About the Event
Dorsey High vs King/Drew
JV Game: 4:00 PM
Varsity Game: 7:30 PM
Parking Lots Open: 3:00 PM
Gates Open: 3:30 PM
Enter at Gate 4
- Arrive Early: Plan ahead for traffic and weather conditions.
- Go Metro: Take advantage of the E Line with two stops adjacent to the Coliseum.
- Plan ahead and know your route to the Exposition Park Area. Use navigation and traffic apps such as Waze or Google Maps.
- Parking is available in Exposition Park for $15. Please enter the Exposition Park Green Lot from W. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd and S Hoover St.
- Clear Bag Policy: Only clear bags smaller than 12”x6”x12” or a small clutch are allowed inside the Coliseum. Bag check is located outside Gate 4 and is $20 per item.
- Entry Screening: All persons are subject to screening before entering; or may not be admitted.
- Cashless Transactions: The Coliseum is cashless. Only credit/debit cards and mobile pay are accepted.
- The Coliseum is a no-smoking venue. Smoking, smokeless tobacco and smoking implements are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum.
Ticket Sales and Will Call: Ticket sales and will call open at 3:00 PM and are located at Gate 1 Ticket Booth. All tickets are general admission.
ADA: There is a dedicated ADA Entrance Lane located on the right side of Gate 4. Guests needing a wheelchair transport within the Coliseum can call or text 213-263-4007 or ask a Guest Experience representative inside Gate 4. For transfer to an ADA seating location, please visit the Guest Experience booth at section 109A.
Clear Bags: The Coliseum prohibits bags, backpacks, and other containers from entering the venue, with the following exceptions:
- One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”, or a one-gallon clear plastic storage bag (Ziploc bag or similar);
- In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, guests may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap.
- An exception may be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
- All bags are subject to inspection.
- A bag check is located outside of Gate 4 for $20 per item.
Entry Gate: Entry at Gate 4 will open at 3:30 PM:
- All persons are subject to pat-down screening at all entrances.
- Have a clear bag (if needed).
- Limit your carried items and do not conceal prohibited items. All items are subject to inspection.
- No Re-Entry
Fan Code of Conduct: We appreciate your cooperation to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment. Please review our code of conduct. Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to management personnel. For assistance, call, or text 213-263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
Health and Safety: California’s COVID-19 State of Emergency is over, but COVID-19 has not gone away. Please keep taking steps to prevent the spread. In accordance with the State of California and Los Angeles County Department of Public Health’s updated guidelines, Stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccines, including recommended booster doses. Follow recommendations for isolation if you have suspected or confirmed COVID-19. If you are at high risk of getting very sick, talk with a healthcare provider about additional prevention actions. People may choose to mask at any time. People with symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should wear a high-quality mask or respirator when indoors in public.
Lost and Found: Lost items will be turned into Guest Experience located at the West Administration Building across from Tunnel 11. All Lost and Found items can also be viewed at https://lacoliseum.liff.app/#/.
No Smoking: Smoking, smokeless tobacco, and smoking implements (including, but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, lighters, vaporizers, and e-cigarettes) are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum. The use of smokeless tobacco is prohibited for all events (LAMC 41.50.1). Violators may be subject to eviction and/or citation. Re-entry to the venue is not allowed.
Parking: Exposition Park’s Green Lot will open at 3:00 PM. Access is located from W. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd at 3986 Hoover St, Los Angeles, CA 90037. Parking is $15.
Prohibited Items: A full list of prohibited items can be found here.
Rideshare: Vehicles are allowed to drop-off in Exposition Park on Exposition Park Dr. Vehicles are prohibited from re-entering to pick up until 1 hour after the event ends to allow for traffic to exit Exposition Park. Use alternative locations for pick-up just north of Exposition Park on S. Vermont Ave. between Exposition Blvd. and W. 36th Place.
No Smoking: Smoking, smokeless tobacco and smoking implements (including, but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, lighters, vaporizers and e-cigarettes) are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum. The use of smokeless tobacco is prohibited for all events (LAMC 41.50.1). Violators may be subject to eviction and/or citation. Re-entry to the venue is not allowed.
Tailgating: Tailgating is not allowed in any area of Exposition Park or the USC Campus.
Wi-Fi: The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum now features complimentary stadium-wide Wi-Fi capability. Connect to #ColiseumFreeWiFi