About the Event
For 30 years, Healthy Kids Day has celebrated kids’ mental and physical health, while teaching healthy habits for kids and families, encouraging active play and inspiring a lifetime love of physical activity.
On April 30, more than 1,400 Y locations across all 50 states – plus D.C. and Puerto Rico— will be hosting events featuring fun games and activities to keep kids moving and learning.
Here in Los Angeles, Healthy Kids Day will be held at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum on Saturday, April 30, from 10:00am-1:00pm.
The Los Angeles Rams, Los Angeles Kings and Los Angeles Clippers will all be hosting interactive sports clinics. There will be a DJ, live music, a gaga pit, rock climbing, digital graffiti wall, STEAM activities, archery, photo booths, teen zone, family fitness, lawn games, interactive inflatable games, and so much more.
There is no cost to attend the Healthy Kids Day event, but please note that parking in Exposition Park is $18 per vehicle. Show any Y staff member your parking ticket prior to leaving the event and receive a coupon for $18 in YMCA credit that can be used towards any youth sports or youth swim lesson program. Limit one per family. Coupon expires May 31, 2022.
Please note that the LA Memorial Coliseum has a clear bag policy. All bags brought into the venue must be transparent
Here are some quick tips to make sure you have a great game day experience:
- Plan ahead and know how you are getting to the Coliseum. Use navigation and traffic apps such as Waze or Google Maps.
- Most traffic into Exposition Park is right-turn only. Left-turn pockets will be closed.
- Go Metro on Gameday. Take advantage of the E (Expo) Line with two stops adjacent to the Coliseum.
- Exposition Park Lots are permit only. There are no cash lots at Exposition Park during USC football games.
- USC campus parking structures now feature Text2Park technology – all you need is your license plate, a mobile phone, and a credit card!
- Get here early. Review policies, be prepared for metal detector screening and have items clearly displayed in a clear bag.
- Arrive at the gates no later than 60 minutes before kickoff.
- The Coliseum is cashless. Only credit/debit cards and mobile pay are accepted.
- The Coliseum is a no smoking venue. Smoking, smokeless tobacco and smoking implements are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum.
- Download mobile tickets to your digital wallet on your mobile device before arriving. Printed versions and screenshots are not accepted. More information about USC Trojans Mobile Tickets.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and USC are excited to welcome you back to live events. You have our commitment to deliver the best experience for our guests and employees in a safe and clean environment. We are working closely with and are following State of California Department of Public Health and the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health guidance in association with USC Keck Medicine committed to supporting the health, safety, and well-being of our community.
In accordance with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health’s updated guidelines, it is recommended, but not required, that all patrons ages 5 and older be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or obtain a negative COVID-19 test result prior to entry. It is also recommended, but not required, that all guests continue to wear a well-fitting mask, regardless of vaccination status, except while actively eating or drinking.
The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health and California Department of Public Health also strongly recommend that everyone gets vaccinated when eligible to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Sign up for CA Notify to receive alerts when you have been in close contract with someone who tests positive for COVID-19.
- Before leaving for the event, conduct a wellness assessment of yourself and family members if you are healthy enough to attend a public event.
- If you have a cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing and fever or chills, or if you are currently under isolation or quarantine orders, please return home and contact your health care provider.
- If you have a temperature of 100 degrees or higher you may not enter the venue.
- If you have experienced symptoms during or after your visit please contact your health care provider.
- Please note that protocols are subject to change.
- There is no longer a requirement to provide proof of vaccination for entry.
- The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health encourages patrons ages 5 and older to be fully vaccination or obtain a negative test result prior to entry.
- The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health and California Department of Public Health also strongly recommend that everyone gets vaccinated when eligible to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Sign up for CA Notify to receive alerts when you have been in close contract with someone who tests positive for COVID-19.
- A face mask is no longer required to be worn during events.
- Wearing a well-fitting face mask is strongly encouraged, but no longer required, for indoor events.
- Wearing a face mask is proven to help prevent transmission of the virus, particularly to persons with prolonged, cumulative exposure or persons with higher risk of illness.
- Cleaning practices will be in alignment with CDC, WHO, OSHA and Public Health recommendations to help facilitate the effective removal of germs.
- All restrooms will have dedicated attendants and be routinely cleaned and disinfected each hour during the event.
- Clean hands keep you healthy! Wash and scrub regularly for at least twenty (20) seconds to help prevent the spread of germs and viruses.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the venue and additional staff will be on-site for cleaning high-touch areas throughout the event.
- Disinfectants in use are EPA approved for use against SARS-CoV-2.
- Electrostatic sprayers are used in addition to normal cleaning techniques to provide a 360-degree coverage over 4x the surface area in comparison to regular cleaning with a spray bottle & microfiber cloth.
- Please return to your seat while actively eating or drinking.
- ALL food and beverage should be consumed while stationary or seated, regardless of vaccination status.
- Concessions may operate at reduced capacity and some menus may not be available.
- Food may be served fully-wrapped and in a closable container.
- Single-serving food items may be brought into the venue in an approved clear bag or carried by hand.
PRIORITY ACCESS AND BUILDING SERVICES
The Coliseum is a fully accessible venue. Outside of the Coliseum, curb ramps are enhanced to increase accessibility from key parking lot approaches.
Every gate has a priority line for guests with mobility impairments up until 30 minutes before the start of the event. Within the final 30 minutes, all lanes will be open to all guests.
Accessible seating sections feature in-seat service for patrons in wheelchairs or with restricted mobility. Information cards will be provided at your seating location during the event.
Handrails and more aisles have been added to make it easier for guests who need a little more help to navigate the stairs and get to their seats. We’ve also added more semi-ambulatory seats, which are aisle seats with arm rests that raise to make it easier to transfer to the seat.
We encourage all guests with mobility disabilities to utilize personal forms of transportation, including wheelchairs and scooters. If you need to recharge your motorized wheelchair, you may do so at the West Administration Building, located across from Tunnel 11. Patrons should bring all cords and accessories needed to charge their devices. Chargers must use a 110-volt, 20 amp circuit. We cannot provide wheelchair or scooter rentals.
An online map with locations of ADA services can be found by clicking here.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum can accommodate guests in wheelchairs or with restricted mobility. The Coliseum features multiple areas at Street level that do not require ramps or lifts to access. Situated at a midpoint between field level and the uppermost rows of the Coliseum, these areas can be accessed directly through accessible tunnels, which lead into the seating area of the Coliseum. These locations are situated around most of the circumference of the venue.
People who require accessible seating because of a disability are permitted to purchase tickets for accessible seats. Tickets for accessible seats may be sold to individuals who require accessible seating themselves or to someone purchasing on their behalf. People with disabilities who do not require the specific features of accessible seating but merely prefer them are not entitled to purchase accessible seats. Reserved seating in designated sections is available in advance, on a season or individual event basis, based on availability.
On event day, guests who previously purchased a non-accessible game ticket but require accessible seating will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis, based on availability.
For assistance, please contact the USC Ticket Office at (213) 740-GOSC(4672)
For guests that need additional assistance reaching upper level seats in the Coliseum, escalators are located adjacent to Tunnels 4, 11, and 19.
ACCESSIBLE DROP-OFF AND PICK UP
Drop-off and pick-up for guests with disabilities should be made on Exposition Park Drive after entering from South Figueroa at W. 39th Street. Please be aware drop-off and/or pick-up may be difficult due to heavy traffic and congestion. Due to post-game traffic patterns, pick-up in this area may be delayed up to 45-60 minutes after the game until streets can be re-opened for access.
ACCESSIBLE PARKING AND PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
ADA accessible parking is available in Expo Park. Marked ADA spaces may not be reserved in advance are subject to availability based on arrival. Event parking permit holders may park in ADA spaces, provided they have a valid ADA placard to do so. Due to an extremely high demand for accessible parking, Expo Park is unfortunately unable to accommodate all of our guests, so please arrive early to ensure that you have a space in a lot. Please arrive with your state issued placard and identification, and parking personnel will guide you to your parking area. Event parking rates may vary per event.
It is recommended that guests with disabilities take the Metro E (Expo) Line to the Expo Park/USC stop on Exposition Boulevard when visiting the Coliseum. Click here for more information about Accessibility on Metro.
Every gate has a priority line for guests with mobility impairments up until 30 minutes before the start of the event. Within the final 30 minutes, all lanes will be open to all guests.
Gate 29 is the Coliseum’s designated ADA entrance. After using the ADA entry, please visit the Accessible Services kiosk immediately inside the gate for any questions.
ACCESSIBLE SERVICES KIOSKS
Accessible Services Kiosks are conveniently located inside the stadium at Section 109A, Gate 23 and Gate 29. Additional assistance is also available at the West Administration Building across from Tunnel 11. At these locations, guests with disabilities can:
- Request a ticket exchange for accessible seating
- Charge wheelchair batteries and other assistive technology (available at West Administration Building only)
- Pick-up assistive listening devices
- Rent a sensory bag
- Learn about other accessible services at the Coliseum
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum provides closed captioning services for all major events. To confirm that closed captioning service will be available, please email LA Coliseum with the event name and the date service is requested. Requests should be made at least one week in advance to the event date.
The service provides text of all public address announcements during the game. You can access the service from your browser on any smart phone or mobile device. Data rates may apply. To access the service from your mobile device go to www.CaptionedText.com and enter Confirmation: 2650 (for English) at the top of the page. If you need assistance during an event, please text to (213) 263-4007. Data rates may apply.
HEARING AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED
Assistive listening devices for fans with hearing or visual impairments are available for checkout at Customer Service located in the Coliseum West Administration Building across from Tunnel 11.
Individuals with disabilities who need accommodations to attend an event may contact firstname.lastname@example.org. It is requested that individuals requiring accommodations or auxiliary aids such as sign language interpreters and alternative format materials notify us at least 14 days prior to the event. Every reasonable effort will be made to provide reasonable accommodations in an effective and timely manner.
Service animals are welcome inside the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times unless either the handler is unable because of a disability to use a harness, leash, or other tether, or the use of a harness, leash, or other tether would interfere with the service animals safe, effective performance of work or tasks, in which case the service animal must be otherwise under the handler´s control (e.g., voice control, signals, or other effective means). If you intend to bring a service animal to the building, please notify your ticket representative at the time of purchase so that an aisle seat may be reserved for you if available. An animal relief area is provided at Gate 16 and Gate 33 in the Olympic Plaza. Guests with service animals are responsible for cleaning up after their animals and for their appropriate behavior toward other guests and Coliseum personnel at all times. A failure to do may result in the animal’s removal from the stadium. The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is not responsible for the care or supervision of a service animal.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is proud to provide assistance inside the stadium for guests with special needs. This service is free and can be requested through Customer Service. Disabled assistance is available upon request at all entry gates. To minimize wait times, we suggest that you make arrangements prior to the event you are attending by calling 213-747-7111 or email email@example.com. During event hours, please call or text “ADA” to 213 263-4007. So that we may assist multiple guests, please be aware that our staff will not remain with you during the event, and you are not allowed to remain in the wheelchair during the event. In addition, the Coliseum does not rent wheelchairs or crutches.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is located at:
3911 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90037
All guests will be required to provide appropriate proof of age with one the following forms of identification:
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License
- Any valid U.S. State or Federal Government issued I.D.
- Any Valid U.S. Passport and/or Passport Card
- U.S. Military I.D.
- Valid Foreign Passport
Guests may not possess or purchase more than two (2) alcoholic beverages at a time. Shots may not be served at any time. Caps will be removed from all bottles. All glass containers must be poured into cups.
All concession stands and portable units will stop serving alcohol at least thirty minutes before the end of the event, at the end of the third quarter during football and at the 70th minute during soccer matches. For other events, alcohol cut-off times will be determined by Coliseum Management.
Alcohol of any kind may not be brought into or removed from the Coliseum. During USC football games, alcohol may not be removed from the Scholarship Club Tower.
Any guest who is determined to be deliberately concealing alcohol while entering the Coliseum will not be permitted to enter the building. A person exhibiting visible signs of impairment will not be permitted into the Coliseum. Any guest who exhibits behavior that distracts or inconveniences, or otherwise, interferes with another guest’s enjoyment of the event may be removed from the Coliseum.
Alcohol will not be served to any underage person or visibly impaired guest. Alcohol beverage sales may be curtailed or prohibited at the discretion of management.
Service dogs or service-dogs-in-training for guests with disabilities are allowed. All other animals are prohibited.
The Coliseum and University grounds and facilities may not be used for commercial purposes such as sales, advertising, or promotional activity without prior approval. Authorized corporate sponsors must be licensed in advance of the event. Violators are subject to trespass ordinances. For information about marketing activities during USC football or athletic events, sponsors should contact USC Sports Properties at (213) 821-5294.
Baby changing areas are available at all Street level restrooms; and in Men’s and Women’s restrooms on the Concourse level at sections 1-2, 11-12, 14-15, 17-18, 22-23, 26-27.
Bag Check areas will be made available on a first-come-first-serve basis on South Lawn (near Gate 23) and Lot 4 parking lot (near Gate 4). Bag check opens four hours prior to kickoff and closes one hour after the game. The availability of bag checks are subject to change without notice.
The Coliseum prohibits bags, backpacks and other containers from entering the venue, with the following exceptions:
- One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12” by 6” by 12”, or;
- A one-gallon clear plastic storage bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, guests may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, oversized seat cushions with pockets or metal structures, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
These measures are designed to promote public safety while encouraging guests to limit the items they bring into the venue to create a more efficient screening and entry process. We ask that all items are visible when entering the venue. The fewer items that are concealed, the quicker the process becomes.
All approved bags are subject to inspection upon entry. For more information on the Coliseum Bag Policy, please visit www.lacoliseum.com/beclear.
To maintain a family atmosphere, the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum management reserves the right to prohibit any signs, banners, or similar items at any time. Signs and banners may be held during a game as long as they meet these conditions:
- Any flag or banner is not larger than 3 feet x 5 feet. Sticks and poles are also prohibited.
- Do not contain commercial or political endorsement, messages or logos, obscene or indecent language, images, graphic depictions or incite violence, create danger or pose security risks.
- Not in the field of play.
- Do not obstruct the sightline of another guest.
- Do not cover up any existing signage.
- Not affixed to metal rods, wooden posts or any other material that could cause harm to other patrons.
- Not paraded around the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
- They are not in poor taste as determined in sole discretion of the team or Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
Bottles and cans of any kind are prohibited inside the Coliseum. Factory sealed bottles of water, 17 oz. or less, are allowed and limited to 2 bottles per person.
The Coliseum is now a cashless venue. This means that concessions and retail locations inside the Coliseum will only accept payment via debit or credit card or mobile device payment. As this change promotes overall health, security and public safety, cashless transactions are also expected to significantly increase our speed of service meaning shorter lines and getting fans back to the action faster.
Ice chests, coolers and other beverage containers are not permitted inside the Coliseum.
Facility Management asks guests not to wear derogatory, profane or offensive clothing. Guests with improper clothing may be asked to remove the item, cover up the item or leave the venue.
When driving to the venues please carpool with 3 or more people, and plan your travel ahead of time. Please use the following suggested routes:
From the North via the 110 Freeway: Exit Exposition Blvd. – Turn Left on Flower St. – Turn Left on Figueroa St. – Follow Signs to the Coliseum parking.
From the South via the 110 Freeway: Exit Martin Luther King Blvd. –Follow Signs to the Coliseum parking. The ExpressLane exits directly to 39th St. and the entrance to Exposition Park.
From the East via the 10 Freeway: Exit Vermont St. – Turn Left on to Vermont St. – Continue past the USC Campus – Follow Signs to the Coliseum parking.
From the West via the 10 Freeway: Exit Vermont St. – Turn Right on to Vermont St. – Continue past the USC Campus – Follow Signs to Coliseum parking.
The use of Drone aircraft or Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) is prohibited at all times in Exposition Park and surrounding areas without first obtaining a permit and authorization from the State of California. Use inside the Coliseum is prohibited unless approved by Coliseum management and operators must meet the same requirements for the State of California.
Elevators are located at Tunnel 5 and Tunnel 9 to assist persons with disabilities with access to the upper concourse and Scholarship Club Tower. Additional elevators are located inside the Founders Suites lobby and next to Tunnel 6 for media and press box access.
Escalators are located near Tunnels 4, 11 and 19. Escalators will reverse direction at the end of the third quarter.
For the safety and security of our guests, re-entry is not allowed at any event.
We want all our guests to enjoy the event. Please remember to be considerate of those seated near you, cheer constructively and be mindful of good sportsmanship. Behavior that is disruptive to others may result in ejection from the stadium. Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to Management Personnel. For assistance call or text 213-263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment, we ask that fans refrain from the following behavior at all events.
- Profanity or other offensive language or gestures, whether spoken, written or appearing on apparel
- Smoking (including vaporizers, e-cigarettes and smokeless tobacco)
- Intoxication or excessive alcohol consumption or signs of substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Bringing prohibited items into the venue
- Throwing of items or liquids
- Entering the playing field or court at any time
- Fighting or other threatening behavior, including verbal or physical harassment
- Failure to retain ticket and/or present it to event staff if requested to do so
- Resale of tickets at the venue
- Violation of state or local laws
- Failing to follow instruction of stadium personnel or stadium policies
FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY RESULT IN EJECTION OR ARREST
Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to management personnel. For assistance, call or text 213-263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
First aid stations are located on the Street Level Concourse at Gate 1 and adjacent to Gate 16, and on the Upper Concourse level between Upper Tunnels 17-18. Please contact the nearest usher or security officer if medical attention is needed.
Any flag or banner that is larger than 3 feet x 5 feet is not permitted inside the venue. Sticks and poles are also prohibited.
Lost items may be claimed at the Coliseum West Administration Building across from Tunnel 11. Lost items may be searched for at lacoliseum.liff.app.
Found items may be turned over to the office, or given to an usher or security guard in your section. For more information, please call 213-747-7111 on weekdays between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
Guests are encouraged to instruct children in their group to find a stadium staff member if they become lost or separated from their group. Lost children will be taken to the Coliseum Administration Building located near Tunnel 11. To report a lost child please contact the nearest police officer, venue or event staff, team representative, or go to Customer Service located at the Coliseum Administration Building located near Tunnel 11.
You can now shop for all the latest Trojan apparel, merchandise, and collectibles at the USC Bookstore shop located next to Gate 19 and Gate 1. Other merchandise stands are located at the Trojan Fan- Fest outside of the Peristyle end of the Coliseum before kickoff, or throughout the street level inside the stadium.
To shop for the latest USC Trojan merchandise on non-game days, please visit the official Trojan online Fan Store at shop.usctrojans.com.
USC Athletics distributes mobile tickets for all ticketed home events. The new digital system provides quick and safe ticket delivery of season, mini-plan and single-game tickets and football parking passes via smartphones and the USC Trojans Game Day App. The move to digital ticketing allows for faster delivery of tickets to fans, contactless transactions and more flexibility for ticket holders.
*PRINTED VERSIONS OF A MOBILE TICKET WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
*MOBILE TICKETS CANNOT BE ACCESSED THROUGH A DESKTOP COMPUTER. PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE USC TROJANS GAME DAY APP TO SAVE & USE TICKETS
Exposition Park Lots open six hours prior to kickoff for permit holders only. All parking for USC Football in Exposition Park has been sold and distributed in advance. There are no cash lots in Exposition Park during USC Football games.
New processes and technology have been integrated to help you navigate and plan your game day experience.
REMINDER: ON-CAMPUS Tailgating Reservations are required and tailgaters cannot enter campus/set up tailgates until 6 hours before kickoff (even with a reservation).
Event parking this season is $40/vehicle, and USC Campus parking is now completely CASHLESS!
Four of our campus parking structures now feature Text2Park technology – all you need is your license plate, a mobile phone, and a credit card!
Drive straight in, park in any normal, unmarked space in any of the Jefferson, USC Shrine, or Grand Ave. locations below (click on the map to open as a webpage), and text the location code (by the elevator or stairwell) to 25023. These structures are patrolled using LPR (License Plate Reader) technology, so be sure to enter your license plate information correctly and pay as soon as you park your car.
The Downey and McCarthy structures (in cardinal on the map) are open to first-come, first-served sales (credit cards only); the Flower and Royal structures (in black on the map) are not available for daily sales this season.
The Grand Ave structure includes shuttle service to the game provided 3-hours prior to kickoff, and resuming at the start of the 4th quarter until 1 hour after the game.
Follow USC Transportation at @USCMoves for more information on gamedays.
ADA Accessible Parking
ADA Accessible parking is available in all USC Campus lots, as well as Exposition Park. By law, these spaces cannot be reserved in advance and, on game days, are offered to guests on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to an extremely high demand for accessible parking, we are unfortunately unable to accommodate all of our guests, so please arrive early to ensure that you have a space in a lot. Please arrive with your state issued placard and identification, and parking personnel will guide you to your parking area. The fee for parking is $50.
Please note: Left turn lanes are closed on game day, so plan your route to campus accordingly!
Overnight parking and camping is prohibited
There is no re-entry for parking. Vehicles may not leave and re-enter the parking lot.
Vehicles parked on city streets are subject to citation. This includes Vermont Avenue, Bill Robertson Lane, Figueroa Street, Exposition Blvd. or Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
Bus & RV Parking:
Bus and oversized vehicle parking is by reservation only. Availability is very limited and there is a fee to park. Contact USC Game Management at 213-740-4174 for more information.
Other Public Lots:
Public parking is also available in surrounding surface lots on Figueroa Street and Vermont Avenue at the Browning Street Garage located at Browning Street and Vermont. Parking may be available in other lots near LA Live and the LA Convention Center. Take Metro for transport to USC/Exposition Park.
All persons and their belongings are subject to metal detector screening and bag inspection prior to entering the Coliseum. Guests are encouraged to arrive early to avoid delays. All prohibited items will not be allowed inside the Coliseum.
The following items are NOT ALLOWED in the Coliseum:
- Bags, Backpacks or Purses which do not meet Bag Policy guidelines. Hard or Soft Coolers, Baskets, Packages or Containers;
- Alcoholic Beverages, Bottles or Cans. (Factory sealed bottles of water, 17 oz. or less, are allowed; limit 2 per person);
- Illegal Drugs and Weapons including Firearms, Knives, Explosives, Fireworks, Lighters and Laser Pointers;
- Professional Cameras (lenses longer than 3”) and Camera Equipment, Selfie-Sticks, Tripods and Video or Audio Recording Equipment;
- Banners, Sticks, Poles, Inflatables, Frisbees, Balls, and Unsliced Fruits or Vegetables;
- Umbrellas, Balloons, Strollers, Skateboards and Folding or Beach Chairs;
- Noise making devices such as whistles, horns or musical instruments;
- Pets (Service Animals are allowed);
- The Coliseum is a smoke-free environment. Smoking and smoking implements are prohibited in any area of the Coliseum.
Please do not conceal items. Have all items clearly visible inside an approved bag. All Bags must meet Bag Policy guidelines and are subject to inspection upon entry. For more information on the Coliseum Bag Policy, please visit http://www.lacoliseum.com/beclear.
Only approved seat cushions may be carried into the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Clear seat cushions WITHOUT pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers are permitted.
Large seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers are NOT permitted.
If you see something, say something. Please report suspicious activities to local authorities (such as unattended backpacks, vehicle incursion or drones). Call 877-A-THREAT (877-284-7328) or notify police, stadium security or event staff. In case of emergency at USC, call (213) 740-4321 or 9-1-1.
To ensure guest safety and enjoyment of all games, standing on stadium seats is prohibited. Standing with the intention to block someone else’s view or when others around you are seated is also prohibited by the Fan Code of Conduct. Sitting or standing in the aisles and crosswalks, or in ramps and stairways, is also prohibited.
Smoking, smokeless tobacco and smoking implements (including, but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, lighters, vaporizers and e-cigarettes) are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum. The use of smokeless tobacco is prohibited for all events (LAMC 41.50.1). Violators may be subject to eviction and/or citation.
Strollers are not permitted in the seating areas of the Coliseum. Guests are encouraged to leave strollers at home or in their vehicles. If item check locations are available, strollers must be collapsible and easily stored. Strollers and other mobility devices may not be left unattended, even at the top of seating sections or adjacent to tunnels accessing seating areas. USC and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum are not responsible for lost, damaged, stolen or misplaced items.
Much of the Coliseum seating is in direct sunlight during the day. Protective clothing and use of sunscreen is encouraged. Please use a lotion, cream or ointment based sunscreen from plastic tubes that are clearly marked and carried in a clear bag. Aerosol and metallic cans are not permitted inside the Coliseum. Complimentary sunscreen can also be found at customer service locations.
For Customer Service or Security, call or text (213) 263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
Roadside assistance is available before and after events. Please contact Exposition Park Parking Management at 213-749-5654 for assistance for battery service and lockouts.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum now features stadium-wide WiFi capability, free of charge and with no sign-ins or splash pages. For USC games, connect to #FightOn!. For all other events, connect to #LAMCWiFi.