About the Event
Here are six tips to make sure you have a great game day experience:
- Plan ahead and know how you are getting to the Coliseum. Use navigation and traffic apps such as Waze or Google Maps.
- Go Metro on Gameday. Take advantage of the Expo Line with two stops adjacent to the Coliseum.
- Exposition Park Lots are permit only. There are no cash lots at Exposition Park during USC and Rams football events.
- USC Campus has available parking during events. Rates and availability may vary per event.
- Get here early. Review policies, be prepared for metal detector screening and have items clearly displayed in a clear bag.
- Arrive at the gates no later than 30 minutes before kickoff.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum can accommodate patrons in wheelchairs or with restricted mobility. The Coliseum features multiple areas at Street level that do not require ramps or lifts to access. Situated at a midpoint between field level and the uppermost rows of the Coliseum, these areas can be accessed directly through accessible tunnels, which lead into the seating area of the Coliseum. These locations are situated around most of the circumference of the venue.
Prior to gameday, tickets may be exchanged for accessible seats based on availability. If ADA seats in the original price level are not available, the ticket holder will be responsible for any price difference. Patrons who need be relocated to designated wheelchair/companion seating who acquire tickets via secondary markets or sources (e.g., NFL Ticket Exchange), are required to exchange tickets day of game at the ADA Ticket Exchange. Contact the Rams Ticket Office at 818-338-0011.
On gameday, patrons who require accessible seating, that did not purchase or obtain accessible seating will be accommodated on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please use your current game ticket for entry into the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and visit the ADA Ticket Exchange inside by Gate 29.
For guests that need additional assistance reaching upper level seats in the Coliseum, escalators are located adjacent to Sections 4, 11, and 19. During construction in 2018, the elevator is located adjacent to Tunnel 15 for disabled access only.
ACCESSIBLE DROP-OFF AND PICK UP
Drop-off and pick-up for guests with disabilities should be made Exposition Park Drive after entering from South Figueroa at W. 39th Street. Please be aware drop-off and/or pick-up may be difficult due to heavy traffic and congestion. A post-game waiting area is available at the Olympic Plaza. Due to post-game traffic patterns, pick-up in this area may be delayed up to 45-60 minutes after the game until streets can be re-opened for access.
ADA accessible parking is available in Expo Park. Marked ADA spaces may not be reserved in advance are are subject to availability based on arrival. Rams permit holders may park in ADA spaces, provided they have a valid ADA placard to do so. Due to an extremely high demand for accessible parking, Expo Park is unfortunately unable to accommodate all of our guests, so please arrive early to ensure that you have a space in a lot. Please arrive with your state issued placard and identification, and parking personnel will guide you to your parking area. The fee for parking is $50.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum provides closed captioning services for all major events. To confirm that closed captioning service will be available, please email LA Coliseum with the event name and the date service is requested. Requests should be made at least one week in advance to the event date.
The service provides text of all public address announcements during the game. You can access the service from your browser on any smart phone or mobile device. Data rates may apply. To access the service from your mobile device go to www.CaptionedText.com and enter Confirmation: 2650 (for English) at the top of the page. If you need assistance during an event, please text to (213) 263-4007. Data rates may apply.
HEARING AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED
Assistive listening devices for fans with hearing or visual impairments are available for checkout at Customer Service located in the Coliseum West Administration Building across from Tunnel 11.
Service animals are welcome inside the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times unless either the handler is unable because of a disability to use a harness, leash, or other tether, or the use of a harness, leash, or other tether would interfere with the service animals safe, effective performance of work or tasks, in which case the service animal must be otherwise under the handler´s control (e.g., voice control, signals, or other effective means). If you intend to bring a service animal to the building, please notify your ticket representative at the time of purchase so that an aisle seat may be reserved for you if available. An animal relief area is provided at Gate 33 in the Olympic Plaza. Guests with service animals are responsible for cleaning up after their animals and for their appropriate behavior toward other guests and Coliseum personnel at all times. A failure to do may result in the animal’s removal from the stadium. The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is not responsible for the care or supervision of a service animal.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is proud to provide assistance inside the stadium for guests with special needs. This service is free and can be requested through Customer Service. Disabled assistance is available upon request at all entry gates. To minimize your wait, we suggest that you make arrangements prior to the event you are attending by calling 213-747-7111 or email email@example.com. During event hours, please call or text 213 263-4007. So that we may assist multiple guests, please be aware that our staff will not remain with you during the event, and you are not allowed to remain in the wheelchair during the event. In addition, the Coliseum does not rent wheelchairs or crutches.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is located at:
3911 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90037
All guests will be required to provide appropriate proof of age with one the following forms of identification:
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License
- Any valid U.S. State or Federal Government issued I.D.
- Any Valid U.S. Passport and/or Passport Card
- U.S. Military I.D.
- Valid Foreign Passport
Guests may not possess or purchase more than two (2) alcoholic beverages at a time. Shots may not be served at any time. Caps will be removed from all bottles. All glass containers must be poured into cups.
All concession stands and portable units will stop serving alcohol at the end of the third quarter. For non-football events, alcohol cut-off times will be determined by Coliseum management.
Alcohol of any kind may not be brought into or removed from the Coliseum.
Any guest who is determined to be deliberately concealing alcohol while entering the Coliseum will not be permitted to enter the building. A person exhibiting visible signs of impairment will not be permitted into the Coliseum. Any guest who exhibits behavior that distracts or inconveniences, or otherwise, interferes with another guest’s enjoyment of the event may be removed from the Coliseum.
Alcohol will not be served to any underage person or visibly impaired guest. Alcohol beverage sales may be curtailed or prohibited at the discretion of management. During USC football games, alcohol must remain within the Coliseum Club, Suite, or other defined hospitality areas.
Service dogs or service-dogs-in-training for guests with disabilities are allowed. All other animals are prohibited.
The Coliseum and University grounds and facilities may not be used for commercial purposes such as sales, advertising, or promotional activity without prior approval. Authorized corporate sponsors must be licensed in advance of the event. Violators are subject to trespass ordinances. For information about marketing activities during USC football or athletic events, sponsors should contact USC Sports Properties at (213) 821-5294.
ATMs inside the Coliseum are located on the street level at Gates 14, 19, 25, 29 and on the upper Concourse at sections 14, and 23.
Baby changing areas are available at all Street level restrooms; and in Men’s and Women’s restrooms on the Concourse level at sections 1-2, 11-12, 14-15, 17-18, 22-23, 26-27.
Bag Check areas will be made available on a first-come-first-serve basis on South Lawn (near Gate 23) and Lot 4 parking lot (near Gate 4). Bag check opens four hours prior to kickoff and closes one hour after the game. The availability of bag checks are subject to change without notice.
The Coliseum prohibits bags, backpacks and other containers from entering the venue, with the following exceptions:
- One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12” by 6” by 12”, or;
- A one-gallon clear plastic storage bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, guests may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, oversized seat cushions with pockets or metal structures, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
These measures are designed to promote public safety while encouraging guests to limit the items they bring into the venue to create a more efficient screening and entry process. We ask that all items are visible when entering the venue. The fewer items that are concealed, the quicker the process becomes.
All approved bags are subject to inspection upon entry. For more information on the Coliseum Bag Policy, please visit www.lacoliseum.com/beclear.
To maintain a family atmosphere, the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum management reserves the right to prohibit any signs, banners, or similar items at any time. Signs and banners may be held during a game as long as they meet these conditions:
- Do not contain commercial or political endorsement, messages or logos, obscene or indecent language, images, graphic depictions or incite violence, create danger or pose security risks.
- Not in the field of play.
- Do not obstruct the sightline of another guest.
- Do not cover up any existing signage.
- Not affixed to metal rods, wooden posts or any other material that could cause harm to other patrons.
- Not paraded around the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
- They are not in poor taste as determined in sole discretion of the team or Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
Bottles and cans of any kind are prohibited inside the Coliseum. Factory sealed bottles of water, 17 oz. or less, are allowed and limited to 2 bottles per person.
The Coliseum Box Office is located at Gate 29 and is open Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM and on Saturday, 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Hours may vary based on events and are subject to change without notice.
On game days, additional box office locations can be found at Gate 1 and Gate 19. Ticket Sales and Will Call typically open at least three hours before an event.
Bus and oversized vehicle parking is by permit only. Tall vans, large SUVs, RVs or buses will not be accepted in any parking garage because of height restrictions. For parking permits please contact the Rams Ticket Office at (818) 338-0011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guests are allowed to bring still cameras provided they do not have detachable lenses and do not interfere with other guests’ view of the event. Camera lenses are limited to 3-inches. Video cameras and tripods are not permitted. All commercial use of photographs depicting game action are allowed only through a licensing agreement. Policies may vary per event without notice.
Children who are two years of age and under are admitted free as long as they are held in a lap and do not interfere with other guests’ view of the event. Strollers are prohibited.
Child ID bands are available at customer service locations. It is suggested that the band, ticket stubs, a nametag and/or any other additional information be pinned to the clothing of any young child that might require assistance. These measures will assist any USC personnel in reuniting guests should it become necessary.
To report a lost child, please contact the nearest police officer or USC staff member, or go to customer service located at the Coliseum Administration Building near Gate 11.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum provides closed captioning services for all major events. To confirm that closed captioning service will be available, please email LA Coliseum at email@example.com with the event name and the date service is requested. Requests should be made at least one week in advance to the event date.
The service provides text of all public address announcements during the game. You can access the service from your browser on any smart phone or mobile device. Data rates may apply. To access the service from your mobile device go to www.CaptionedText.com and enter Confirmation: 2650 at the top of the page. If you need assistance during an event, please text to (213) 263-4007. Data rates may apply.
It is a violation to stand in Tunnels or sit in Aisles per LAFD Fire Code 4701.4.1.3. Please keep all aisles and tunnels clear of obstructions. Your cooperation is appreciated.
Ice chests, coolers and other beverage containers are not permitted inside the Coliseum.
Costumes are permitted and must be appropriate as determined by Stadium personnel and security services. Costumes cannot detract from the experience or enjoyment of other patrons.
- Masks or other costume pieces that in any way obscure the face are prohibited from entry. Face paint is permitted as long as it is not offensive in nature.
- Guests are advised that bulky clothing and/or costumes will result in delays at security screening outside the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
- Guests will be asked to remove their costumes upon arrival at the gates to clear the screening process. Items that do not clear the screening process will be treated as banned items and will not be claim-checked at the gate.
- Costumes must fit within the confines of the guest’s ticketed seat and must allow for safe passage of fans through the seating row.
- Toy or replica weapons are prohibited from entry.
- Any item that is deemed dangerous or perceived to be dangerous, unsafe (spikes, sharp looking objects, mallets, etc.) or offensive will not be allowed in the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
- Management reserves the right to deny entry to anyone refusing to remove dangerous or perceived to be dangerous pieces of a costume or clothing.
Guest satisfaction is a high priority of Coliseum Management. Customer Service Booths are located at Gate 23, Gate 33 (south end of the Peristyle) and at the Coliseum Administration Building across from Tunnel 11. An additional booth is located on the concourse level at Stair 17.
You can also reach a customer service representative by calling or texting 213-263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
Fans can go to the Bud Light Good Sport Kiosk to make a designated driver pledge for a free water/soda. The kiosk is located in the east endzone area.
Additionally, fans can complete a pledge form at any customer service booth and receive a token, redeemable for a free water/soda at the Bud Light Good Sport Kiosk.
The Corona Beach House will also host an activation station where fans, ages 21+, can make a pledge to drive/ride safe. Participants can then enter to win a $250 gift card for Rams merchandise by posting a photo at the activation station.
Facility Management asks that all guests not to wear derogatory, profane or offensive clothing. Guests with improper clothing may be asked to remove the item, cover up the item or leave the venue.
The use of Drone aircraft or Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) is prohibited at all times in Exposition Park and surrounding areas without first obtaining a permit and authorization from the State of California. Use inside the Coliseum is prohibited unless approved by Coliseum management and operators must meet the same requirements for the State of California.
During the Coliseum renovations in 2018, the elevator is located at Tunnel 15 for all services and persons with disabilities.
Escalators are located near Tunnels 4, 11 and 19. Escalators will reverse direction at the end of the third quarter.
For the safety and security of our guests, re-entry is not allowed at any event.
We want all our guests to enjoy the event. Please remember to be considerate of those seated near you, cheer constructively and be mindful of good sportsmanship. Behavior that is disruptive to others may result in ejection from the stadium. Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to Management Personnel. For assistance call or text 213-263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment, we ask that fans refrain from the following behavior at all events.
- Profanity or other offensive language or gestures, whether spoken, written or appearing on apparel
- Smoking (including vaporizers, e-cigarettes and smokeless tobacco)
- Intoxication or excessive alcohol consumption or signs of substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Bringing prohibited items into the venue
- Throwing of items or liquids
- Entering the playing field or court at any time
- Fighting or other threatening behavior, including verbal or physical harassment
- Failure to retain ticket and/or present it to event staff if requested to do so
- Resale of tickets at the venue
- Violation of state or local laws
- Failing to follow instruction of stadium personnel or stadium policies
FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY RESULT IN EJECTION OR ARREST
Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to management personnel. For assistance, call or text 213-263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
There are two first aid locations located inside the Coliseum at Gate 1 and Gate 16; and an additional aid station on the Concourse (upper level) at Stair 17. Please contact the nearest usher or security officer if medical attention is needed.
As part of NBC’s agreement to televise Sunday night football, the NFL will implement a flexible schedule for Sunday start times for weeks 5-17. Flexible scheduling ensures quality matchups in all Sunday time slots in those weeks and gives “surprise” teams a chance to play their way into prime time.
- The NFL will decide (after consultation with CBS, FOX, NBC) and announce as early as possible the game being played at 5:15 pm PT. The announcement will come no later than 12 days prior to the game. The NFL may also announce games moving to 1:05 p.m. PT and 1:25 p.m. PT.
- Week 17 start time changes could be decided on 6 days notice to ensure a game with playoff implications.
- Please go to www.nfl.com/flexible-schedules for more information
Footballs landing in the stands as a result of play must be returned to the playing field. A Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum staff member will identify themselves and request the ball returned to the field of play. Failure to do so can result in removal from the venue.
On Gamedays, the Los Angeles Rams offer fans game previews, up-to-date information, interviews, rosters, stats and much more in “The Insider”. Programs cost $7 (price is subject to change).
- Parking gates open 5 hours prior to kickoff and close 90 minutes after the end of game.
- Fan Fest opens 4 hours prior to kickoff.
- Ticket Sales and Will Call open 4 hours prior to kickoff.
- Corona Beach House and Rams Party Zone open 3 hours prior to kickoff (Enter through Gate 1 or Gate 28).
- All gates open two hours prior to kickoff.
It is recommended for fans to arrive 45 minutes prior to kickoff to enjoy all aspects of the game. Re-entry into the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is not permitted.
The Los Angeles Rams Kids Club gives children the opportunity to connect with their favorite football team. Upon signing up, Kids Club Members will receive a welcome kit with customized items. For more information or to register, visit the Rams Kids Club website.
The use of laser pointers is strictly prohibited and will result in ejection from the venue.
Looking for a lost item? Click Here to visit the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum’s Virtual Lost and Found. During an event, lost items may be claimed at the Coliseum Administrative Building near Gate 11.
Found items may be turned over to the office, or given to an usher or security guard in your section who will turn them in. For more information please call 213-747-7111 on weekdays between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
Guests are encouraged to instruct children in their group to find a stadium staff member if they become lost or separated from their group. Lost children will be taken to the Coliseum Administration Building located near Tunnel 11. To report a lost child please contact the nearest police officer, venue or event staff, team representative, or go to Customer Service located at the Coliseum Administration Building located near Tunnel 11.
Lost or stolen replacement tickets may only be requested by account name on record from a Season Ticket Member or Ticketmaster Account. Tickets may be reprinted on game days at Gate 29 by the purchaser of record and only purchases made through the Los Angeles Rams, Ticketmaster or NFL TicketExchange, tickets obtained from any other source which are lost or stolen will NOT be reprinted or replaced.
Official Los Angeles Rams Merchandise can be found at RamsFanShop.com. Pop-up merchandise tents will be available at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum at Gate 19 and Gate 28 and at various Street Level locations.
Print-at-home tickets (otherwise known as PDFs) are no longer allowed in the NFL, as part of a League-wide mandate.
Due to this change in policy, most Los Angeles Rams’ tickets for the 2018 season will be mobile-only. All single game, forwarded and resale tickets will be mobile-only as well as a portion of season tickets.
Tickets purchased through the Rams and Ticketmaster will be accessible through the free Rams Mobile App, Rams Account Manager on mobile web, or the Ticketmaster app. Through the Rams app you can download your tickets as well as manage your tickets – resell, forward or donate.
For more information, visit Rams Mobile Ticketing.
Noise-making devices are prohibited inside the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Noise-making devices include, but are not limited to: cowbells, air horns, drums, musical instruments and all items that serve as a distraction to game play or fans.
Parking in USC Campus and Exposition Park lots are by permit only and there is no public parking in Exposition Park for Rams games. Additional overflow parking is available on USC Campus and the USC Parking Center. USC Gameday Traffic Flow will be in effect for guests driving to the Coliseum.
Please note, drivers may only make right turns onto streets around the Coliseum and USC to enter parking lots.
Parking lots open five hours prior to kickoff and close 90 minutes after the end of game. Vehicles must exit the stadium parking lots by 90 minutes after the conclusion of the game.
Parking in Exposition Park lots are by permit only.
Due to limited parking, fans are encouraged to take public transportation. For people who “Go Metro on Game Day,” the Coliseum is easily accessible from the following Metro stations: Expo Park/USC, Expo/Vermont, and 37th St/USC. More information can be found at https://www.metro.net/riding/gameday/
PARKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Parking permit is valid only on game date listed and for the lot designated on the permit.
- Parking permit must be displayed inside your vehicle at all times.
- Only the physical parking permit will be accepted. Parking permits are not available electronically.
- Parking permits are non-refundable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, mutilated beyond recognition or if the wrong pass is brought to a game.
- Your parking permit will be for the lot or parking facility listed on the front of the permit, but not a specific space. Please be advised that a space will only be held for you up to 1 hour before kickoff.
- There is no re-entry for parking. Vehicles may not leave and re-enter the parking lot.
- Overnight parking and camping is prohibited.
- Parking lots and garages open 5 hours prior to kickoff and close 90 minutes after the end of event. Vehicles must exit the stadium parking lots by 90 minutes after the conclusion of the game.
- This permit requires a vehicle to be parked in the parking space.
- Tall vans, large SUVs, RVs or buses will not be accepted in any parking garage because of height restrictions.
- Exceptionally large vehicles (larger than a normal parking space) will require an RV pass.
- RV and bus parking (not exceeding 40-feet) is available at State Drive. Your parking permit must state “RV” on the FRONT to be used for a RV or bus.
- Neither the Los Angeles Rams, Exposition Park, University of Southern California, Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum nor Classic Parking assumes liability due to fire, theft, damage to or loss of the vehicle or its contents.
- By accepting the privileges granted by this parking permit, for security reasons you expressly consent to the search of any vehicle parked within 200 feet of any stadium entrance gate.
- Failure to meet these terms and conditions may result in your vehicle being towed at the owner’s expense and loss of future parking permit privileges.
The traffic pattern for major events at the Coliseum relies on a right-turn only policy. Left-turn lane pockets around Exposition Park will be closed. Below are suggested directions to event parking lots.
Expo Park Lots 4, 5, 6
- From I-110: Take Exit 20A, Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Turn left onto MLK and go straight. Entrance is at S. Hoover.
- From I-10 (eastbound): Take Exit 11 for Western Ave/Normandie Avenue. Exit at Western Ave. or Normadie Ave exit, turn right and proceed South to Vernon Ave. Turn left on Vernon. Then turn left on S. Hoover. Enter Lots 4, 5, or 6 from S. Hoover.
- From I-10 (westbound): Take Exit 14A for Los Angeles St toward Convention Center. Continue onto E 17th St. Turn left on S. Broadway. S Broadway eventually turns right and becomes W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd. Entrance is at S. Hoover.
Expo Park South Lawn and NHM
- From I-110: Take Exit 20A, Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Turn left onto MLK and go straight. Turn right on Vermont Ave. Turn right on Exposition Blvd. Turn right on Bill Robertson Way. Entrances to both lots will be on your left. Caution: Bill Robertson Lane is not a through street during major events.
- From I-10 (eastbound): Take Exit 11 for Western Ave/Normandie Avenue exit. Exit at Western Ave. or Normadie Ave exit, turn right and proceed South to Exposition Blvd. Turn left on Exposition Blvd. Turn right on Bill Robertson Way. Entrances to both lots will be on your left. Caution: Bill Robertson Lane is not a through street during major events.
- From I-10 (westbound): Take Exit 14A for Los Angeles St toward Convention Center. Continue onto E 17th St. Turn left on S. Broadway. S Broadway turns right and becomes W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd. Turn right on Vermont Ave. Turn right on Exposition Blvd. Turn right on Bill Robertson Way. Entrances to both lots will be on your left. Caution: Bill Robertson Lane is not a through street during major events.
Expo Park Visitor Parking Structure
- From I-110 (northbound): Take Exit 20A, Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Continue straight onto S Hill St. Turn left on W. 39th St. Continue straight into Exposition Park.
- From I-110 Toll Lane (northbound): Exit Express Exit 39th St/Coliseum. Turn left on W. 39th St. Continue straight into Exposition Park.
- From I-110 (southbound): Take Exit 20B for Exposition Blvd. Continue on S Flower St. Drive to Exposition Park Dr. Use any lane to turn slightly right into Exposition Park.
USC McCarthy Way, Figueroa Structures
- From I-110: Take Exit 20B for Exposition Blvd. Continue to Exposition Blvd., then take a right onto Figueroa Blvd. McCarthy Way Lot will be on the left and the Figueroa Lot will be on the right.
USC Flower Structure
- From I-110: Take Exit 20B for Exposition Blvd. Continue to Exposition Blvd. Then turn left or continue straight onto S. Flower St. Flower Structure will be on the right.
USC Downey, Jefferson and Royal Street Structures
- From I-110: Take Exit 20B for Exposition Blvd. Continue to Exposition Blvd., then take a right onto Vermont Ave. Downey is located on your right at Downey Way. For Jefferson St. turn right on Jefferson and parking lot entrance is on your right. For Royal St. continue on Jefferson. Entrance to parking is on your right at Royal St. Caution: Exposition Blvd may close one-hour prior to the event.
- From I-10: Take Exit 12 for Vermont Ave. Proceed South on Vermont Ave. For Jefferson turn left on W. Jefferson Blvd. and parking lot entrance is on your right. For Royal St. continue on Jefferson. Entrance to parking is on your right at Royal St. For Downey, continue South on S. Vermont Ave. Downey is located on your left at Downey Way.
USC Grand Structure
- From I-110 (northbound): Take Exit 20B for Exposition Blvd toward 37th St. Continue onto S Hope St (signs for Exposition Boulevard). Turn right on W. 35th St. Parking lot entrance is on your left.
- From I-110 (southbound): Take Exit 20B for Exposition Blvd. Turn left on W. 37th St. Turn left onto S Grand Ave. Turn left on W. 35th St. Parking lot entrance is on your right.
- From I-10 (eastbound): Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 13 for Grand Ave toward Convention Center. Keep right at fork and follow signs for Grand Ave. Keep right and follow signs for Convention Center/Grand Avenue/Olive St and merge onto W 18th St. Turn right onto S Broadway. Continue South, turn right on W. 37th St. Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto S Grand Ave. Turn left onto W. 35th St. Parking lot entrance is on your right.
- From I-10 (westbound): Take exit 14A for Los Angeles St toward Convention Center. Continue on E 17th St. Turn left onto S Broadway. Continue South, turn right on W. 37th St. Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto S Grand Ave. Turn left onto W. 35th St. Parking lot entrance is on your right.
NEW IN 2018
Given limited tailgate parking options in 2018, we will be offering fans the ability to rent private tailgating space and turnkey services for groups of 10+ people on the Expo Lawns. In addition, we will continue offer our VIP Tailgate for attendees wanting an all-inclusive high-end experience.
The Rams VIP Tailgate offer an all-inclusive VIP experience with high-end food, music, live NFL games on TV and chances to meet Rams alumni and cheerleaders. Tickets are sold individually, so whether you are by yourself or with a group, you can enjoy the experience. Prices vary from $140 to $175 for all-inclusive food and can include inclusive beer, wine and alcohol. Key details:
- Opens three (3) hours prior to Kickoff
- Location: Banc of California Stadium
- Pricing: Pricing is tiered based on attendee wants, with prices starting at $140 for all-inclusive food and non-alcoholic beverages
Already have game tickets? Click here to purchase tailgate passes.
Private Rentable Group Tailgate
Looking for your own private tailgate space with friends? Working with Tailgate Guys, we are offering turnkey tailgate space and services to all fans. Perfect for group outings of 10 to 500+ people. Details include (features depend on pricing):
- Begin five (5) hours prior to kickoff
- Premium reserved tailgate location, steps from the stadium
- Bellhop and unloading services for your car upon arrival
- Food and beverage catering services
- Coolers with ice
- Tents, tables, chairs, and media package services
- Equipment clean up and breakdown
Purchase or learn more by clicking here
All persons and their belongings are subject to metal detector screening and bag inspection prior to entering the Coliseum. Guests are encouraged to arrive early to avoid delays. All prohibited items will not be allowed inside the Coliseum.
The following items are NOT ALLOWED in the Coliseum:
- Bags, Backpacks or Purses which do not meet Bag Policy guidelines. Hard or Soft Coolers, Baskets, Packages or Containers;
- Alcoholic Beverages, Bottles or Cans. (Factory sealed bottles of water, 17 oz. or less, are allowed; limit 2 per person);
- Illegal Drugs and Weapons including Firearms, Knives, Explosives, Fireworks, Lighters and Laser Pointers;
- Professional Cameras (lenses longer than 3”) and Camera Equipment, Selfie-Sticks, Tripods and Video or Audio Recording Equipment;
- Banners, Sticks, Poles, Inflatables, Frisbees, Balls, and Unsliced Fruits or Vegetables;
- Umbrellas, Balloons, Strollers, Skateboards and Folding or Beach Chairs;
- Pets (Service Animals are allowed);
- The Coliseum is a smoke-free environment. Smoking and smoking implements are prohibited in any area of the Coliseum.
Please do not conceal items. Have all items clearly visible inside an approved bag. All Bags must meet Bag Policy guidelines and are subject to inspection upon entry. For more information on the Coliseum Bag Policy, please visit http://www.lacoliseum.com/beclear.
All games can be heard live in English on ESPNLA 710AM & simulcast on The Sound 100.3FM. All games can be heard live in Spanish on ESPN Deportes 1330 AM.
Lyft is our official rideshare partner. New users get $5 off their ride with code LACOLISEUM18. Take a Lyft ride to the game, and leave the car at home.
After the game, exit Gate 19 and head north to Exposition Blvd and then west to Vermont Ave. Walk North on Vermont Ave to meet your driver.
In all other locations, rideshare services are prohibited from entering Exposition Park area until 1 hour after the game.
Smoking, smokeless tobacco and smoking implements (including, but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, lighters, vaporizers and e-cigarettes) are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum. The use of smokeless tobacco is prohibited for all events (LAMC 41.50.1). Violators may be subject to eviction and/or citation.
Strollers are prohibited inside the Coliseum.
Much of the Coliseum seating is in direct sunlight during the day. Protective clothing and use of sunscreen is encouraged. Please use a lotion, cream or ointment based sunscreen from plastic tubes that are clearly marked and carried in a clear bag. Aerosol and metallic cans are not permitted inside the Coliseum. Complimentary sunscreen can also be found at customer service locations.
Public parking lots in Exposition Park that surround the Coliseum are managed by the Office of Exposition Park Management, a department of the State of California’s Natural Resources Agency. Please help us keep a safe environment and positive guest experience for all guests in the park.
Exposition Park Tailgating Policy
Tailgating is defined as; the use of any item (including tables, chairs, free-standing canopies or umbrellas, awnings attached to recreational vehicles, coolers, barbeques, grills, games, generators, televisions, sound systems, food or drink, food or drink preparation or serving equipment, or other items as identified by the General Manager (or designee) for the purpose of an outdoor gathering by one or more people prior to, during or after a scheduled event.
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Tents or canopies exceeding an 8’ x 8’ footprint are not permitted.
- Tailgating is limited to the area directly in front of or behind your vehicle only.
- Box trucks, trailers, grill in-tow, or any catering service from an outside source, are not permitted in parking lots.
- Generators and grills must have a fire extinguisher present while in operation. Please use care when storing flammable materials and please be courteous to neighboring parking spaces in regards to noise and exhaust.
- Tailgating cannot impede vehicle or foot traffic.
- Tailgating may not lock or restrict access to portable toilets. The use or creation of personal toilets or unregulated bathroom facilities is prohibited.
- Tailgating will cease after kickoff.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
- All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket or credential.
- Amplified sound is prohibited.
- Glass containers or bottles are prohibited in all areas of Exposition Park. All drinks and items should be placed in plastic or disposable containers.
- Barbecue grills cannot be set-up in areas of overhanging tree limbs or areas that have mulched ground-cover or wood-chips.
- Barbecue grills cannot be left unattended.
- Makeshift barbecue grills or stand-alone fire pits will not be allowed.
- Open flames in the Visitor Parking Structure (VPS) are prohibited.
- Empty spaces may not be reserved or used for the purpose of tailgating.
- Appropriate receptacles must be used for the disposal of hot coals.
- Barbecue grills with covers are allowed.
- All Guest Code of Conduct and parking policies are in effect.
These practices will be strictly enforced by on-site law enforcement and the Los Angeles Fire Department. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in a revocation of tailgating privileges.
Only approved seat cushions may be carried into the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Clear seat cushions WITHOUT pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers are permitted.
Large seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers are NOT permitted.
If you see something, say something. Please report suspicious activities to local authorities (such as unattended backpacks, vehicle incursion or drones). Call 877-A-THREAT (877-284-7328) or notify police, stadium security or event staff. In case of emergency at USC, call (213) 740-4321 or 9-1-1.
To ensure guest safety and enjoyment of all games, standing on stadium seats is prohibited. Standing with the intention to block someone else’s view or when others around you are seated is also prohibited by the Fan Code of Conduct. Sitting or standing in the aisles and crosswalks, or in ramps and stairways, is also prohibited.
For Customer Service or Security, call or text (213) 263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
- Gate 1 – Will Call
- Gate 1 & 19 –Tickets Sales (pending inventory)
- Gate 14 – Media Entrance
- Gate 29 – Ticket Office/ Ticket Services
Game Day Ticket Sales: Ticket booths are located outside of Gate 1 or Gate 19 four hours prior to kickoff and close at halftime. Game Day tickets are based on availability at both locations.
During Los Angeles Rams games, the Ticket Office will be available to Season Ticket Members as well as Ticketmaster and NFL Ticket Exchange purchasers to resolve ticket and account issues. We will attempt to resolve all ticket issues, will only reprint tickets for the purchaser of record and only for purchases made through the Los Angeles Rams, Ticketmaster or NFL Ticket Exchange. Tickets obtained from any other source which are lost or stolen will NOT be reprinted or replaced.
Ticket Account Manager
Season Ticket Members may manage their tickets through their Los Angeles Rams account manager. Only your game tickets are able to be managed through your account. Parking will only be issued as a hard pass and cannot be managed electronically.
NFL Ticket Exchange
The NFL Ticket Exchange is the safest and most secure place to buy and sell Los Angeles Rams tickets to or from other fans. With NFL Ticket Exchange, each ticket originating from a Season Ticket Member or other seller can be tracked by the Los Angeles Rams Ticket Office to ensure the best possible customer experience and security. Fans may post their tickets on NFL Ticket Exchange at any price, even if that price is below face value. Please note prices may exceed face value on NFL Ticket Exchange as well.
Tickets may be forwarded to another email address or re-printed through your season ticket member account manager until kickoff.
Every ticket on your account carries a unique barcode, ensuring that they are authentic. During the forwarding process, the barcode on your original ticket is cancelled and the original ticket is no longer valid. The recipient is emailed a new ticket with a unique barcode that has been electronically issued. This new ticket can be printed using any standard printer.
Guests with ticket related issues on event days should visit the Los Angeles Rams Ticket Office located at Gate 29. Only the original Season Ticket Member may have tickets reprinted for their account and must show valid identification.
Ticket Refund Policy
All sales are final.
Ticket Resale & Scalping
The resale of event tickets, regardless of price, is prohibited at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Fans that purchase tickets from someone other than the Los Angeles Rams, Ticketmaster or NFL Ticket Exchange do so at their own risk and those tickets could be counterfeit. The Rams are not responsible for and will not provide a replacement or refund of any kind for invalid tickets purchased through a secondary ticket provider other than NFL Ticket Exchange.
Ticket Reprint Policy
If you are a Season Ticket Member and your season tickets have been lost, stolen or mutilated, please contact the Rams Ticket Office by phone at 818-338-0011 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On gamedays, tickets can be reprinted at the Rams Ticket Office. The following conditions must be met for ticket reprint:
- Tickets must have been purchased directly from the Los Angeles Rams, Ticketmaster or NFL Ticket Exchange
- Valid identification must be presented and match the account holder of record
- A $5 per ticket fee will be applied to all ticket reprints
Season Ticket Members needing a ticket reprint on gameday can access their Account Manager through the Rams Mobile App to download a mobile ticket for entry free of charge.
The Rams Ticket Office reserves the right to refuse any replacement ticket request.
If your ticket(s) is not accepted by the ticket scanner at the gate, visit our Los Angeles Rams Ticket Office located at Gate 29. Our Member Service Team will be able to offer an explanation regarding the ticketing issue. Invalid ticket(s) will be confiscated. A photo copy of the ticket(s) will be provided to those guest upon request.
If there are any tickets for sale, guests are welcomed to purchase valid tickets sold at face value.
The Los Angeles Rams Ticket Office does not provide any scan reports for any event at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
Ticket Transfer Policy
The Rams do not allow Season Tickets to be transferred to a different account.
Roadside assistance is available before and after events. Please contact Classic Parking at 213-749-5654 for assistance for battery service and lockouts.