The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and USC are excited to welcome you back to live events. You have our commitment to deliver the best experience for our guests and employees in a safe and clean environment. We are working closely with and are following State of California Department of Public Health and the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health guidance in association with USC Keck Medicine committed to supporting the health, safety, and well-being of our community.
In accordance with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health’s updated guidelines for Outdoor Mega Events, all patrons ages 12 and older are required to present proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours prior to entry. Adults 18+ must also have a Photo ID to show at entry. All guests must continue to wear masks/face coverings at all times, regardless of vaccination status, unless actively eating or drinking.
The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health and California Department of Public Health also strongly recommend that everyone gets vaccinated when eligible to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Sign up for CA Notify to receive alerts when you have been in close contract with someone who tests positive for COVID-19.
- Before leaving for the event, conduct a wellness assessment of yourself and family members if you are healthy enough to attend a public event.
- Guests are required to wear a face mask at all times, regardless of vaccination status, except when actively eating or drinking.
- If you have a cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing and fever or chills, or if you are currently under isolation or quarantine orders, please return home and contact your health care provider.
- If you have a temperature of 100 degrees or higher you may not enter the venue.
- If you have experienced symptoms during or after your visit please contact your health care provider.
- Please note that protocols are subject to change.
- The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health requires patrons ages 12+ to provide proof of full vaccination or negative test result within 72 hours prior to entry. Children, ages 11 and under are exempt.
- Proof of Full Vaccination: Full vaccination is defined as having received the final dose in the COVID-19 vaccine series at least two (2) weeks prior to gameday. Accepted forms of proof of vaccination:
- Physical Vaccination Card
- Photo of Vaccination Card
- Digital Vaccination Card from health provider
- Negative COVID-19 Test within 72 Hours: Without proof of vaccination, fans must have a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the event start time. Results must come from test provider or laboratory and be in a printed, email, or text form (Home tests will NOT be accepted). All results must include name, type of test and date of test. Accepted forms of proof of negative test:
- PCR Test
- Antigen Test
- Photo ID Card: All guests 18 and over must present their identification at time of entry that matches vaccination card (which includes the name of the person vaccinated, type of COVID-19 vaccine provided and date of last dose administered) or test result. Accepted forms of proof of photo identification:
There are three types of vaccination records you may have received:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 vaccination record card (white paper card). You received this card when you got your vaccine.
- California Department of Public Health COVID-19 vaccination digital record. Everyone who is vaccinated in California can request this digital record.
- California Immunization Registry (CAIR), a statewide immunization system for California residents, is another way to obtain a digital or physical copy of your record.
- If you received your vaccination in Los Angeles County, you can receive a digital vaccine record from Healthvana and download it to a digital wallet.
- A face covering must be worn at all times, regardless of vaccination status, except when actively eating or drinking.
- Face coverings should fully cover your mouth and nose and fit snugly against the sides of your face so there are no gaps.
- Lose fitting material, bandanas or masks with a vent or valve are not permitted as acceptable face coverings.
- All adults and children 2 years of age or older must wear a face covering unless instructed by their medical provider not to.
- Attendees must follow California Department of Public Health (CDPH) Guidance for Face Coverings.
- Cleaning practices will be in alignment with CDC, WHO, OSHA and Public Health recommendations to help facilitate the effective removal of germs.
- All restrooms will have dedicated attendants and be routinely cleaned and disinfected each hour during the event.
- Clean hands keep you healthy! Wash and scrub regularly for at least twenty (20) seconds to help prevent the spread of germs and viruses.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the venue and additional staff will be on-site for cleaning high-touch areas throughout the event.
- Disinfectants in use are EPA approved for use against SARS-CoV-2.
- Electrostatic sprayers are used in addition to normal cleaning techniques to provide a 360-degree coverage over 4x the surface area in comparison to regular cleaning with a spray bottle & microfiber cloth.
- Please return to your seat while actively eating or drinking.
- ALL food and beverage may only be consumed while stationary or seated, regardless of vaccination status.
- Concessions may operate at reduced capacity and some menus may not be available.
- Food may be served fully-wrapped and in a closable container.
- Single-serving food items may be brought into the venue in an approved clear bag or carried by hand.