- Wear a Mask: You must wear a mask at all times in venue except when eating or drinking.
- Arrive Early: Anticipate large crowds. Plan ahead for traffic and weather conditions.
- Go Metro: Take advantage of the E (Expo) Line with two stops adjacent to the Coliseum.
- Clear Bag Policy: Only clear bags smaller than 12”x12”x6” or a small clutch are allowed inside the Coliseum.
- Cashless Transactions: The Coliseum is cashless. Only credit/debit cards and mobile pay are accepted.
- Mobile Tickets: Download mobile tickets to your wallet on your mobile device before arriving. Screenshots are not accepted.
Health and Safety: In accordance with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health’s updated guidelines for Outdoor Mega Events:
- All patrons ages five and older are required to present proof of COVID-19 vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 test result within 48 hours prior to entry.
- Adults 18 and older must also have a Photo ID to show at entry.
- All guests must continue to wear masks/face coverings at all times, regardless of vaccination status, unless actively eating or drinking.
- When providing a negative test result, the test must be either a PCR test taken within 2 days before the event or an antigen test taken within 1 day before the event.
- The testing location is located outside Coliseum Gate 23.
- Fans who may not have had the opportunity to test before the Clash still have a chance to attend by opting to get a free rapid test from Total Testing Solutions at the stadium. Rapid COVID tests will be available on both Saturday, February 5 and Sunday, February 6 for the insured and uninsured. ID is required for all patients, and proof of insurance for the insured. Results will be available within 15 minutes and wristbands will be given to all patients who have been issued a negative test result. Register for your rapid test here.
Parking: Parking for Sunday is available at USC only. Click here for more information. Parking for Saturday is now available in the Blue Structure. Click here for more information. No RV or oversized vehicle parking allowed in any area.
Camping: No Camping allowed in any area.
Tailgating: Not allowed in any area.
Rideshare: Pick-up and drop-off locations are located just north of Exposition Park on S. Vermont Ave. between Exposition and W. 36th Place.
No Smoking: Smoking, smokeless tobacco and smoking implements (including, but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, lighters, vaporizers and e-cigarettes) are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum. The use of smokeless tobacco is prohibited for all events (LAMC 41.50.1). Violators may be subject to eviction and/or citation. Re-entry to the venue is not allowed.
Clear Bags Only: The Coliseum prohibits bags, backpacks and other containers from entering the venue.
Entry Gates: Entry gates will open at 1 pm on Saturday and 10 am on Sunday. Look for the recommended gate on your mobile ticket for the closest access to your section. Arrive early and avoid longer lines:
- Be prepared to enter with your proof of vaccination or negative test ready.
- Mobile tickets are downloaded to your device and transferred to your party.
- Be ready for metal-detector screening at all entrances.
- Limit your carried items and do not conceal prohibited items.
- Have a clear bag.
- Gate 8 will be closed; please go to Gate 4 or any other gate for entry.