About the Event
The season-opening Clash exhibition race will get a taste of West Coast flavor in 2022, marking a historic first visit to the tradition-rich Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. The event is to be contested around a quarter-mile asphalt oval that will be built around the facility’s football field. The Los Angeles event will mark the first time the preseason Clash will be held outside of Daytona International Speedway since its inception in 1979, and it will…Read More
The season-opening Clash exhibition race will get a taste of West Coast flavor in 2022, marking a historic first visit to the tradition-rich Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. The event is to be contested around a quarter-mile asphalt oval that will be built around the facility’s football field. The Los Angeles event will mark the first time the preseason Clash will be held outside of Daytona International Speedway since its inception in 1979, and it will give the sport its first competitive look at the Next Gen car on Feb. 6 in a non-points event, including a pre-race concert by Pit Bull.
Here are some quick tips to make sure you have a great Coliseum experience:
- Plan ahead and know how you are getting to the Coliseum. Use navigation and traffic apps such as Waze or Google Maps.
- Most traffic into Exposition Park is right-turn only. Left-turn pockets will be closed.
- Go Metro on Gameday. Take advantage of the E (Expo) Line with two stops adjacent to the Coliseum.
- Purchase event parking in advance for Exposition Park or USC Campus. Rates and availability may vary per event.
- Exposition Park Lots are by permit only. Purchase event parking in advance for Exposition Park.
- Get here early. Review policies, be prepared for metal detector screening and have items clearly displayed in a clear bag.
- Arrive at the gates no later than 60 minutes before the start of the event.
- The Coliseum is cashless. Only credit/debit cards and mobile pay are accepted.
- The Coliseum is a no smoking venue. Smoking, smokeless tobacco and smoking implements are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum.
- Download mobile tickets to your wallet on your mobile device before arriving. Screenshots are not accepted.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and USC are excited to welcome you back to live events. You have our commitment to deliver the best experience for our guests and employees in a safe and clean environment. We are working closely with and are following State of California Department of Public Health and the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health guidance in association with USC Keck Medicine committed to supporting the health, safety, and well-being of our community.
In accordance with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health’s updated guidelines for Outdoor Mega Events, all patrons ages 5 and older are required to present proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result prior to entry. Children under age 5 are exempt. When providing a negative test result, the test must be either a PCR test taken within 2 days before the event or an antigen test taken within 1 day before the event. Adults 18+ must also have a Photo ID to show at entry. All guests must continue to wear masks/face coverings at all times, regardless of vaccination status, except while actively eating or drinking.
The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health and California Department of Public Health also strongly recommend that everyone gets vaccinated when eligible to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Sign up for CA Notify to receive alerts when you have been in close contract with someone who tests positive for COVID-19.
- Before leaving for the event, conduct a wellness assessment of yourself and family members if you are healthy enough to attend a public event.
- Guests are required to wear a face mask at all times, regardless of vaccination status, except when actively eating or drinking.
- If you have a cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing and fever or chills, or if you are currently under isolation or quarantine orders, please return home and contact your health care provider.
- If you have a temperature of 100 degrees or higher you may not enter the venue.
- If you have experienced symptoms during or after your visit please contact your health care provider.
- Please note that protocols are subject to change.
- The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health requires patrons ages 5 and older to provide proof of full vaccination or negative test result prior to entry. Children under age 5 are exempt.
- Proof of Full Vaccination: Full vaccination is defined as having received the final dose in the COVID-19 vaccine series at least two (2) weeks prior to the event. Accepted forms of proof of vaccination:
- Physical Vaccination Card
- Photo or copy of Vaccination Card
- Digital Vaccination Card from health provider
- Negative COVID-19 Test: Without proof of vaccination, attendees must have a negative COVID-19 test prior to entry. Results must come from test provider or laboratory and be in a printed, email, or text form (Home tests will NOT be accepted). All results must include name, type of test and date of test. Accepted forms of proof of negative test:
- PCR Test taken within 2 days of the start of the event.
- Antigen Test taken within 1 day of the start of the event.
- Photo ID Card: All guests 18 and over must present their identification at time of entry that matches vaccination card (which includes the name of the person vaccinated, type of COVID-19 vaccine provided and date of last dose administered) or test result. Accepted forms of proof of photo identification:
There are three types of vaccination records you may have received:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 vaccination record card (white paper card). You received this card when you got your vaccine.
- California Department of Public Health COVID-19 vaccination digital record. Everyone who is vaccinated in California can request this digital record.
- California Immunization Registry (CAIR), a statewide immunization system for California residents, is another way to obtain a digital or physical copy of your record.
- If you received your vaccination in Los Angeles County, you can receive a digital vaccine record from Healthvana and download it to a digital wallet.
- A face covering must be worn at all times, regardless of vaccination status, except when actively eating or drinking.
- Face coverings should fully cover your mouth and nose and fit snugly against the sides of your face so there are no gaps.
- Lose fitting material, bandanas or masks with a vent or valve are not permitted as acceptable face coverings.
- All adults and children 2 years of age or older must wear a face covering unless instructed by their medical provider not to.
- Attendees must follow California Department of Public Health (CDPH) Guidance for Face Coverings.
- Cleaning practices will be in alignment with CDC, WHO, OSHA and Public Health recommendations to help facilitate the effective removal of germs.
- All restrooms will have dedicated attendants and be routinely cleaned and disinfected each hour during the event.
- Clean hands keep you healthy! Wash and scrub regularly for at least twenty (20) seconds to help prevent the spread of germs and viruses.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the venue and additional staff will be on-site for cleaning high-touch areas throughout the event.
- Disinfectants in use are EPA approved for use against SARS-CoV-2.
- Electrostatic sprayers are used in addition to normal cleaning techniques to provide a 360-degree coverage over 4x the surface area in comparison to regular cleaning with a spray bottle & microfiber cloth.
- Please return to your seat while actively eating or drinking.
- ALL food and beverage may only be consumed while stationary or seated, regardless of vaccination status.
- Concessions may operate at reduced capacity and some menus may not be available.
- Food may be served fully-wrapped and in a closable container.
- Single-serving food items may be brought into the venue in an approved clear bag or carried by hand.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum can accommodate patrons in wheelchairs or with restricted mobility. The Coliseum features multiple areas at Street level that do not require ramps or lifts to access. Situated at a midpoint between field level and the uppermost rows of the Coliseum, these areas can be accessed directly through accessible tunnels, which lead into the seating area of the Coliseum. These locations are situated around most of the circumference of the venue.
People with mobility disabilities who require accessible seating because of their disability are permitted to purchase tickets for accessible seats. Tickets for accessible seats may be sold to individuals who require accessible seating themselves or to someone purchasing on their behalf. People with disabilities who do not require the specific features of accessible seating but merely have a preference for them are not entitled to purchase accessible seats. Reserved seating in designated sections is available in advance, on a season or individual game basis, based on availability. For assistance, please contact the USC Ticket Office at (213) 740-GOSC(4672)
On game day, patrons with a game ticket who require accessible seating will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis, based on availability. Please visit the Box Office located at Gate 29 for resolution.
For guests that need additional assistance reaching upper level seats in the Coliseum, escalators are located adjacent to Tunnels 4, 11, and 19. During construction in 2018, the elevator is located adjacent to Tunnel 15 for disabled access only.
ACCESSIBLE DROP-OFF AND PICK UP
Drop-off and pick-up for guests with disabilities should be made Exposition Park Drive after entering from South Figueroa at W. 39th Street. Please be aware drop-off and/or pick-up may be difficult due to heavy traffic and congestion. Due to post-game traffic patterns, pick-up in this area may be delayed up to 45-60 minutes after the game until streets can be re-opened for access.
ADA accessible parking is available in Expo Park. Marked ADA spaces may not be reserved in advance are subject to availability based on arrival. USC permit holders may park in ADA spaces, provided they have a valid ADA placard to do so. Due to an extremely high demand for accessible parking, Expo Park is unfortunately unable to accommodate all of our guests, so please arrive early to ensure that you have a space in a lot. Please arrive with your state issued placard and identification, and parking personnel will guide you to your parking area. The fee for parking is $45.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum provides closed captioning services for all major events. To confirm that closed captioning service will be available, please email email@example.com with the event name and the date service is requested. Requests should be made at least one week in advance to the event date.
The service provides text of all public address announcements during the game. You can access the service from your browser on any smart phone or mobile device. Data rates may apply. To access the service from your mobile device go to www.CaptionedText.com and enter Confirmation: 2650 (for English) at the top of the page. If you need assistance during an event, please text to (213) 263-4007. Data rates may apply.
HEARING AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED
Assistive listening devices for fans with hearing or visual impairments are available for checkout at Customer Service located in the Coliseum West Administration Building across from Tunnel 11.
Service animals are welcome inside the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times unless either the handler is unable because of a disability to use a harness, leash, or other tether, or the use of a harness, leash, or other tether would interfere with the service animals safe, effective performance of work or tasks, in which case the service animal must be otherwise under the handler´s control (e.g., voice control, signals, or other effective means). If you intend to bring a service animal to the building, please notify your ticket representative at the time of purchase so that an aisle seat may be reserved for you if available. An animal relief area is provided at Gate 33 in the Olympic Plaza. Guests with service animals are responsible for cleaning up after their animals and for their appropriate behavior toward other guests and Coliseum personnel at all times. A failure to do may result in the animal’s removal from the stadium. The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is not responsible for the care or supervision of a service animal.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is proud to provide assistance inside the stadium for guests with special needs. This service is free and can be requested through Customer Service. Disabled assistance is available upon request at all entry gates. To minimize your wait, we suggest that you make arrangements prior to the event you are attending by calling 213-747-7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. During event hours, please call or text 213 263-4007. So that we may assist multiple guests, please be aware that our staff will not remain with you during the event, and you are not allowed to remain in the wheelchair during the event. In addition, the Coliseum does not rent wheelchairs or crutches.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is located at:
3911 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90037
All guests will be required to provide appropriate proof of age with one the following forms of identification:
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License
- Any valid U.S. State or Federal Government issued I.D.
- Any Valid U.S. Passport and/or Passport Card
- U.S. Military I.D.
- Valid Foreign Passport
Guests may not possess or purchase more than two (2) alcoholic beverages at a time. Shots may not be served at any time. Caps will be removed from all bottles. All glass containers must be poured into cups.
All concession stands and portable units will stop serving alcohol at least thirty minutes before the end of the event, at the end of the third quarter during football and at the 70th minute during soccer matches. For other events, alcohol cut-off times will be determined by Coliseum Management.
Alcohol of any kind may not be brought into or removed from the Coliseum. During USC football games, alcohol may not be removed from the Scholarship Club Tower.
Any guest who is determined to be deliberately concealing alcohol while entering the Coliseum will not be permitted to enter the building. A person exhibiting visible signs of impairment will not be permitted into the Coliseum. Any guest who exhibits behavior that distracts or inconveniences, or otherwise, interferes with another guest’s enjoyment of the event may be removed from the Coliseum.
Alcohol will not be served to any underage person or visibly impaired guest. Alcohol beverage sales may be curtailed or prohibited at the discretion of management.
Service dogs or service-dogs-in-training for guests with disabilities are allowed. All other animals are prohibited.
The Coliseum and University grounds and facilities may not be used for commercial purposes such as sales, advertising, or promotional activity without prior approval. Authorized corporate sponsors must be licensed in advance of the event. Violators are subject to trespass ordinances. For information about marketing activities during USC football or athletic events, sponsors should contact USC Sports Properties at (213) 821-5294.
Baby changing areas are available at all Street level restrooms; and in Men’s and Women’s restrooms on the Concourse level at sections 1-2, 11-12, 14-15, 17-18, 22-23, 26-27.
Bag Check areas will be made available on a first-come-first-serve basis on South Lawn (near Gate 23) and Lot 4 parking lot (near Gate 4). Bag check opens four hours prior to kickoff and closes one hour after the game. The availability of bag checks are subject to change without notice.
The Coliseum prohibits bags, backpacks and other containers from entering the venue, with the following exceptions:
- One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12” by 6” by 12”, or;
- A one-gallon clear plastic storage bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, guests may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, oversized seat cushions with pockets or metal structures, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
These measures are designed to promote public safety while encouraging guests to limit the items they bring into the venue to create a more efficient screening and entry process. We ask that all items are visible when entering the venue. The fewer items that are concealed, the quicker the process becomes.
All approved bags are subject to inspection upon entry. For more information on the Coliseum Bag Policy, please visit www.lacoliseum.com/beclear.
To maintain a family atmosphere, the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum management reserves the right to prohibit any signs, banners, or similar items at any time. Signs and banners may be held during a game as long as they meet these conditions:
- Any flag or banner is not larger than 3 feet x 5 feet. Sticks and poles are also prohibited.
- Do not contain commercial or political endorsement, messages or logos, obscene or indecent language, images, graphic depictions or incite violence, create danger or pose security risks.
- Not in the field of play.
- Do not obstruct the sightline of another guest.
- Do not cover up any existing signage.
- Not affixed to metal rods, wooden posts or any other material that could cause harm to other patrons.
- Not paraded around the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
- They are not in poor taste as determined in sole discretion of the team or Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
Bottles and cans of any kind are prohibited inside the Coliseum. Factory sealed bottles of water, 17 oz. or less, are allowed and limited to 2 bottles per person.
The Coliseum Box Office is located at Gate 29 and is open Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Hours may vary based on events and are subject to change without notice.
On game days, additional box office locations can be found at Gate 1 and Gate 19. Ticket Sales and Will Call typically open at least three hours before an event.
There is no overnight or daily RV parking at the Coliseum for the Clash. Oceanfront RV parking can be reserved at Dockweiler Beach, 15 miles from the Coliseum by clicking here.
Bus, RV, Limo and oversized vehicle parking is not available for this event.
Guests are allowed to bring still cameras provided they do not have detachable lenses and do not interfere with other guests’ view of the event. Camera lenses are limited to 3-inches. Video cameras and tripods are not permitted. All commercial use of photographs depicting game action are allowed only through a licensing agreement. Policies may vary per event without notice.
The Coliseum is now a cashless venue. This means that concessions and retail locations inside the Coliseum will only accept payment via debit or credit card or mobile device payment. As this change promotes overall health, security and public safety, cashless transactions are also expected to significantly increase our speed of service meaning shorter lines and getting fans back to the action faster.
Everyone needs a ticket, regardless of age. Discounted pricing is available for children 12 years old and younger. On Saturday’s Qualifying Day, children under 12 are free.
Child ID bands are available at customer service locations. It is suggested that the band, ticket stubs, a nametag and/or any other additional information be pinned to the clothing of any young child that might require assistance. These measures will assist any USC personnel in reuniting guests should it become necessary.
To report a lost child, please contact the nearest police officer or USC staff member, or go to customer service located at the Coliseum Administration Building across from Tunnel 11.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum provides closed captioning services for all major events. To confirm that closed captioning service will be available, please email LA Coliseum at with the event name and the date service is requested. Requests should be made at least one week in advance to the event date.
The service provides text of all public address announcements during the game. You can access the service from your browser on any smart phone or mobile device. Data rates may apply. To access the service from your mobile device go to www.CaptionedText.com and enter Confirmation: 2650 at the top of the page. If you need assistance during an event, please text to (213) 263-4007. Data rates may apply.
It is a violation to stand in Tunnels or sit in Aisles per LAFD Fire Code 4701.4.1.3. Please keep all aisles and tunnels clear of obstructions. Your cooperation is appreciated.
Only authorized personnel with proper credentials will be permitted on the field before, during, and after a game. Any unauthorized person going on to the field will be removed and subject to ejection and/or arrest.
The fan food menus from Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum Executive Chef John Brenning are taking the gameday experience to new and exciting levels of flavor, with the addition of new offerings that reflect the dynamic modern dining marketplace and provide just what fans are craving. Chef Brenning and the Legends at LA Memorial Coliseum culinary team have developed new and innovative big flavor food and beverage features – from house smoked BBQ, traditional Mexican street food, and Hawaiian-style dishes – all celebrating the diverse culinary heritage of the United States, and honoring Los Angeles as a center of fabulous food culture innovation. Check out the offerings in the images below (click on image for PDF).
2021 Food GuideDownload PDF Map
Ice chests, coolers and other beverage containers are not permitted inside the Coliseum.
Costumes are permitted and must be appropriate as determined by Stadium personnel and security services. Costumes cannot detract from the experience or enjoyment of other patrons.
- Masks or other costume pieces that in any way obscure the face are prohibited from entry. Face paint is permitted as long as it is not offensive in nature.
- Guests are advised that bulky clothing and/or costumes will result in delays at security screening outside the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
- Guests will be asked to remove their costumes upon arrival at the gates to clear the screening process. Items that do not clear the screening process will be treated as banned items and will not be claim-checked at the gate.
- Costumes must fit within the confines of the guest’s ticketed seat and must allow for safe passage of fans through the seating row.
- Toy or replica weapons are prohibited from entry.
- Any item that is deemed dangerous or perceived to be dangerous, unsafe (spikes, sharp looking objects, mallets, etc.) or offensive will not be allowed in the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
- Management reserves the right to deny entry to anyone refusing to remove dangerous or perceived to be dangerous pieces of a costume or clothing.
Guest satisfaction is a high priority of Coliseum Management. Customer Service Booths are located at Gate 1, Gate 23 and at the Coliseum West Administration Building across from Tunnel 11. An additional booth is located on the upper concourse level at Stair 17.
You can also reach a customer service representative by calling or texting 213-263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
Facility Management asks guests not to wear derogatory, profane or offensive clothing. Guests with improper clothing may be asked to remove the item, cover up the item or leave the venue.
When driving to the venues please carpool with 3 or more people, and plan your travel ahead of time. Please use the following suggested routes:
From the North via the 110 Freeway: Exit Exposition Blvd. – Turn Left on Flower St. – Turn Left on Figueroa St. – Follow Signs to the Coliseum parking.
From the South via the 110 Freeway: Exit Martin Luther King Blvd. –Follow Signs to the Coliseum parking. The ExpressLane exits directly to 39th St. and the entrance to Exposition Park.
From the East via the 10 Freeway: Exit Vermont St. – Turn Left on to Vermont St. – Continue past the USC Campus – Follow Signs to the Coliseum parking.
From the West via the 10 Freeway: Exit Vermont St. – Turn Right on to Vermont St. – Continue past the USC Campus – Follow Signs to Coliseum parking.
The use of Drone aircraft or Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) is prohibited at all times in Exposition Park and surrounding areas without first obtaining a permit and authorization from the State of California. Use inside the Coliseum is prohibited unless approved by Coliseum management and operators must meet the same requirements for the State of California.
Elevators are located at Tunnel 5 and Tunnel 9 to assist persons with disabilities with access to the upper concourse and Scholarship Club Tower. Additional elevators are located inside the Founders Suites lobby and next to Tunnel 6 for media and press box access.
Escalators are located near Tunnels 4, 11 and 19. Escalators will reverse direction at the end of the third quarter.
For the safety and security of our guests, re-entry is not allowed at any event.
We want all our guests to enjoy the event. Please remember to be considerate of those seated near you, cheer constructively and be mindful of good sportsmanship. Behavior that is disruptive to others may result in ejection from the stadium. Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to Management Personnel. For assistance call or text 213-263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment, we ask that fans refrain from the following behavior at all events.
- Profanity or other offensive language or gestures, whether spoken, written or appearing on apparel
- Smoking (including vaporizers, e-cigarettes and smokeless tobacco)
- Intoxication or excessive alcohol consumption or signs of substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Bringing prohibited items into the venue
- Throwing of items or liquids
- Entering the playing field or court at any time
- Fighting or other threatening behavior, including verbal or physical harassment
- Failure to retain ticket and/or present it to event staff if requested to do so
- Resale of tickets at the venue
- Violation of state or local laws
- Failing to follow instruction of stadium personnel or stadium policies
FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY RESULT IN EJECTION OR ARREST
Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to management personnel. For assistance, call or text 213-263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
First aid stations are located on the Street Level Concourse at Gate 1 and adjacent to Gate 16, and on the Upper Concourse level between Upper Tunnels 17-18. Please contact the nearest usher or security officer if medical attention is needed.
Any flag or banner that is larger than 3 feet x 5 feet is not permitted inside the venue. Sticks and poles are also prohibited.
Footballs landing in the stands as a result of play must be returned to the playing field. A Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum staff member will identify themselves and request the ball returned to the field of play. Failure to do so can result in removal from the venue.
On Game Days, look for USC Trojans, the official USC Football souvenir magazine as you enter the Coliseum. The game program offers fans up-to-date information, game previews, colorful features, interviews, rosters, depth charts, stats, and much more!
USC Football kickoff times are subject to change for television broadcasts. Visit usctrojans.com for updates.
Gates 1, 4, 8, 19, 23, and 28 will open for guests two hours prior to kickoff time (open time subject to change).
The use of laser pointers is strictly prohibited and will result in ejection from the venue.
Lost items may be claimed at the Coliseum West Administration Building across from Tunnel 11. Lost items may be searched for at lacoliseum.crowdfind.com.
Found items may be turned over to the office, or given to an usher or security guard in your section. For more information, please call 213-747-7111 on weekdays between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
Guests are encouraged to instruct children in their group to find a stadium staff member if they become lost or separated from their group. Lost children will be taken to the Coliseum Administration Building located near Tunnel 11. To report a lost child please contact the nearest police officer, venue or event staff, team representative, or go to Customer Service located at the Coliseum Administration Building located near Tunnel 11.
Mobile Entry is the easiest and safest way to access tickets to your events.
When your event is Mobile only, or you selected Mobile Entry at checkout – your mobile phone is your ticket.
NOTE: For mobile entry tickets, you will only be able to access your tickets on your phone. They will not be available to print from your online account, nor can they be emailed to you.
Mobile Entry Is Easy
Upon arrival to your event, locate your tickets in your Ticketmaster app or the mobile website. You’ll show your ticket to the ticket scanner, your barcode is scanned – and you’re in!
How To Access Your Ticket(s):
- Open your Ticketmaster App or visit Ticketmaster using your mobile internet.
- Login to your Ticketmaster account and locate the order with your ticket(s).
- Tap and show. Your phone will be scanned for entry and you’re in!
Please note: Mobile Entry is not available for all events. Please refer to your ticket order in your account.
Download our app to manage your tickets – all in one place! Available in the US and Canada only.
All persons and their belongings are subject to metal detector screening and bag inspection prior to entering the Coliseum. Guests are encouraged to arrive early to avoid delays. All prohibited items will not be allowed inside the Coliseum.
The following items are NOT ALLOWED in the Coliseum:
- Bags, Backpacks or Purses which do not meet Bag Policy guidelines. Hard or Soft Coolers, Baskets, Packages or Containers;
- Alcoholic Beverages, Bottles or Cans. (Factory sealed bottles of water, 17 oz. or less, are allowed; limit 2 per person);
- Illegal Drugs and Weapons including Firearms, Knives, Explosives, Fireworks, Lighters and Laser Pointers;
- Professional Cameras (lenses longer than 3”) and Camera Equipment, Selfie-Sticks, Tripods and Video or Audio Recording Equipment;
- Banners, Sticks, Poles, Inflatables, Frisbees, Balls, and Unsliced Fruits or Vegetables;
- Umbrellas, Balloons, Strollers, Skateboards and Folding or Beach Chairs;
- Noise making devices such as whistles, horns or musical instruments;
- Pets (Service Animals are allowed);
- The Coliseum is a smoke-free environment. Smoking and smoking implements are prohibited in any area of the Coliseum.
Please do not conceal items. Have all items clearly visible inside an approved bag. All Bags must meet Bag Policy guidelines and are subject to inspection upon entry. For more information on the Coliseum Bag Policy, please visit http://www.lacoliseum.com/beclear.
Only approved seat cushions may be carried into the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Clear seat cushions WITHOUT pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers are permitted.
Large seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers are NOT permitted.
If you see something, say something. Please report suspicious activities to local authorities (such as unattended backpacks, vehicle incursion or drones). Call 877-A-THREAT (877-284-7328) or notify police, stadium security or event staff. In case of emergency at USC, call (213) 740-4321 or 9-1-1.
To ensure guest safety and enjoyment of all games, standing on stadium seats is prohibited. Standing with the intention to block someone else’s view or when others around you are seated is also prohibited by the Fan Code of Conduct. Sitting or standing in the aisles and crosswalks, or in ramps and stairways, is also prohibited.
Smoking, smokeless tobacco and smoking implements (including, but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, lighters, vaporizers and e-cigarettes) are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum. The use of smokeless tobacco is prohibited for all events (LAMC 41.50.1). Violators may be subject to eviction and/or citation.
Strollers are prohibited inside the Coliseum.
Much of the Coliseum seating is in direct sunlight during the day. Protective clothing and use of sunscreen is encouraged. Please use a lotion, cream or ointment based sunscreen from plastic tubes that are clearly marked and carried in a clear bag. Aerosol and metallic cans are not permitted inside the Coliseum. Complimentary sunscreen can also be found at customer service locations.
For Customer Service or Security, call or text (213) 263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
Roadside assistance is available before and after events. Please contact Exposition Park Parking Management at 213-749-5654 for assistance for battery service and lockouts.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum now features stadium-wide WiFi capability, free of charge and with no sign-ins or splash pages. For USC games, connect to #FightOn!. For all other events, connect to #LAMCWiFi.