Los Angeles Rams vs. San Francisco 49ers
Saturday, December 24 – 1:25 PM on FOX
Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
The Los Angeles Rams will host the San Francisco 49ers this Saturday, December 24 at 1:25 p.m. PT at the L.A. Memorial Coliseum. The game will be broadcast in English on FOX 11/ KTTV and on ESPNLA 710 AM and 100.3 FM The Sound, as well as in Spanish on ESPN Deportes 1330 AM.
Due to the 1:25 pm PT kickoff, all gates will open at 11:30 AM PT, with select gates (1 and 28) opening at 10:30 AM PT for fans who wish to visit the Corona Extra Beach House or Vivid Seats VIP Tailgate.
Below are featured events that will take place at the Rams game on Saturday, December 24, 2016.
KATHARINE MC PHEE TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM
Actress, singer and songwriter KATHARINE MC PHEE, who currently stars in CBS’s Scorpion, will perform the National Anthem.
The U.S. ARMY RECRUITING BATTALION LOS ANGELES will present the colors.
LOS ANGELES RAMS LEGEND DENNIS HARRAH TO LIGHT THE TORCH
Rams six-time NFL Pro Bowl offensive lineman DENNIS HARRAH will light the torch on the peristyle end of the coliseum during the pregame ceremony. Harrah played for the Rams for 13 years, from 1975-1982.
THROWBACK UNIFORMS RETURN TO THE FIELD
To commemorate the first Rams regular season back home in Los Angeles, the team will wear royal blue and yellow “throwback” uniforms of the ‘80s and ‘90s this Saturday.
ONE CHILD FROM ST. MARGARET CENTER TO PLAY HELMET SHUFFLE WITH THE CHANCE TO CHOOSE A HOLIDAY GIFT FROM IMPERIAL TOYS
Earlier this week, the Rams Cheerleaders and mascot Rampage attended the St. Margaret Center Holiday Party at Morningside High School in Inglewood, CA, where Imperial Toys donated 11,000 toys to children at the party. St. Margaret Center is a program of Catholic Charities of Los Angeles Inc. that serves low-income and homeless families.
A child from the St. Margaret’s Center party will attend the game as a guest of the Rams and will play the helmet shuffle during the second quarter. Should they win, they will have the opportunity to choose a toy from the SoCal Honda truck filled with additional toys from Imperial Toys.
LOS ANGELES RAMS SALUTE LOCAL FLAG FOOTBALL TEAM HEADED TO 2017 PRO BOWL
At halftime, the Rams will recognize the Eagle Rock Middle School Eagles boys’ 13-14 NFL Flag Football team who will represent Los Angeles at the NFL Flag Championships in Orlando during Pro Bowl week.
The Eagle Rock Eagles Flag Football Team is the 2016 Beyond the Bell Middle School District Champions. Led by coaches Ritchie Samayoa and Kim Alvarado, the Eagles won the District Wide Flag Football Tournament consisting of 100 teams.
GAMEDAY DETAILS FOR FANS ATTENDING LOS ANGELES RAMS GAMES
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all guests, details for what fans may expect this Sunday include:
- Limited parking is available in USC Campus lots (see attached map) on a first-come, first-served basis for $50.00.
- Due to limited parking, fans are encouraged to take Metro or Metrolink to the game.
- The NFL’s Clear Bag Policy is in effect and any bags brought to the game must be compliant.
- Fans should arrive early and be in their seats 15-minutes prior to kickoff for the National Anthem and torch lighting.
- Visit therams.com/gameday for more information.
Below is more detailed information for guests attending games this season at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum:
PARKING & TRANSPORTATION
Parking in USC Campus and Exposition Park lots are by permit only and there is no public parking on-site for Rams games. USC Gameday Traffic Flow will be in effect for guests driving to the Coliseum.
Please note, drivers may only make right turns onto streets around the Coliseum to enter parking lots.
Limited parking will be available in USC Campus lots PSA, PSB, PSD and the USC Parking Center on a first-come first-served basis for $50. Parking in Exposition Park lots are by permit only.
Parking lots open five hours prior to kickoff and close 90 minutes after the end of game. Vehicles must exit the stadium parking lots by 90 minutes after the conclusion of the game.
In addition, the following street closures will be in effect:
- Starting at 11:30 AM, two hours ahead of kickoff, Exposition Blvd Eastbound will be closed from Vermont to Figueroa. This will remain closed until one hour and 45 minutes after the end of game.
- Starting at 12:30 PM, one hour ahead of kickoff, Exposition Blvd Westbound will be closed from Figueroa to Bill Robertson Lane. This will remain closed until one hour and 45 minutes after the end of game.
- At Halftime of the game, a soft closure will take place at Normandie (local access only) for eastbound traffic on Exposition Blvd. This will remain closed until one hour and 45 minutes after the end of game.
- At Halftime of the game, a hard closure will take place at Wisconsin for eastbound traffic on Exposition Blvd. This will remain closed until one hour and 45 minutes after the end of game.
Due to limited parking, fans are encouraged to take public transportation. For people who “Go Metro on Game Day,” the Coliseum is easily accessible from the following Metro stations: Expo Park/USC, Expo/Vermont, and 37th St/USC. More information can be found at https://www.metro.net/riding/gameday/.
Metrolink is kicking off special train service to all Los Angeles Rams home games this season. For only $10 per round-trip, fans can ride the Rams Train to the game. The schedule and general information on these special trains can be found at www.metrolinktrains.com/Rams.
There is no tailgating on the USC Campus or USC Campus Parking Facilities during Los Angeles Rams games.
Tailgating is allowed in designated Exposition Park lots (Lot 1, Lot 2, Lot 4, Lot 5, Lot 6, South Lawn and State Dr.). Tailgating is not permitted in Lot 3, the Visitor Parking Structure, South Park Dr., Martin Luther King Blvd., or Expo Center Dr.
In designated lots, tailgating is allowed only in individual parking spaces, in front or behind each vehicle only. Tailgating equipment must not block pedestrian or vehicle access. The use of multiple spaces without a vehicle is prohibited. A small canopy (not larger than 10’x10′) may be erected in front of or behind each vehicle only.
Full tailgating policies can be found here http://www.therams.com/events/parking.html.
The Rams Fan Fest is located on Christmas Tree Lane in Expo Park on the East side of the Coliseum and opens five hours prior to kickoff.
The Corona Extra Beach House at Gate 1 opens three hours prior to kickoff and offers premium beverage options and the chance to watch NFL RedZone, showing every touchdown from every game on Sunday mornings and afternoons. Fans must enter through Gates 1 or 28.
The Vivid Seats VIP Tailgate will The Vivid Seats Official VIP Tailgate at Gate 28 opens three hours prior to kickoff to those with a VIP Tailgate ticket. The Tailgate includes open bar, catering and televisions.
To ensure a safe gameday experience, the Los Angeles Rams, NFL and USC are working with city, state and federal agencies including the Los Angeles Police Department, Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department, Los Angeles Fire Department, California Highway Patrol and the FBI, in addition to private security firms.
Gates open two hours prior to kickoff, excluding Gates 1 and 28 which open three hours prior to kickoff for fans who wish to visit the Corona Extra Beach House or Vivid Seats VIP Tailgate. For the safety of guests, the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum has a no re-entry policy. If a guest exits the facility, they will not be allowed to re-enter.
New this season, the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is introducing enhanced security elements for all events. Metal detectors have been installed at all gates and guests will be required to walk through them before entering the stadium.
The Clear Bag Policy will be in effect for all games at the Coliseum this year. The Rams strongly encourage fans to not bring any type of bags, but outlined below is what is permissible. Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” (Official clear plastic tote bags are available at ramsfanshop.com or at Albertsons, Vons or Pavilions), or
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
For additional information, go to NFL.com/allclear.
Additionally, fans should be aware of iWATCHLA, the Counter-Terrorism and Special Operations Bureau’s community reporting initiative that provides education about what types of activities and behavior to report and an easy way for community reporting by app, phone or web. For additional information, and to download the app, visit http://www.lapdonline.org/iwatchla.
- Bags, Backpacks or Purses which do not meet Bag Policy guidelines. Hard or Soft Coolers, Baskets, Packages or Containers;
- Alcoholic Beverages, Bottles or Cans. (Factory sealed bottles of water, 17 oz. or less, are allowed; limit 2 per person);
- Illegal Drugs and Weapons including Firearms, Knives, Explosives, Fireworks, Lighters and Laser Pointers;
- Professional Cameras (lenses longer than 3”) and Camera Equipment, Selfie-Sticks, Tripods and Video or Audio Recording Equipment;
- Banners, Sticks, Poles, Inflatables, Frisbees, Balls, and Unsliced Fruits or Vegetables;
- Umbrellas, Balloons, Strollers, Skateboards and Folding or Beach Chairs;
- Pets (Service Animals are allowed);
- The Coliseum is a smoke-free environment. Smoking is prohibited in any area of the Coliseum.
FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment, we ask that fans refrain from the following behavior at all events.
- Profanity or other offensive language or gestures, whether spoken, written or appearing on apparel
- Smoking (including vaporizers, e-cigarettes and smokeless tobacco)
- Intoxication or excessive alcohol consumption or signs of substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Bringing prohibited items into the venue
- Throwing of items or liquids
- Entering the playing field or court at any time
- Fighting or other threatening behavior, including verbal or physical harassment
- Failure to retain ticket and/or present it to event staff if requested to do so
- Resale of tickets at the venue
- Violation of state or local laws
- Failing to follow instruction of stadium personnel or stadium policies
Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of the guests and/or persons using their tickets. Even if Season Ticket Members give away or sell their tickets to a game, the account holder is accountable for the actions of those using the tickets. Accounts can be forfeited partially or entirely for violations of the Fan Code of Conduct.
Failure to comply may result in ejection or arrest.
Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to management personnel. For assistance, call or text 213-263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
Smoking, smokeless tobacco and smoking implements (including, but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, lighters, vaporizers and e-cigarettes) are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum. The use of smokeless tobacco is prohibited for all events (LAMC 41.50.1). Violators may be subject to eviction and/or citation. (There are no designated smoking areas inside the Coliseum.)
Will Call is located outside Gate 4 and will open four hours prior to kickoff and closes after halftime. Will Call tickets can only be claimed by the person whose name appears on the ticket envelope. Valid photo I.D. is required. Additionally at Will Call, fans may purchase tickets to future Rams games at if available.
The Ticket Office for guests to resolve ticket issues is located at Gate 29.
RAMS FAN FEST
The Rams Fan Fest is located on the East side of the Coliseum and is open five hours prior to kickoff. Rams Fan Fest features areas and activities for all guests, including in the Cedars-Sinai Kids’ Zone for young fans.