- Bottled water is allowed to be brought into the Coliseum with no restrictions.
- No limit for bottles per person.
- Refillable water bottles are allowed to be brought into the Coliseum (must be empty upon entry).
- Free water cups are available at all concession stands.
- Cool-air fans will run at all entrance gates.
- Shade tent with seating is available at First Aid Gate 1 and Gate 16.
- Shaded areas are also available at Heritage Concourse (Level 1) and Olympic Plaza.
- Bags of ice are available at Gate 1, Gate 11, Gate 23 and Upper Concourse 17.
- Drink plenty of water before and during the game. Alcohol, coffee or soft drink consumption is not recommended.
- Take frequent breaks in the shade.
- Wear light-colored/light-weight clothing.
- Wear sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Notify an attendant immediately if you are experiencing signs of heat illness.
Please note that umbrellas are not allowed inside the Coliseum due to obstructing views and risk of injury to other guests.