LOS ANGELES RAMS TO HOST HOUSTON TEXANS FOR “SALUTE TO SERVICE” GAME ON SUNDAY
FORMER LINEBACKER & ‘SALUTE TO SERVICE AWARD’ NOMINEE DAVID VOBORA TO BE HONORED
RAMS TO RECOGNIZE 60 FALLEN SERVICE MEMBERS
The Los Angeles Rams will host the Houston Texans for this Sunday’s Salute to Service military appreciation game on November 12 at 1:05 p.m. PT at the L.A. Memorial Coliseum. The game will be simulcast on CBS 2 and KCAL 9, as well as broadcast on radio in English on ESPN LA 710 AM and 100.3 FM The Sound, and in Spanish on ESPN Deportes 1330 AM.
Each year, the NFL and its 32 teams come together to honor and support members of the military as part of the NFL’s Salute to Service. The league’s year-round military appreciation efforts culminate in November with NFL Salute to Service games and other special events honoring veterans, active duty service members and their families.
All gates will open at 11:00 AM PT, with select gates (1 and 28) opening at 10:00 AM PT for fans who wish to visit the Corona Beach House or Rams Party Zone spaces located on the Peristyle end of the stadium that feature concessions and shade open to all ticketholders.
GAMEDAY DETAILS FOR FANS ATTENDING SUNDAY’S GAME
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all guests, details for what fans may expect include:
- Parking: Limited parking is available in USC Campus lots on a first-come, first-served basis for $50.
- Metro: Due to limited parking, fans are encouraged to take Metro to the game. New this season, fans may buy TAP Cards inside the Coliseum at Gate 21, in addition to Expo Lawn for a second season.
- Clear Bag: The NFL’s Clear Bag Policy is in effect and any bags brought to the game must be compliant. Visit NFL.com/allclear for more information.
- Arrive Early: Fans should arrive early to be in their seats 15-minutes prior to kickoff for the National Anthem and lighting of the torch.
Below is more detailed information for guests attending games this season at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum:
PARKING & TRANSPORTATION
Parking in Exposition Park and select USC Campus lots are by permit only and there is no public parking in Exposition Park for Rams games. Additional overflow parking is available on USC Campus and the USC Parking Center. USC Gameday Traffic Flow will be in effect for guests driving to the Coliseum (map available here). Please note, drivers may only make right turns onto streets around the Coliseum and USC to enter parking lots.
Parking lots open five hours prior to kickoff and close 90 minutes after the end of game. Vehicles must exit the stadium parking lots by 90 minutes after the conclusion of the game.
Limited cash parking lots will be available on a first-come first-served basis for $50 at the following locations:
- Downey Street Structure (formerly PSA) – Gate 6 located at Vermont at W. 36th Pl. or Gate 1 at Exposition Blvd. and Watt Way.
- Jefferson Blvd. Structure (formerly PSB) – Gate 8 located at Jefferson Blvd. (East of Vermont Ave.)
- Royal Street Structure (formerly PSD) – Gate 4 located at Jefferson Blvd. and Royal St.
- Grand Ave. Structure (formerly UPX) – Located on 35th St. between Hope St. and Grand Ave.
- Shrine Parking Garage – May be accessed from two entrances:
- 645 W. Jefferson Blvd. from Figueroa Blvd. (Westbound only)
- 680 W. 32nd St. (Eastbound only)
Parking in Exposition Park lots are by permit only.
For maps and transportation information, visit http://www.therams.com/events/parking.html.
In addition, the following street closures will be in effect:
- Starting at 11:00 AM, two hours ahead of kickoff, Exposition Blvd Eastbound will be closed from Vermont to Figueroa. This will remain closed until one hour and 45 minutes after the end of game.
- Starting at 12:00 PM, one hour ahead of kickoff, Exposition Blvd Westbound will be closed from Figueroa to Bill Robertson Lane. This will remain closed until one hour and 45 minutes after the end of game.
- At Halftime of the game, a soft closure will take place at Normandie (local access only) for eastbound traffic on Exposition Blvd. This will remain closed until one hour and 45 minutes after the end of game.
- At Halftime of the game, a hard closure will take place at Wisconsin for eastbound traffic on Exposition Blvd. This will remain closed until one hour and 45 minutes after the end of game.
Fans driving to the game can use Waze for real-time traffic conditions and directions, and official parking lots. Download the free Waze app at www.waze.com/get.
Due to limited parking, fans are encouraged to take public transportation. For people who “Go Metro on Game Day,” the Coliseum is easily accessible from the following Metro stations: Expo Park/USC, Expo/Vermont, and 37th St/USC. More information can be found at https://www.metro.net/riding/gameday/.
There is no tailgating on the USC Campus or USC Campus Parking Facilities during Los Angeles Rams games.
Tailgating is allowed in designated Exposition Park lots (Lot 2, Lot 4, Lot 5, Lot 6, South Lawn and State Dr.) Tailgating is not permitted in Lot 3, the Visitor Parking Structure, South Park Dr., Martin Luther King Blvd., or Expo Center Dr.
In designated lots, tailgating is allowed only in individual parking spaces, in front or behind each vehicle only. Tailgating equipment must not block pedestrian or vehicle access. The use of multiple spaces without a vehicle is prohibited. A small canopy (not larger than 8’x8′) may be erected in front of or behind each vehicle only.
Full tailgating policies can be found here http://www.therams.com/events/parking.html.
The Rams Fan Fest is located on Christmas Tree Lane in Expo Park on the East side of the Coliseum and opens five hours prior to kickoff. Activities include the Cedars-Sinai Kids’ Zone, live pregame radio broadcast with 710 ESPN LA, opportunities to sign up and win exclusive Rams experiences, as well as Rams merchandise and concessions available for sale. This week, Cedars-Sinai will be giving out sunscreen in the Kids Zone.
The Corona Beach House at Gate 1 opens three hours prior to kickoff and offers premium beverage options and the chance to watch NFL RedZone, showing every touchdown from every game on Sunday mornings and afternoons. The Rams Party Zone at Gate 28 opens three hours prior to kickoff and offers food and beverages for purchase. Fans must enter through Gates 1 or 28.
The Rams Party Zone at Gate 28 opens three hours prior to kickoff and features food and beverage for sale well as shaded areas. Fans must enter through Gates 1 or 28 to access the Rams Party Zone prior to general doors opening.
To ensure a safe gameday experience, the Los Angeles Rams, NFL and USC are working with city, state and federal agencies including the Los Angeles Police Department, Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department, Los Angeles Fire Department, California Highway Patrol and the FBI, in addition to private security firms.
Gates open two hours prior to kickoff, excluding Gates 1 and 28 which open three hours prior to kickoff for fans who wish to visit the Corona Extra Beach House or Rams Party Zone. For the safety of guests, the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum has a no re-entry policy. If a guest exits the facility, they will not be allowed to re-enter.
Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum features enhanced security elements for all events. Metal detectors have been installed at all gates and guests will be required to walk through them before entering the stadium.
The Clear Bag Policy will be in effect for all games at the Coliseum this year. The Rams strongly encourage fans to not bring any type of bags, but outlined below is what is permissible. Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” (Official clear plastic tote bags are available at ramsfanshop.com or at Albertsons, Vons or Pavilions), or
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
For additional information, go to NFL.com/allclear.
- Bags, Backpacks or Purses which do not meet Bag Policy guidelines. Hard or Soft Coolers, Baskets, Packages or Containers;
- Alcoholic Beverages, Bottles or Cans. (Factory sealed bottles of water, 17 oz. or less, are allowed; limit 2 per person);
- Illegal Drugs and Weapons including Firearms, Knives, Explosives, Fireworks, Lighters and Laser Pointers;
- Professional Cameras (lenses longer than 3”) and Camera Equipment, Selfie-Sticks, Tripods and Video or Audio Recording Equipment;
- Banners, Sticks, Poles, Inflatables, Frisbees, Balls, and Unsliced Fruits or Vegetables;
- Umbrellas, Balloons, Strollers, Skateboards and Folding or Beach Chairs;
- Pets (Service Animals are allowed);
- The Coliseum is a smoke-free environment. Smoking is prohibited in any area of the Coliseum.
FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment, we ask that fans refrain from the following behavior at all events.
- Profanity or other offensive language or gestures, whether spoken, written or appearing on apparel
- Smoking (including vaporizers, e-cigarettes and smokeless tobacco)
- Intoxication or excessive alcohol consumption or signs of substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Bringing prohibited items into the venue
- Throwing of items or liquids
- Entering the playing field or court at any time
- Fighting or other threatening behavior, including verbal or physical harassment
- Failure to retain ticket and/or present it to event staff if requested to do so
- Resale of tickets at the venue
- Violation of state or local laws
- Failing to follow instruction of stadium personnel or stadium policies
Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of the guests and/or persons using their tickets. Even if Season Ticket Members give away or sell their tickets to a game, the account holder is accountable for the actions of those using the tickets. Accounts can be forfeited partially or entirely for violations of the Fan Code of Conduct.
Failure to comply may result in ejection or arrest.
Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to management personnel. For assistance, call or text 213-263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
Smoking, smokeless tobacco and smoking implements (including, but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, lighters, vaporizers and e-cigarettes) are prohibited in all areas of the Coliseum. The use of smokeless tobacco is prohibited for all events (LAMC 41.50.1). Violators may be subject to eviction and/or citation. (There are no designated smoking areas inside the Coliseum.)
WillCall is located outside Gate 1 and will open four hours prior to kickoff and closes after halftime. Will Call tickets can only be claimed by the person whose name appears on the ticket envelope. Valid photo I.D. is required. Additionally, at Will Call, fans may purchase tickets to future Rams games if available.
The Ticket Office for guests to resolve ticket issues is located at Gate 29.
For information about tickets to Rams games, visit therams.com/tickets.