parking in the Downey Way, Royal Street, Shrine and Grand Avenue Structures; for more information or to make a reservation for any upcoming game, please visit usc.parkmobile.io/los-angeles-memorial-coliseum.
During USC Football games, parking on campus is mostly reserved in advance. Public parking may be available at the USC Parking Center (3401 Grand Avenue) on a first-come first-serve basis, only accepting debt or credit card payments at all USC locations (prices subject to change without notice), with shuttle service to the game provided 3-hours prior to kickoff, and resuming at the start of the 4th quarter until 1 hour after the game.
The Downey and Royal structures will be available to prepaid parking and permit holders only. There will be no same day sales at these structures. No general public parking is allowed at the Flower Street structure. Follow USC Transportation at @USCMoves for more information on gamedays.Purchase USC Parking
ADA Accessible Parking
ADA Accessible parking is available in all USC Campus lots, as well as Exposition Park Lots 4, 6, and the Visitor Parking Structure. By law, these spaces cannot be reserved in advance and, on game days, are offered to guests on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to an extremely high demand for accessible parking, we are unfortunately unable to accommodate all of our guests, so please arrive early to ensure that you have a space in a lot. Please arrive with your state issued placard and identification, and parking personnel will guide you to your parking area. The fee for parking is $45.
Please note: Left turn lanes are closed on game day, so plan your route to campus accordingly!
Overnight parking and camping is prohibited
There is no re-entry for parking. Vehicles may not leave and re-enter the parking lot.
Vehicles parked on city streets are subject to citation. This includes Vermont Avenue, Bill Robertson Lane, Figueroa Street, Exposition Blvd. or Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
Bus & RV Parking:
Bus and oversized vehicle parking is by reservation only. Availability is very limited and there is a fee to park. Contact USC Game Management at 213-740-4174 for more information.
Other Public Lots:
Public parking is also available in surrounding surface lots on Figueroa Street and Vermont Avenue at the Browning Street Garage located at Browning Street and Vermont. Parking may be available in other lots near LA Live and the LA Convention Center. Take Metro for transport to USC/Exposition Park.
All persons and their belongings are subject to metal detector screening and bag inspection prior to entering the Coliseum. Guests are encouraged to arrive early to avoid delays. All prohibited items will not be allowed inside the Coliseum.
The following items are NOT ALLOWED in the Coliseum:
- Bags, Backpacks or Purses which do not meet Bag Policy guidelines. Hard or Soft Coolers, Baskets, Packages or Containers;
- Alcoholic Beverages, Bottles or Cans. (Factory sealed bottles of water, 17 oz. or less, are allowed; limit 2 per person);
- Illegal Drugs and Weapons including Firearms, Knives, Explosives, Fireworks, Lighters and Laser Pointers;
- Professional Cameras (lenses longer than 3”) and Camera Equipment, Selfie-Sticks, Tripods and Video or Audio Recording Equipment;
- Banners, Sticks, Poles, Inflatables, Frisbees, Balls, and Unsliced Fruits or Vegetables;
- Umbrellas, Balloons, Strollers, Skateboards and Folding or Beach Chairs;
- Noise making devices such as whistles, horns or musical instruments;
- Pets (Service Animals are allowed);
- The Coliseum is a smoke-free environment. Smoking and smoking implements are prohibited in any area of the Coliseum.
Please do not conceal items. Have all items clearly visible inside an approved bag. All Bags must meet Bag Policy guidelines and are subject to inspection upon entry. For more information on the Coliseum Bag Policy, please visit http://www.lacoliseum.com/beclear.
Only approved seat cushions may be carried into the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Clear seat cushions WITHOUT pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers are permitted.
Large seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers are NOT permitted.
If you see something, say something. Please report suspicious activities to local authorities (such as unattended backpacks, vehicle incursion or drones). Call 877-A-THREAT (877-284-7328) or notify police, stadium security or event staff. In case of emergency at USC, call (213) 740-4321 or 9-1-1.
To ensure guest safety and enjoyment of all games, standing on stadium seats is prohibited. Standing with the intention to block someone else’s view or when others around you are seated is also prohibited by the Fan Code of Conduct. Sitting or standing in the aisles and crosswalks, or in ramps and stairways, is also prohibited.
Smoking, smokeless tobacco and smoking implements (including, but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, lighters, vaporizers and e-cigarettes) are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum. The use of smokeless tobacco is prohibited for all events (LAMC 41.50.1). Violators may be subject to eviction and/or citation.
Strollers are not permitted in the seating areas of the Coliseum. Guests are encouraged to leave strollers at home or in their vehicles. If item check locations are available, strollers must be collapsible and easily stored. Strollers and other mobility devices may not be left unattended, even at the top of seating sections or adjacent to tunnels accessing seating areas. USC and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum are not responsible for lost, damaged, stolen or misplaced items.
Much of the Coliseum seating is in direct sunlight during the day. Protective clothing and use of sunscreen is encouraged. Please use a lotion, cream or ointment based sunscreen from plastic tubes that are clearly marked and carried in a clear bag. Aerosol and metallic cans are not permitted inside the Coliseum. Complimentary sunscreen can also be found at customer service locations.
Public parking lots in Exposition Park that surround the Coliseum are managed by the Office of Exposition Park Management, a department of the State of California’s Natural Resources Agency. Please help us keep a safe environment and positive experience for all guests in Exposition Park.
Exposition Park Tailgating Policy
Tailgating is defined as; the use of any item (including tables, chairs, free-standing canopies or umbrellas, awnings attached to recreational vehicles, coolers, barbeques, grills, games, generators, televisions, sound systems, food or drink, food or drink preparation or serving equipment, or other items as identified by the General Manager (or designee) for the purpose of an outdoor gathering by one or more people prior to, during or after a scheduled event.
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Tents or canopies exceeding an 8’ x 8’ footprint are not permitted.
- Tailgating is limited to the area directly in front of or behind your vehicle only.
- Box trucks, trailers, grill in-tow, or any catering service from an outside source, are not permitted in parking lots.
- Generators and grills must have a fire extinguisher present while in operation. Please use care when storing flammable materials and please be courteous to neighboring parking spaces in regards to noise and exhaust.
- Tailgating cannot impede vehicle or foot traffic.
- Tailgating may not lock or restrict access to portable toilets. The use or creation of personal toilets or unregulated bathroom facilities is prohibited.
- Tailgating will cease after kickoff.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
- All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket or credential.
- Amplified sound is prohibited.
- Glass containers or bottles are prohibited in all areas of Exposition Park. All drinks and items should be placed in plastic or disposable containers.
- Barbecue grills cannot be set-up in areas of overhanging tree limbs or areas that have mulched ground-cover or wood-chips.
- Barbecue grills cannot be left unattended.
- Makeshift barbecue grills or stand-alone fire pits will not be allowed.
- Open flames in the Visitor Parking Structure (VPS) are prohibited.
- Empty spaces may not be reserved or used for the purpose of tailgating.
- Appropriate receptacles must be used for the disposal of hot coals.
- Barbecue grills with covers are allowed.
- All Guest Code of Conduct and parking policies are in effect.
These practices will be strictly enforced by on-site law enforcement and the Los Angeles Fire Department. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in a revocation of tailgating privileges.
For Customer Service or Security, call or text (213) 263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
Ticket Booths are located on the outside between Gate 1 and Gate 19, open three and two hours prior to kickoff, respectively and close at halftime. Visiting Team Will Call is located at Gate 1.
Game Day tickets are based on availability at both locations.
Phone: (213) 740-GOSC
REPLACEMENT POLICY ON LOST, STOLEN, FORGOTTEN, AND/ OR DESTROYED TICKETS
The USC Ticket Office will address lost or stolen ticket issues with the primary account holder on record. Reprints may be issued upon approval of the primary account holder. The USC Ticket Office reserves the right to refuse any replacement ticket request.
TICKET TRANSFER & TICKET TURNBACK
USC Athletics offers two great options for fans if you cannot attend the game. Ticket Transfer simplifies the process of transferring your ticket to a friend, and Ticket Turnback sends the tickets back to the Athletic Department so they can then be donated to local charity and non-profit groups that would otherwise not be able to attend USC events. For more info, visit uscticketoffice.com, click “Account login” and then select “Trojan Ticket Transfer” or “Trojan Turnback.”
General Will Call is located outside at Gate 1. Will Call opens three hours prior to kickoff and closes at halftime. Please present a valid Photo ID and the credit card you paid with to claim all will call tickets. Arrive early to avoid long lines right before kickoff.
USC Player guests may pick up their tickets at the will call area located inside of Gate 28B (location subject to change). These booths open two hours prior to kickoff.
VISITING TEAM WILL CALL
Visiting team guests may pick up their tickets at Gate 1 starting two hours before kickoff. A valid Photo ID will be required for all ticket pickups. Due to NCAA Compliance Bylaws, names cannot be changed and every person picking up a ticket is required to show Photo ID. All guests must enter their respective gate upon receipt of their stubbed ticket. There are no exceptions.
More information can be found at these websites:
USC Gameday on Campus: gameday.usc.edu
USC Athletics: usctrojans.com/gameday
LA Coliseum Building Policies: lacoliseum.com/building-policies
Clear Bag Policy: lacoliseum.com/beclear
USC Football Experiences: usctrojans.com/ot/experience
Roadside assistance is available before and after events. Please contact Exposition Park Parking Management at 213-749-5654 for assistance for battery service and lockouts.
For more information about USC Athletic events, please visit:
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum now features stadium-wide WiFi capability, free of charge and with no sign-ins or splash pages. For USC games, connect to #FightOn!. For all other events, connect to #LAMCWiFi.