Lots Open: 5:00 PM
Box Office/Will Call Opens (between Gates 1 & 4): 5:00 PM
Gate 4 Opens: 6:00 PM
Show Starts: 6:30 PM
- Arrive Early: Plan ahead for traffic and weather conditions. Event is rain or shine.
- Go Metro: Take advantage of the E Line with two stops adjacent to the Coliseum.
- Plan and know your route to the Coliseum. Know your entry gate. Use navigation and traffic apps such as Waze or Google Maps. Be aware of any road closures.
- Purchase event parking in advance for Exposition Park. Rates and availability may vary per event. Parking is available in Exposition Park’s Blue Structure and USC’s Flower Street Garage.
- Clear Bag Policy: Only clear bags smaller than 12” x 6” x 12” and/or a small clutch are allowed inside the Coliseum. All bags are subject to search.
- Entry Screening: All persons are subject to screening before entering; or may not be admitted.
- Cashless Transactions: The Coliseum is cashless. Only credit/debit cards and mobile pay are accepted.
- The Coliseum is a no-smoking venue. Smoking, smokeless tobacco and smoking implements are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum.
- Mobile Tickets: Download mobile tickets to your wallet on your mobile device before arriving. Screenshots and PDFs are not accepted. For more information on mobile entry, click here.
Acceptable Forms of ID for Entry:
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license — ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
ADA: There is a dedicated ADA Entrance Lane located on the right side of Gate 4. Guests needing a wheelchair transport within the Coliseum can call or text 213-263-4007 or go to the Guest Experience booth located at Gate 1. An ADA viewing area is located on the northeast corner of Olympic Plaza.
Clear Bags: The Coliseum prohibits bags, backpacks, and other containers from entering the venue, with the following exceptions:
- One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”, or a one-gallon clear plastic storage bag (Ziploc bag or similar);
- In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, guests may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap.
- An exception may be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
- All bags are subject to inspection.
- A bag check is located outside of Gate 4 for $20 per item.
Entry Gate: Entry at Gate 4 will open at 6:00 PM:
- Ensure mobile tickets are downloaded to your device and transferred to your party in advance.
- All persons are subject to pat-down screening at all entrances.
- Have a clear bag (if needed).
- Limit your carried items and do not conceal prohibited items. All items are subject to inspection.
- No Re-Entry
Fan Code of Conduct: We appreciate your cooperation to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment. Please review our code of conduct. Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to management personnel. For assistance, call, or text 213-263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
Health and Safety: California’s COVID-19 State of Emergency is over, but COVID-19 has not gone away. Please keep taking steps to prevent the spread. In accordance with the State of California and Los Angeles County Department of Public Health’s updated guidelines, Stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccines, including recommended booster doses. Follow recommendations for isolation if you have suspected or confirmed COVID-19. If you are at high risk of getting very sick, talk with a healthcare provider about additional prevention actions. People may choose to mask at any time. People with symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should wear a high-quality mask or respirator when indoors in public.
Lost and Found: Lost items will be turned into the Guest Experience booth located at Gate 1. All Lost and Found items can also be viewed at https://lacoliseum.liff.app/#/.
No Smoking: Smoking, smokeless tobacco, and smoking implements (including, but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, lighters, vaporizers, and e-cigarettes) are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum. The use of smokeless tobacco is prohibited for all events (LAMC 41.50.1). Violators may be subject to eviction and/or citation. Re-entry to the venue is not allowed.
Parking: Parking is available in Exposition Park and at USC. Click here to purchase parking in advance. No oversized vehicle parking or tailgating is allowed in any area.
Rideshare: A rideshare drop-off and pick-up area is located in the Exposition Park Green Lot with access from West Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd and S. Hoover St.
Safety & Medical: This event provides a safe environment for our guests, staff, and artists. Professional and courteous security and medical staff are present throughout the venue. If you need medical assistance, First Aid is located at Gate 1. Guest Experience representatives are located at Gate 1.
Tailgating: Tailgating is not allowed in any area of Exposition Park or the USC Campus.
Wi-Fi: The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum now features complimentary stadium-wide Wi-Fi capability. Connect to #TheTorchFreeWiFi.
Will Call: Ticket will call is located between Gate 1 and Gate 4 and opens at 5:00 PM
Zero Tolerance for Drug Use or Possession: The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. Narcotics officers will be working both areas and enforcing all drug-related laws. Do not bring any illegal substances to the event; violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you are found intoxicated at entry, security will not allow you to enter the venue. Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone. Be responsible and make smart choices.
- YES Festival totems or decorated pool noodles. Must be foam or soft sided.
- YES Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles. Flags/banners/signs cannot be in poor taste as determined in the sole discretion of the Coliseum)
- YES Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry.
- YES: PLASTIC ONLY hula- hoops, poi, orbitals, flow-toys, NO METAL OR FIRE or large, hard plastic items.
- YES Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment (does not must be empty upon entry).
- YES Reusable, non-metallic water bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.). No selfie-sticks or extended poles.
- YES Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 20 ounces (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- YES Small clear bags, single-compartment clear backpacks, clear purses (maximum 12″ x 6” x 12″) Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, backpacks, purses (maximum 12″ x 6” x 12″)
- YES Personal decorative headgear – no metal and must not cover your face. Headgear will be inspected for approval in the sole discretion of the Coliseum.
- NO Cigarettes, E-Cigs, Vapes or smokeless tobacco. The Coliseum is a smoke-free environment. Smoking and smoking implements are prohibited in any area of the Coliseum.
- NO Bags, Backpacks or Purses which do not meet Bag Policy guidelines. Hard or Soft Coolers, Baskets, Packages or Containers.
- NO Alcoholic Beverages, Bottles or Cans. (Factory sealed bottles of water, 17 oz. or less, are allowed; limit 2 per person).
- NO Illegal Drugs and Weapons including Firearms, Knives, Explosives, Fireworks, Lighters and Laser Pointers.
- NO Professional Cameras (lenses longer than 3”) and Camera Equipment, Selfie-Sticks, Tripods and Video or Audio Recording Equipment.
- NO Metal and/or fire Hula-hoops, poi, orbitals, flow-toys or large, hard plastic items.
- NO Banners, Sticks, Poles, Inflatables, Frisbees, Balls, and Unsliced Fruits or Vegetables.
- NO Umbrellas, Balloons, Strollers, Skateboards and Folding or Beach Chairs.
- NO Noise making devices such as whistles, horns, or musical instruments.
- NO Pets (Service Animals are allowed).
Please do not conceal items. Have all items clearly visible inside an approved bag. All Bags must meet Bag Policy guidelines and are subject to inspection upon entry.