Parking Lots Open: 4:00 PM
Gates Open: 5:00 PM
Show Starts: 7:00 PM
- Arrive Early: Anticipate large crowds. Plan ahead for traffic and weather conditions.
- Go Metro: Take advantage of the E (Expo) Line with two stops adjacent to the Coliseum.
- Plan ahead and know your route to the Coliseum. Use navigation and traffic apps such as Waze or Google Maps.
- Purchase event parking in advance for Exposition Park. Exposition Park Lots are by permit only. Additional discounted parking is located at USC.
- Clear Bag Policy: Only clear bags smaller than 12”x12”x6” or a small clutch are allowed inside the Coliseum.
- Cashless Transactions: The Coliseum is cashless. Only credit/debit cards and mobile pay are accepted.
- Mobile Tickets: Download mobile tickets to your wallet on your mobile device before arriving. Screenshots and PDFs are not accepted. For more information on mobile entry, click here.
Health and Safety: In accordance with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health’s updated guidelines, it is recommended, but not required, that all patrons ages 5 and older be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or obtain a negative COVID-19 test result prior to entry. It is also strongly recommended, but not required, that all guests continue to wear a well-fitting mask, regardless of vaccination status, except while actively eating or drinking. Before leaving for the event, conduct a wellness assessment of yourself and family members if you are healthy enough to attend a public event.
Parking: Parking is available in Exposition Park. Click here to purchase parking in advance. Limited parking for limousines and hired vehicles is located at Exposition Park’s Green Lot – access from W. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd and S. Hoover St. If full, please use the rideshare area on Vermont Ave. between Exposition Blvd and W. 36th Place. No RV parking is allowed in any area.
Additional parking is located at USC at reduced pricing. Use the new Text2Park technology enabling guests to arrive and pay from the convenience of their parking space by using their mobile device. Text2Park instructions will be displayed at each lot.
Left-turn pocket closures will be in effect at Figueroa St to Expo Park Dr., W. Martin Luther King Jr Blvd to S. Hoover St. and Exposition Blvd. to Bill Robertson Lane.
Rideshare: Pick-up and drop-off locations are located just north of Exposition Park on S. Vermont Ave. between Exposition Blvd. and W. 36th Place.
Tailgating: Tailgating is not allowed in any area of Exposition Park or the USC Campus.
No Smoking: Smoking, smokeless tobacco and smoking implements (including, but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, lighters, vaporizers and e-cigarettes) are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum. The use of smokeless tobacco is prohibited for all events (LAMC 41.50.1). Violators may be subject to eviction and/or citation. Re-entry to the venue is not allowed.
Clear Bags Only: The Coliseum prohibits bags, backpacks and other containers from entering the venue, with the following exceptions:
- One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”, or a one-gallon clear plastic storage bag (Ziploc bag or similar);
- In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, guests may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap; and
- An exception may be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
- Bag check areas are located outside of Gate 4 and Gate 23. There is a $20 fee to temporarily store any item.
Entry Gates: Entry gates will open at 5:00 PM. Look for the recommended gate on your mobile ticket for the closest access to your section. Arrive early and avoid longer lines:
- Ensure mobile tickets are downloaded to your device and transferred to your party.
- Be ready for metal-detector screening at all entrances.
- Have a clear bag.
- Limit your carried items and do not conceal prohibited items.
Field Access: Guests with tickets for FIELD GA or FEUERZONE must enter at Gate 28. A wristband is required to access the field. Upon entering the Coliseum, you will be issued a wristband for access to the field. Once you have a field access wristband, guests will be directed to enter the field through the Peristyle and under the Coliseum Torch at the east end of the venue. You can access the floor from most tunnel and down aisles. Floor access resolution is located inside at Gate 28.
Prohibited Items: A full list of prohibited items can be found here.
Fan Code of Conduct: We appreciate your cooperation to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment. Please review our code of conduct. Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to management personnel. For assistance, call or text 213-263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
Wi-Fi: The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum now features complimentary stadium-wide Wi-Fi capability. Connect to #FightOn.
Will Call: Ticket will call is located at Gate 1 and opens at 4:00 PM
- This show is all ages. There are no age restrictions.
- Clothing and footwear are required. Costume accessories must not be metal or have sharp edges or points that may cause harm to others.