About the Event
There are a limited number of public parking spaces in Exposition Park. Public parking sells out quickly and rates may vary per event. Entrances to Exposition Park are located at MLK & Hoover and 39th & S. Figueroa. Exposition Park is managed by the Office of Exposition Park Management, a department of the State of California’s Natural Resources Agency.
Parking is available on the USC campus at the parking structures until they sell out of spaces. All USC Campus Parking Lots and Structures are open to the public and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
There are also a variety of privately owned and operated lots nearby the Coliseum. While you are welcome to use these lots, please understand that the Coliseum does not manage or control these lots in any manner.
ADA accessible parking is available in Expo Park. By law, these spaces cannot be reserved in advance and on game day are offered to guests on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to an extremely high demand for accessible parking we are unfortunately unable to accommodate all of our guests, so please arrive early to ensure that you have a space in a lot. Please arrive with your state issued placard and identification, and parking personnel will guide you to your parking area. The fee for parking may vary per event.
Due to limited parking, fans are encouraged to take public transportation to the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum on game days.
- For the best way to get past traffic and parking hassles Go Metro on Game Day
- Easily accessible from the following Metro stations: Expo Park/USC, Expo/Vermont, and 37th St/USC
- The Metro’s Silver Line provides express service for faster travel to the Coliseum between San Pedro, Downtown LA and El Monte.
- City of LA Traffic
- 511 Traffic
- USC Transnet
To provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite guest entry into the venue, the University of Southern California and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum will implement a new clear bag policy this year that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the Coliseum for all events.
The clear bag policy affects the type and size of the bags permitted into the stadium — not the items (keys, makeup, combs, phones, wallets, and credit cards) that you would normally bring to a game. Guests can still carry these items in their pockets. Guests will also be allowed to openly carry a blanket or jackets into the stadium, though they will be subject to search. For the fastest way to enter the stadium, we strongly encourage guests to not bring any type of bags, but if you must, outlined below are the specific types of bags that will be allowed inside the venue:
- One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12” by 6” by 12” or
- A one-gallon clear plastic storage bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, guests may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, oversized seat cushions with pockets or metal structures, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
These measures are designed to promote public safety while encouraging guests to limit the items they bring into the venue to create a more efficient screening and entry process. We ask that all items are visible when entering the venue. The fewer items that are concealed, the quicker the process becomes.
All persons and their belongings are subject to metal detector screening and bag inspection prior to entering the Coliseum. Guests are encouraged to arrive early to avoid delays. All prohibited items will not be allowed inside the Coliseum. The following items are NOT ALLOWED in the Coliseum:
- Bags, Backpacks or Purses which do not meet Bag Policy guidelines. Hard or Soft Coolers, Baskets, Packages or Containers;
- Alcoholic Beverages, Bottles or Cans. (Factory sealed bottles of water, 17 oz. or less, are allowed; limit 2 per person);
- Illegal Drugs and Weapons including Firearms, Knives, Explosives, Fireworks, Lighters and Laser Pointers;
- Professional Cameras (lenses longer than 3”) and Camera Equipment, Selfie-Sticks, Tripods and Video or Audio Recording Equipment;
- Banners, Sticks, Poles, Inflatables, Frisbees, Balls, and Unsliced Fruits or Vegetables;
- Umbrellas, Balloons, Strollers, Skateboards and Folding or Beach Chairs;
- Pets (Service Animals are allowed);
- The Coliseum is a smoke-free environment. Smoking is prohibited in any area of the Coliseum.
Please do not conceal items. Have all items clearly visible inside an approved bag. All bags must meet Bag Policy guidelines and are subject to inspection upon entry. For more information on the Coliseum Bag Policy, please visit: lacoliseum.com/beclear.
Ticket Booths are located on the outside between Gate 1, Gate 4 (Visiting Team Only) and Gate 19, open three and two hours prior to kickoff, respectively and close at halftime.
Game Day tickets are based on availability at all three locations.
Phone: (213) 740-GOSC
REPLACEMENT POLICY ON LOST, STOLEN, FORGOTTEN, AND/ OR DESTROYED TICKETS
The USC Ticket Office will address lost or stolen ticket issues with the primary account holder on record. Reprints may be issued upon approval of the primary account holder. The USC Ticket Office reserves the right to refuse any replacement ticket request.
TICKET TRANSFER & TICKET TURNBACK
USC Athletics offers two great options for fans if you cannot attend the game. Ticket Transfer simplifies the process of transferring your ticket to a friend, and Ticket Turnback sends the tickets back to the Athletic Department so they can then be donated to local charity and non-profit groups that would otherwise not be able to attend USC events. For more info, visit uscticketoffice.com, click “Account login” and then select “Trojan Ticket Transfer” or “Trojan Turnback.”
General Will Call is located outside between Gate 1 and Gate 4. Will Call opens three hours prior to kickoff and closes at halftime. Please present a valid Photo ID
and the credit card you paid with to claim all will call tickets. Arrive early to avoid long lines right before kickoff.
USC Player guests may pick up their tickets at the will call area located inside of Gate 28B (location subject to change). These booths open two hours prior to kickoff.
Visiting team guests may pick up their tickets at Gate 4 starting two hours before kickoff.
A valid Photo ID will be required for all ticket pickups. Due to NCAA Compliance Bylaws, names cannot be changed and every person picking up a ticket is required to show Photo ID.
All guests must enter their respective gate upon receipt of their stubbed ticket. There are no exceptions.
More information can be found at these websites:
USC Gameday on Campus: gameday.usc.edu
USC Athletics: usctrojans.com/gameday
LA Coliseum Building Policies: lacoliseum.com/building-policies
Clear Bag Policy: lacoliseum.com/beclear
USC Football Experiences: usctrojans.com/ot/experience