Parking Lots Open: 4:30 PM
Gates Open: 5:30 PM
Show Starts: 5:30 PM
- Arrive Early: Anticipate large crowds. Plan ahead for traffic and weather conditions. Event is rain or shine.
- Go Metro: Take advantage of the E Line (Expo) with two stops adjacent to the Coliseum.
- Plan ahead and know your route to the Coliseum. Use navigation and traffic apps such as Waze or Google Maps.
- Purchase event parking in advance for Exposition Park or USC Campus. Rates and availability may vary per location.
- 18 and over: You must be 18 years of age or older to attend this event. A valid ID is required for entry (see more info below).
- Clear Bag Policy: Only clear bags smaller than 12”x 6”x 12” or a small clutch are allowed inside the Coliseum.
- Pat-down Searches: All persons are subject to a pat-down screening before entering; or may not be admitted to the event.
- Cashless Transactions: The Coliseum is cashless. Only credit/debit cards and mobile pay are accepted.
- The Coliseum is a no smoking venue. Smoking, smokeless tobacco and smoking implements are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum.
- Mobile Tickets: Download mobile tickets to your wallet on your mobile device before arriving. Screenshots and PDFs are not accepted. For more information on mobile entry, click here.
Health and Safety: In accordance with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health’s updated guidelines, it is recommended, but not required, that all patrons ages 5 and older be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or obtain a negative COVID-19 test result prior to entry. It is also strongly recommended, but not required, that all guests continue to wear a well-fitting mask, regardless of vaccination status, except while actively eating or drinking. Before leaving for the event, conduct a wellness assessment of yourself and family members if you are healthy enough to attend a public event.
Parking: Parking is available in Exposition Park. Click here to purchase parking in advance. Limited parking for limousines and hired vehicles is located at Exposition Park’s Green Lot – access from W. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd and S. Hoover St. If full, please use the rideshare area on Vermont Ave. between Exposition Blvd and W. 36th Place. No RV parking is allowed in any area.
Additional parking is located at USC at reduced pricing. Pre-purchase permits or use the new Text2Park technology enabling guests to pay from the convenience of their parking space by using their mobile device. Text2Park instructions will be displayed at each lot.
Left-turn pocket closures will be in effect at Figueroa St to Expo Park Dr., W. Martin Luther King Jr Blvd to S. Hoover St. and Exposition Blvd. to Bill Robertson Lane.
Rideshare: Pick-up and drop-off locations are located just north of Exposition Park on S. Vermont Ave. between Exposition Blvd. and W. 36th Place.
Tailgating: Tailgating is not allowed in any area of Exposition Park or the USC Campus.
No Smoking: Smoking, smokeless tobacco and smoking implements (including, but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, lighters, vaporizers and e-cigarettes) are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum. The use of smokeless tobacco is prohibited for all events (LAMC 41.50.1). Violators may be subject to eviction and/or citation. Re-entry to the venue is not allowed.
Clear Bags Only: The Coliseum prohibits bags, backpacks and other containers from entering the venue, with the following exceptions:
- One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”, or a one-gallon clear plastic storage bag (Ziploc bag or similar);
- In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, guests may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap; and
- An exception may be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
Entry Gates: Entry gates will open at 5:30 PM:
- All GA seated (non-floor or VIP) patrons can enter at Gates 1, 4, 8, 23 or 28.
- All Founders, Club, Loge and Suite tickets enter at Gate 7.
- Ensure mobile tickets are downloaded to your device and transferred to your party in advance.
- All persons are subject to pat-down screening at all entrances.
- Have a clear bag.
- Limit your carried items and do not conceal prohibited items. All items are subject to inspection.
Floor Access: Guests with tickets for GA FLOOR or VIP GA must enter at Gate 19. A wristband is required to access the floor. Upon entering the Coliseum, you will be issued a wristband. Once you have a floor access wristband, you can access the floor from any tunnel and down aisle. ADA access to the floor is coordinated inside the Coliseum at Gate 11.
Acceptable Forms of ID for Entry:
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license — ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
YES Festival totems or decorated pool noodles. Must be foam or soft sided.
YES Flags/banners (3′ x 5′ oor handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
YES Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry. No hula-hoops, flow-toys or large, hard plastic items.
YES Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment (must be empty upon entry).
YES Reusable, non-metallic water bottles (must be empty upon entry)
YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.). No selfie-sticks or extended poles.
YES Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 20 ounces (must be empty upon entry)
YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
YES Small clear bags, single-compartment clear backpacks, clear purses (maximum 12″x 6” x12″)
YES Personal headgear. Must not be worn during entry and inspected for approval.
NO Cigarettes, E-Cigs, Vapes or smokeless tobacco. The Coliseum is a smoke-free environment. Smoking and smoking implements are prohibited in any area of the Coliseum.
NO Bags, Backpacks or Purses which do not meet Bag Policy guidelines. Hard or Soft Coolers, Baskets, Packages or Containers.
NO Alcoholic Beverages, Bottles or Cans. (Factory sealed bottles of water, 17 oz. or less, are allowed; limit 2 per person).
NO Illegal Drugs and Weapons including Firearms, Knives, Explosives, Fireworks, Lighters and Laser Pointers.
NO Professional Cameras (lenses longer than 3”) and Camera Equipment, Selfie-Sticks, Tripods and Video or Audio Recording Equipment.
NO Banners, Sticks, Poles, Inflatables, Frisbees, Balls, and Unsliced Fruits or Vegetables.
NO Umbrellas, Balloons, Strollers, Skateboards and Folding or Beach Chairs.
NO Noise making devices such as whistles, horns or musical instruments.
NO Pets (Service Animals are allowed).
Fan Code of Conduct: We appreciate your cooperation to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment. Please review our code of conduct. Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to management personnel. For assistance, call or text 213-263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
Safety & Medical: This event is dedicated to providing a safe environment for our guests, staff and artists. Public and private security and professional medical staff are present throughout the event. If you need assistance, please look for a medical or information tent, or seek out an officer or event staff member.
Wi-Fi: The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum now features complimentary stadium-wide Wi-Fi capability. Connect to #FightOn.
Will Call: Ticket will call is located at Gate 1 and opens at 4:30 PM
Zero Tolerance for Drug Use or Possession: The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. Narcotics officers will be working both areas and enforcing all drug-related laws. Do not bring any illegal substances to the event; violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you are found intoxicated at entry, security will not allow you to enter the venue. Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone. Be responsible, and make smart choices.