Parking Lots Open: 12:00 PM
All Gates Open: 2:00 PM
Kickoff: 3:30 PM
- Arrive Early: Plan ahead for traffic and weather conditions. Use navigation and traffic apps such as Waze or Google Maps.
- Go Metro: Take advantage of the E Line with two stops adjacent to the Coliseum.
- Purchase event parking in advance. Rates and availability may vary per location.
- Clear Bag Policy: Only clear bags smaller than 12”x 6”x 12” or a small clutch are allowed inside the Coliseum.
- Cashless Transactions: The Coliseum is cashless. Only credit/debit cards and mobile pay are accepted.
- The Coliseum is a no-smoking venue. Smoking, smokeless tobacco and smoking implements are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum.
- Review Building Policies and Prohibited Items. Strollers are not allowed inside the Coliseum.
- Mobile Tickets: Download mobile tickets to your wallet on your mobile device before arriving. Screenshots and PDFs are not accepted. For more information on mobile entry, click here.
Anti-Discriminatory Procedures: All patrons must comply with the FAN CODE OF CONDUCT, including the prohibition on the use of offensive language. Failure to do so could result in EJECTIONS OF FANS, AND PAUSING, SUSPENDING, or ENDING the match, in which case FANS WILL NOT RECEIVE refunds.
Health and Safety: California’s COVID-19 State of Emergency is over, but COVID-19 has not gone away. Please keep taking steps to prevent the spread. In accordance with the State of California and Los Angeles County Department of Public Health’s updated guidelines, Stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccines, including recommended booster doses. Follow recommendations for isolation if you have suspected or confirmed COVID-19. Follow the recommendations for what to do if you are exposed to someone with COVID-19. If you are at high risk of getting very sick, talk with a healthcare provider about additional prevention actions. People may choose to mask at any time. People with symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should wear a high-quality mask or respirator when indoors in public.
Parking: Parking is available in Exposition Park and USC. Click here to purchase parking in advance. Tailgating and oversized vehicles are not allowed for this event.
Additional parking is located at USC at reduced pricing. Pre-purchase permits or use the new Text2Park technology enabling guests to pay from the convenience of their parking space by using their mobile device. Text2Park instructions will be displayed at each lot.
Most entry into parking lots and structures are right-turn only. Left-turn pockets are closed at:
- Figueroa St. to Expo Park Dr.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. to Bill Robertson Lane
- Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. to S. Hoover Dr.
- Exposition Blvd. to Bill Robertson Lane
Rideshare: Rideshare services can pick-up or drop-off at the designated area located on Vermont Ave. between Exposition Blvd. and 36th Place. After the event, exit at Gate 19 or 23 towards Exposition Blvd. Rideshare services cannot enter Exposition Park until approximately one hour after the event is over.
Tailgating: Tailgating is not allowed in any area of Exposition Park or the USC Campus.
Clear Bags Only – https://www.lacoliseum.com/beclear/
The Coliseum prohibits bags, backpacks and other containers from entering the venue, with the following exceptions:
- One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”, or a one-gallon clear plastic storage bag (Ziploc bag or similar);
- In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, guests may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap; and
- An exception may be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
- Bag Check is located outside of the Coliseum at Gate 4 and Gate 28D and is $20 per item.
- All gates will open at 2:00 PM for match.
- Access to Futbol Fiesta closes at 3:00 PM
- Kickoff is at 3:30 PM
- Ensure mobile tickets are downloaded to your device and transferred to your party in advance.
- Have a clear bag.
- Limit your carried items and do not conceal prohibited items. All items are subject to inspection.
- All persons are subject to metal detector screening at all gates.
Founders Suites, Club Seating, Loge Box Seating and Suite Holders:
- Gate 7 is not accessible for this event. Please enter at any open gate. Gate 4 will open at 2:00 PM and is the closet gate for access to the Scholarship Club Tower.
- Founders Suites must visit the Premium Services tent across from Tunnel 7 for a wristband to access the Scholarship Club Tower
- Club Seats, Loge Box and Suite Holders must visit the Premium Services tent at Tunnel 5 for a wristband to access the Scholarship Club Tower.
- Founders Suites, Club Seating, Loge Boxes and 500 Level Suites will be accessible at 2:00 PM.
Fan Code of Conduct: We appreciate your cooperation to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment. Please review our code of conduct. Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to management personnel. For assistance, call or text 213-263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
No Smoking: Smoking, smokeless tobacco and smoking implements (including, but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, lighters, vaporizers and e-cigarettes) are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum. The use of smokeless tobacco is prohibited for all events (LAMC 41.50.1). Violators may be subject to eviction and/or citation. Re-entry to the venue is not allowed.
Ticket Sales and Will Call:
- Tickets and Will Call are available at the Coliseum Box Office Gate 29 from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM and Ticket Booths at Gate 1 and 19 starting at 4:00 PM
- Ticketmaster Will Call is located at Ticket Booths Gate 1 or Gate 19 after 4:00 PM
- For ticket resolution and ticket services in advance of the game, please visit Ticket Booths Gate 1 or Gate 19
- Guest Services booths are located inside the venue at Gate 1, Gate 23, Section 109A and the West Administration Building across from Tunnel 11.
- All guests, age 2 and older, are required to have a ticket.
Wi-Fi: The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum features complimentary stadium-wide Wi-Fi capability. Connect to #ColiseumFreeWiFi.
Thanks for reviewing this information and we look forward to welcoming you to the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. For more questions and venue information, try our virtual assistant.